The Blind Sage

Leos Transformation

5 posts in this topic

What I've noticed is that watching Leo's videos makes me frustrated and angry at the world. Although incredibly powerful for inner growth, it has a tendency to make me overly intellectual and stuck in my head when relating to others. I've always thought of Leo as lacking 'that special something' when compared to the charisma of a mystic such as Alan Watts, Rupert Spira, etc...That is until he came back from his 30-day retreat.

There's this little glint in his eyes that sparks that same feeling of presence now. Obviously nowhere near the same degree as those I mentioned above but Fucken christ, the man's moving into turquoise!!I Leo if you're reading this, I'm genuinely happy for you. You're a lot more authentic than you were before and it really shows. I cant speak for anyone else but I would be a lost puppy had I never found actualized.org. You are a beam of light in this dark age, thanks for everything. 

Well, I told you guys very early on that I am going to change in big ways and that if you don't grow with me by doing the practices I will lose you in the dust.

You have only seen 1% of my full potential and even less of your own.

:P

The point is, the theory is powerful and leads to high places. So get to work!

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

So get to work!

YES SIR!

I've nailed down a Kriya practice (holy shit it's strong) but I'm only 20 so the next decade will be about my life purpose, emotional healing, studying the theory, a little bit of ayahuasca+vipassana retreats here and there and just generally constructing an authentic lifestyle. I'll start the hardcore seeking in due time.

I'll catch up someday :P 

Edited by The Blind Sage
Changed from anonymous quote to quoting Leo

1 hour ago, The Blind Sage said:

YES SIR!

I've nailed down a Kriya practice (holy shit it's strong) but I'm only 20 so the next decade will be about my life purpose, emotional healing, studying the theory, a little bit of ayahuasca+vipassana retreats here and there and just generally constructing an authentic lifestyle. I'll start the hardcore seeking in due time.

I'll catch up someday :P 

What is your experience with kriya yoga? Seeing some benefits? 

On 20/04/2019 at 9:28 PM, Recursoinominado said:

What is your experience with kriya yoga? Seeing some benefits? 

Absolutely, the changes are physiological as well as psychological. I have a lot more clarity and mental focus which has great carryover to EQ. I also have a lot more energy and for some reason my body naturally wakes up earlier now-as a result there's a lot more balance in my life as its brought balance to my daily routines.

You get what you put into it though. On days that I lazily do the exercises I don't feel like it was that much different to when I was meditating with a mindfulness of the breath technique. On days that I do it with full involvement it feels like you're micro-dosed on a psychedelic afterwards.

Lastly though its just less boring than mindfulness meditation. Mindfulness gets a little dry after 30 minutes for me. But with Kriya 30 minutes goes by very quickly.