Stoica Doru

Ego backlash happens because of fear

6 posts in this topic

Ego backlash happens because of fear, mainly the fear of facing the vacuum, shadow and misery that lies dormant within your system. Next time you find yourself slipping into uncouncious patterns, ask yourself "What are you scared of, little man?".
Your inner child or intuition should answer in due time. Remember to always use self-love, no matter what, as that's the only sure recipe for disolving fear. 

I had this revelation after having a lot of consecutive backlashses for the last five months and this insight was really helpful. 

Ain't it funny how men think?

They made the bomb, they are extinct.

Fear comes when you're not mature enough, not ready to face the truth, when there's no balance and stability in you.

Generating random emotions have nothing to do with maturity and stability.

If you want to dive deep love is not what is needed, but a stable foundation on all levels.

If you have prepared your system on all levels. Diving deep into truth would be a most fantastic experience, not a terrifying one.

"Even if the most fantastic thing happens to you, if you're not ready for it, it will be a disaster" #Sadhguru

Ego backlash is just that, you pushed yourself more then you can handle, so it backfires.

Edited by Salvijus

6 hours ago, Salvijus said:

No.

Fear comes when you're not mature enough, not ready to face the truth, when there's no balance and stability in you.

If you want to dive deep love is not what is needed, but a stable foundation on all levels.

If you have prepared your system on all levels. Diving deep into truth would be a most fantastic experience, not a terrifying one.

"Even if the most fantastic thing happens to you, if you're not ready for it, it will be a disaster" #Sadhguru

Ego backlash is just that, you pushed yourself more then you can handle, so it backfires.

I miss when every answer on this forum was "Who?" All this negativity now is killing me with all these NOs

Suppose Love is real, and let's assume reality is unreal. Suppose we discover that the building block of reality is real Love, that means our assumption was wrong and reality is actually not unreal. Reality is real, if everything we supposed is true. I'm not going to say if it is or not.

On 20/04/2019 at 11:17 AM, Stoica Doru said:

Ego backlash happens because of fear, mainly the fear of facing the vacuum, shadow and misery that lies dormant within your system. Next time you find yourself slipping into uncouncious patterns, ask yourself "What are you scared of, little man?".
Your inner child or intuition should answer in due time. Remember to always use self-love, no matter what, as that's the only sure recipe for disolving fear. 

I had this revelation after having a lot of consecutive backlashses for the last five months and this insight was really helpful. 

This was exactly what I needed to read right now as I'm in the worst ego backlash ever. It is definitely fear-based and I'm having to really face it and ask those tough questions like you said. I'm gonna carry on doing that. 

On 20/04/2019 at 11:23 AM, Salvijus said:

This is spot on. I think I attempted to storm the gates of heaven using psychedelics without being stable enough first. So I had a growth spurt but have been unable to sustain in and it's backfired somehow. I think it's like @Stoica Doru said, I had a glimpse all of of the crap stored up in my ego and realised the extent of what's needed, which was a bit disheartening. I'm not sure though. All I know is, I was smashing it big time, meditating daily, off of weed, exercising, calming my monkey mind, but now all the habits are gone and it's chaos again lol. But then I had a thought - it's ego backlash. This has comforted me a bit, because I feel I can explain it now. Maybe it's a placebo, but it makes sense as I did a lot of acid recently and got a lot of growth.