Sri McDonald Trump Maharaj

"My Descent into the Alt-Right Pipeline" Good video on internet radicalisation.

288 posts in this topic

Just now, Key Elements said:

@Andreas It's ok. At your point, you are not even aware that there are differences between me and let's say Leo. That's why you think that "we all look alike and behave alike" just for the sake of your opinion. Cult is an extreme word. It's tribalism stage red. Nah, I don't see it happening here. xD

Stage red is individualistic, I think you mean stage purple or blue. And again, I don't think this is a cult. I think this is a group of people with some rather cultish behaviours. I certainly know there are differences between you and Leo. 

@mandyjw I don't get the sense that my mind-body is experiencing that dynamic. The reason I put "teaching" in quotes is because it's not really teaching. It's something else, yet I don't know the right word to use. It's not something a "me" wants or needs. It's a different energetic source.

What's a cult is primarily a linguistical question. No need to argue for or against the label "cult" for this community. First one has to define the word "cult", then we can talk whether actualized.org is one.

1 minute ago, Key Elements said:

@Andreas It's just your opinion. There's no truth to it.

Well again, that is your opinion. My next opinion could be that there is no truth to that opinion. 

2 minutes ago, Serotoninluv said:

@mandyjw I don't get the sense that my mind-body is experiencing that dynamic. The reason I put "teaching" in quotes is because it's not really teaching. It's something else, yet I don't know the right word to use.

Do you want to exert your authority and intelligence or do you want love and connection? 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

@Andreas xD At least I'm well aware enough that Leo and I are not "two identical peas of the same pod." This is getting funny actually ? but going nowhere. Bye now.

12 minutes ago, mandyjw said:

Do you want to exert your authority and intelligence or do you want love and connection? 

I currently don't feel the energy to exert authority. I may have worked through aspects of "authority", depending on the definition of "authority" used here. My mind-body is not oriented toward being an "authority figure". My mind-body is not oriented toward being a manager or father type of authoritarian figure  - at all. Yet in the past, there has been a psychological dynamic in which my mind desires to be an "authority" on a given academic topic, yet I would say this orientation is transient. My mind-body is more oriented toward harmony.

What that yearning is, is very difficult for me to describe. It's not as simple as a binary choice between intelligence and love/connection. As well, there is a transcendental aspect to it. Although my mind-body does drop down into psychological self dynamics at times. For example, the concept of "intelligence" has broken down for me. There is an integration between empathic, intuivitive, cognitive, emotional and social intelligences into one holistic intelligence.

3 minutes ago, Key Elements said:

@Andreas xD At least I'm well aware enough that Leo and I are not "two identical peas of the same pod." This is getting funny actually ? but going nowhere. Bye now.

That's good. I am aware that you and Leo are not "two identical peas of the same pod" as well. What do you feel is getting funny?

@Key Elements @Andreas @Serotoninluv

I agree with Andreas, and a few users pointed out the same thing, regarding LEO and few others here:

A lot of the time when someone disagrees with them or shares a different POV, they automatically call him a "devil", "low consciousness", etc without explaining their POV nor providing the reasoning. It is disrespectful and not helpful in anyway to anyone. In this thread, LEO still hasn't responded to my points, just repeated his same old mantra and hasn't replied since.

The behavior of calling people a "devil" whenever you disagree with them does sound like a "cultish" behavior to me.

Edited by whoareyou

@Serotoninluv I think I feel the same thing honestly. Can you surrender to the yearning? Are you resisting it? 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

we all dance naked in the moonlight. that’s maybe why it’s a cult. it’s not a religion though. we all pray to the nothing, we build altars and eat babies.

@Key Elements was just psychic.

let‘s have an easter devil hunt ? where just where have all the bunny-devils hidden them. i always thought it is so squirrelish. 

