Pookie

Do not give in to a succubus/incubus

9 posts in this topic

Hi everyone, I have been experiencing paranormal phenomena for quite some time in my journey towards self-actualization/awakening, namely astral projection and lucid dreaming. I feel like sharing these experiences here will help me process and integrate them, and I hope that sharing this will also help fellow actualizers too or anyone reading this. 

This experience happened in a lucid dream this morning. I was just minding my own business, surrounded by friends and family in that dream, when suddenly this woman starts to hug and caress me, eventually leading me to have sex with her. It did not feel natural. It was like she was forcing herself on me. I had a gut feeling this woman was actually the so called "succubus", which I have encountered in past lucid dreams and astral projections.

In all my encounters, I would always fight them off and scream for help, namely calling out for Archangel Michael, which always works. I learned this technique from reading The Astral Projection Guidebook by Erin Pavlina, which I highly recommend. The succubus would always disappear as soon as I called out for Michael. So if anyone does happen come across a hostile low vibrational entity, a very helpful tip is to call out for Michael. I know it sounds ridiculous, but this always seems to work, at least for me. 

But this time, I guess I was thinking too much with my dick. I wanted to entertain what was happening just for a slight moment. I was letting it lead me to have sex with it, even though I strongly suspected what it was. I wanted to see how it would feel even for a second to have sex with this creature. As soon as I did, an enormous amount of pleasure occurred, just as Pavlina's book talked about. But the book also talks about the malevolent nature of these creatures and how they rob you of your energy. This ridiculous amount of pleasure is exactly what makes people give in to these creatures and let the succubus rob their energy. Now that I knew what it felt like, I immediately told myself to stop, but once I tried to stop, the woman suddenly turned into a demonic looking creature with a crazy and depraved look in its eyes. It wasn't letting me go no matter how hard I fought. Finally, I called out for Michael, but much to my surprise and horror, I was still in the grip of this creature. 

Finally, after some delay, the creature went away and all I was left in my vision was this luminous trace of an angel. It looked like a person with wings, so I suppose help did arrive albeit late. I can only speculate as to why this delay happened. The book talks about how our higher spiritual angels that protect us give us autonomy to do what we want. If we want to be attacked by a demon or have sex with a succubus, they give us complete freedom and will not intervene until we finally call out for help. So even though I penetrated into this succubus for only a second, I had voluntarily made a choice and the higher spirits recognized that. Maybe they wanted me to learn from my mistake. The delay never happened to me before because I had always fought these creatures off without ever giving in to them. 

So in conclusion, if you happen to unlock abilities like astral projection or lucid dreaming even if you never intended to, as is the case for me, be responsible about it and maybe do a little bit of research so you stay safe. Resist temptation when it comes to encountering a succubus or an incubus. These things are pretty damn powerful and will leave a toll on you Thanks for reading and I hope this may be of some use to anyone somehow! 

Thanks for sharing. I never fight them lols. It's a lucky day for me lols.

21 hours ago, Vinnie said:

Thanks for sharing. I never fight them lols. It's a lucky day for me lols.

I hear the best way to fight them is through raising your vibrational energy. Through emotions like love, compassion, gratitude, and joy. I gotta work more on this xD 

Posted (edited)

@Pookie Yeah. Most of the time I go to the lower astrals. Speaks volumnes about where I'm at haha. Should definitely not give in to temptation though because it always ends the projection. If I don't dissipate beforehand, that is. It's always so hard for me to even stay in the lower astrals. Whats your overall experience like?

Keep trucking on though brother. You're onto something most people can't even begin to fathom. I salute you and your humility.

Edited by Vinnie

@Vinnie I appreciate your kind words! 😊 

My experiences sound similar to yours. Most of them are brief. If i don’t focus, I snap back into my body almost instantly and I remain paralyzed. 

But when they aren’t, I don’t go to any higher or lower realms. I’ve only stayed on the current plane of my everyday existence and just explored around outside my body. But I still manage to attract lower entities because of my own lower vibrational energy lol. 

For instance, one time I found myself outside my body and I entered a room only to find on the other side what I can only guess was a demon. It was a dark terrifying looking thing with red eyes and an evil presence. It was robbing me of my energy by me just looking at it. I think it does this by conjuring up an intense fear in me. Very unpleasant. The more I was looking at it, the harder it became to look away and flee. But then I called out for help and it went away. I felt this warm glowing white light fall over me and all the energy that was taken from me felt like it was returned through this light. And again, there was the angelic trace that I always interpret as help that came. 

I’m glad I was able to share this with someone who understands what it’s like! Most people I try to share this with either think I’m crazy or just think it’s silly and don’t believe me. I can’t blame them. I would love to hear more about your experiences and what the different astrals are like! 

