XYZ

Hair graying at 30

13 posts in this topic

I noticed some gray hairs last year, and since my last haircut they are clearly beginning to take over. Doesn't seem genetic, since my parents had hair color into their 50s, and I think my grandparents also. What could be the causes of this, may it be a sign of some deficiency or health problem?

Wouldn't be at all surprised if it was caused by fapping excessively, and I mean 3-5 times a day for days on end during much of my 20s.

I'm hardly bothered by the physical appearance though, calmly accept the change, and if it gets to look too weird I could just go Leo mode.

2 hours ago, XYZ said:

Wouldn't be at all surprised if it was caused by fapping excessively, and I mean 3-5 times a day for days on end during much of my 20s.

how did you deal with this? is it still an issue now?

I got gray hair when I was 21 years old. Yes.

I am since way older then of many years. I 'cured' my gray hair and my hair is normal brown of what it used to be.

Don't listen to all the bullshit literature and pop that says its impossible to reverse gray hair. I have done it

The reason I reversed it was because I was so pissed off with life, my genes or whatever that they fact I had to go through that at such a young age. I was saying "If this happened to me when I was over 30 then I could live with it. But its happened so young, I refuse to let it go."

So here is the secret.

Lower your stress.

Take copper pills.

Eat spinach and cucumbers on a daily basis.

And then do whatever else you feel inspired to do.

I cured it many years ago. It took about 3-4 months. My hair also got straighter I noticed.

Enjoy and you can thank me later :)

I got grey hair when I was 16.

Life is what happens to you while you’re busy making other plans.

Also Vitamin A and Vitamin E big time. You get them both with a keto diet. Make broccoli yoir best friend.

Grey hair is reversable naturally. You must believe this. You must activate your reticular activation system to only seek truth that this is for real.

Youre going to have to just take me on this with blind faith. I reversed my grey hair.

Edited by JohnnyBravo

On 4/20/2019 at 8:31 AM, XYZ said:

Does that mean that Gandalf faps excessively too? Because he’s really really grey

Dont look at me! Look inside!

Extended Fasting and Detox with Raw Living Foods

B R E A T H E

Lack of grounding, you focus too much your attention on the legs instead of heartspace. It becomes in decades chronic, meditation and awakening will resolve this. In other words ia your own personallity right now that in consequence you see thia disbalances.

... 7 rabbits will live forever.                                                                                                                                                                                                  

On 4/20/2019 at 6:31 PM, XYZ said:

I'm hardly bothered by the physical appearance though, calmly accept the change, and if it gets to look too weird I could just go Leo mode.

The question itself says so much. There is a part of you that most likely doesn't want your hair to change for many (often subconscious) reasons. See that having this resistance, even if it is small or insignificant, is a perfectly acceptable. Truly this is an opportunity to give more love to these parts of your mind that don't want certain things to happen that are going to happen someday or another by simply seeing the resistance, and affirming in your mind that it is perfect to resist anything life. This is a self-love practice to use for whenever change happens, and the mind reacts.

For the hair, make sure you are getting all of your nutrients on cronometer (you will need some food scales): https://cronometer.com. Simply adding more vegetables in your diet will help for most people, with a superfood such as nutritional yeast, spirulina, and the super seeds (which have made big changes for me in my health, these seeds helped rebuild my nerves, these are: hemp/chia/flax seeds).

A good way I use to eat more vegetables is to have a blended salad.

The recipe created by dr cursio and dr Stanley bass is one small tomato, a red or green capsicum (half or whole), 3-4 stalks of celery, half of a small cucumber, squeezed lemon (half or quarter), 1 tbsp of nutritional yeast, 1tbsp of hemp/chia/flax seeds (I love the taste of chia), optional is romaine lettuce, and a tsp of olive oil.

Other foods recommended are all berries, especially blueberries and dark leafy greens (you can make them taste great by stir frying them in ghee with a selection of herbs, spices, and coconut cream. I recommend this book for such recipes: https://www.amazon.com/Ayurvedic-Cooking-Self-Healing-Usha/dp/1883725054

For your hair to receive the benefits of the food you eat simply massage your head throughout the day, to get the blood to flow there. If you get a loved one to use something like this, it will feel very relaxing, but to stimulate more blood flow also use the hands. 

You can only improve your health doing this, experience for yourself what works, words are just words, and your body will respond differently than mine to the same thing.

I wish you the best.

XPS-1040-2T.jpg

Edited by Solace

Feel your hearts embrace of this moment of existence, and your love will awaken in everything you perceive ❤️ 

@Solace Beautiful Brother as always you make me so proud :)

All is well <3

Bless!

B R E A T H E