Edited by now is forever

12 minutes ago, whoareyou said:

@Key Elements @Andreas @Serotoninluv

I agree with Andreas, and a few users pointed out the same thing, regarding LEO and few others here:

A lot of the time when someone disagrees with them or shares a different POV, they automatically call him a "devil", "low consciousness", etc without explaining their POV nor providing the reasoning. It is disrespectful and not helpful in anyway to anyone. In this thread, LEO still hasn't responded to my points, just repeated his same old mantra and hasn't replied since.

I have even received a pm from person showing their support. Why do you think they did? Probably because they don't want to be demonized. This is something to think and contemplate about - as I hope this is not the direction that actualized.org is going.

The behavior of calling people a "devil" whenever you disagree with them does sound like a "cultish" behavior to me.

100%

A resemblance to a cult cannot be denied. This community is full of people who share the same worldview and reinforce this worldview in this echo chamber that is the forum. I mean look at this thread here; once someone says he supports views that go against what the consensus or Leo beliefs, it's seen as ego trying to protect itself

Everything is filtered as either in alignment to Leo's views and therefore good or not in alignment and therefore "devilry" and "ego protection". 

The forum is completely out of alignment with its own teachings. Where can I find the unconditional love or search for truth? Enlightenment or tier 2 in spiral dynamics development are treated like necessities and if you are not in possession of those, then all you say is ego and bad; so do your practices and blindly believe what us, the mystics, tell you.

Edited by Zizzero

@whoareyou You and @Andreas are completely free to have your own opinions. However, if the both of you are too lazy to go back and read what I said to Leo, and just conveniently label it as "cult-like" for your own entertainment, then I can't help you. Like I said, you and others are free to have your own opinions. But, I'm just saying that cult is a strong word. :D I'm just picturing Leo and I "thinking alike, dressing alike, and doing the same buggie dance." ??????????? Yikes! Well, I hope I was able to entertain you guys. :ph34r:

2 minutes ago, Zizzero said:

100%

A resemblance to a cult cannot be denied. This community is full of people who share the same worldview and reinforce this worldview in this echo chamber that is the forum. I mean look at this thread here; once someone says he supports views that go against what the consensus or Leo beliefs, it's seen as ego trying to protect itself

Everything is filtered as either in alignment to Leo's views and therefore good or not in alignment and therefore "devilry" and "ego protection". 

The forum is completely out of alignment with its own teachings. Where can I find the unconditional love or search for truth? Enlightenment or tier 2 in spiral dynamics development are treated like necessities and if you are not in possession of those, then all you say is ego and bad; so do your practices and blindly believe what us, the mystics, tell you.

It's really cool though. You see the true power of your ego in front of your eyes. I guess this is what happened thousands of years ago and turned into religion. 

@Key Elements I wasn't referring to you specifically in my post. I was referring to what I see in general now across this forum.

@Zizzero You totally nailed it.

Edited by whoareyou

yipeeee yayayayaya ilililili ????

do you know the game where you crack the devils heads against each other the head that doesn’t crack wins.

Edited by now is forever

35 minutes ago, whoareyou said:

@Serotoninluv

There is an underlying dynamic here your mind-body doesn't seem open to observing. On a personal level, I think the storyline your mind is immersed in has a point and value. Yet your awareness won't expand if it stays contracted within that storyline.

This is an impersonal observation. If it is helpful, great. If not, ditch it.

36 minutes ago, mandyjw said:

@Serotoninluv I think I feel the same thing honestly. Can you surrender to the yearning? Are you resisting it? 

You are touching upon a "place" I don't know how to communicate. That is part of the yearning, to communicate and express it. 

Sometimes there is surrender that it cannot be communicated and shared - and often a deep deep sense of sadness arises. 

There isn't resistance, yet I would say there is avoidance of it. 

8 minutes ago, Serotoninluv said:

There is an underlying dynamic here your mind-body doesn't seem open to observing. On a personal level, I think the storyline your mind is immersed in has a point and value. Yet your awareness won't expand if it stays contracted within that storyline.

This is an impersonal observation. If it is helpful, great. If not, ditch it.

LOL. Calling people "devils", "low consciousness", etc is not effective or helpful in anyway. How do you not see this?