@Pookie  When I say lower astrals, I think I'm just referring to the same realm as you. It's basically the world without colour. Or extremely dark and shadowy. Never an ounce of fear though. I'm really demented like that. Fascinated by the dark side of spirituality and openly explore it.

Met a demon too. Not while projecting, but it appeared to me in a vision. I saw a solid black background onto which a moth landed. Then more moths started landing, swarming and forming a figure. A pair of seductive, red eyes opened in the centre. It really was unbelievable. Again, not scared but just in awe of it. Terrifying, but equally alluring. Makes you wonder eh.

Only been to a higher realm once through a lucid dream. Have you seen the movie The Lovely Bones? Like that, but pretty much saturated in colour. Video below gives you an idea of the aforementioned demon I saw. Like a hive-mind entity.

Posted (edited)

@Pookie I've encountered shadow beings plenty of times, but they aren't sh!t. If you're not scared, they pretty much b!tch out when they see you. So don't ever be afraid. This moth demon though... It commanded your respect. It was God-like. Feminine too, which is interesting. 

Edited by Vinnie

On 4/20/2019 at 11:47 AM, Pookie said:

Hi everyone, I have been experiencing paranormal phenomena for quite some time in my journey towards self-actualization/awakening, namely astral projection and lucid dreaming. I feel like sharing these experiences here will help me process and integrate them, and I hope that sharing this will also help fellow actualizers too or anyone reading this. 

This experience happened in a lucid dream this morning. I was just minding my own business, surrounded by friends and family in that dream, when suddenly this woman starts to hug and caress me, eventually leading me to have sex with her. It did not feel natural. It was like she was forcing herself on me. I had a gut feeling this woman was actually the so called "succubus", which I have encountered in past lucid dreams and astral projections.

In all my encounters, I would always fight them off and scream for help, namely calling out for Archangel Michael, which always works. I learned this technique from reading The Astral Projection Guidebook by Erin Pavlina, which I highly recommend. The succubus would always disappear as soon as I called out for Michael. So if anyone does happen come across a hostile low vibrational entity, a very helpful tip is to call out for Michael. I know it sounds ridiculous, but this always seems to work, at least for me. 

But this time, I guess I was thinking too much with my dick. I wanted to entertain what was happening just for a slight moment. I was letting it lead me to have sex with it, even though I strongly suspected what it was. I wanted to see how it would feel even for a second to have sex with this creature. As soon as I did, an enormous amount of pleasure occurred, just as Pavlina's book talked about. But the book also talks about the malevolent nature of these creatures and how they rob you of your energy. This ridiculous amount of pleasure is exactly what makes people give in to these creatures and let the succubus rob their energy. Now that I knew what it felt like, I immediately told myself to stop, but once I tried to stop, the woman suddenly turned into a demonic looking creature with a crazy and depraved look in its eyes. It wasn't letting me go no matter how hard I fought. Finally, I called out for Michael, but much to my surprise and horror, I was still in the grip of this creature. 

Finally, after some delay, the creature went away and all I was left in my vision was this luminous trace of an angel. It looked like a person with wings, so I suppose help did arrive albeit late. I can only speculate as to why this delay happened. The book talks about how our higher spiritual angels that protect us give us autonomy to do what we want. If we want to be attacked by a demon or have sex with a succubus, they give us complete freedom and will not intervene until we finally call out for help. So even though I penetrated into this succubus for only a second, I had voluntarily made a choice and the higher spirits recognized that. Maybe they wanted me to learn from my mistake. The delay never happened to me before because I had always fought these creatures off without ever giving in to them. 

So in conclusion, if you happen to unlock abilities like astral projection or lucid dreaming even if you never intended to, as is the case for me, be responsible about it and maybe do a little bit of research so you stay safe. Resist temptation when it comes to encountering a succubus or an incubus. These things are pretty damn powerful and will leave a toll on you Thanks for reading and I hope this may be of some use to anyone somehow! 

You directed too much Kundalini into the head, and boosted a huge EGO. Now connect heart space with Kundalini to have full control and paradoxical no control at all, but in this setup one is untouched by any thought form/entitie. Inccubus or Succubus in reallity are metaphors for the Spleen/purple rain. If one is not in touch with the limphatic system and connect spleen with heart and plexus, then one is prone to sleep. So in a few words i expained a little the path to awakening. Crown-spleen-heart/throat and using this after focusing on breath one focuses the spleen to pull plexus in and down. Colors of chakras: white-purple-red-yellow, etc.

This is the order on how to regain the heartspace and the innocente from childbirth.

... 7 rabbits will live forever.                                                                                                                                                                                                  

@Vinnie Wow I love how open you are about this and not scared of what’s on the other side. 

And yeah I remember that movie. The higher planes must be pretty amazing then. And wow that demon thing sounds pretty rad and scary at the same time!