kieranperez

Amazing BatGap Interview - Harri Aalto (Enlightened Since 4)

131 posts in this topic

22 minutes ago, Lynnel said:

Didn't you state somewhere that long-term psychedelic use was dangerous ? 60 trips seem like a crazy lot.

60 trips is not a lot. That's just the beginning.

That's like saying that 60 days of meditation is a lot when people meditate for 1000s of days to get amazing results.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

23 minutes ago, Serotoninluv said:

I would put the risks of psychedelics a bit lower than marathon running. I’ve run over 50 marathons and have undergone far more adverse effects than psychedelics. 

I demand your marathon PR sir!

Btw I totally agree with this.

The development and growth from a bad trip also helps puts the difficulty of the Sunday long run into perspective ;) 

7 minutes ago, kieranperez said:

I demand your marathon PR sir!

3:09:49 , Portland, Oregon

”The development and growth from a bad trip also helps puts the difficulty of the Sunday long run into perspective”

Yep. And my second Ayahuasca ceremony was as hard to complete as my toughest marathon. And they both took about the same amount of time. Yet time seem to go on 4-eeever with both.

@Enlightenment What was your state during the mantra meditation? Did you just effortlessly slip into presence and after said time, got blindsided by the light-bulb moment? Thanks.

3 hours ago, Vinnie said:

What was your state during the mantra meditation?

My mind was wandering a lot. Forgot to think a mantra many times. Seriously nothing crazy, just like you can imagine someones first meditation ever would be.

3 hours ago, Vinnie said:

Did you just effortlessly slip into presence and after said time, got blindsided by the light-bulb moment?

Keep in mind that at the time I had no interest or knowledge of spirituality whatsoever

But it went like this:

The timer starts ringing. I got up from the sofa, though nothing of it. I laughed a lot some minutes after but that may be just coincidence. Next, I'm walking to the gym and then I felt something weird like I'm lighter(?) and spacey. Did my workout. Then I went to a local shop and at that point, I started to strongly suspect that something is going on, but I couldn't point my finger on what it was (and I completely forgot about the meditation I did, not connecting the dots yet). My realization happened walking back on a parking lot when I realized that my sense of being a self in my head looking at the world has changed and now it feels like I'm larger than my body. 

"Buddhism is for losers and those who will die one day."

-- Kenneth Folk

On 23/04/2019 at 8:08 AM, Leo Gura said:

Yes, this can happen, especially with a bad upbringing.

But even so, if a person is truly spiritually gifted they should have some sense of it, however faint and obscured it may be by bad social conditioning. These people should feel like "I am just different from other people." They may not know why yet or how, but they can intuit that they don't quite fit in with dumb society."

Yes, but every person who is practicing spirituality(practicing your content) are doing it not because their parents told them to(I wouldn't be surprised if 90% of actualized.org parents think their children are crazy for watching this) but because they are spiritually attuned. So does that mean everyone who chooses to practice your videos rather than go to a club with friends are slightly spiritually gifted? That's not a rare amount of people that's at least 100000(or however many are following your content) plus other spiritual YouTuber content.

3 hours ago, electroBeam said:

Yes, but every person who is practicing spirituality(practicing your content) are doing it not because their parents told them to(I wouldn't be surprised if 90% of actualized.org parents think their children are crazy for watching this) but because they are spiritually attuned. So does that mean everyone who chooses to practice your videos rather than go to a club with friends are slightly spiritually gifted? That's not a rare amount of people that's at least 100000(or however many are following your content) plus other spiritual YouTuber content.

I get what you’re trying to put down and it’s a good perspective but the essence of what he’s saying is direct experience “in the real world”. Sadhguru is a good example of this because he’s so easy. Since he was a kid he was able to peoples karmic/Akashi bodies to the point where it was something he literally saw in his field of perception. He gives stories of how he’d know if his teacher in class was wearing red panties and would call it out to the class. Adyashanti at an early age talks about mystical experiences and how when he was a child he had a realization of “people believe their thoughts” and he knew that was different. Even Ralston as a kid grasped that time is a relative experience.

You can read and even meet enlightened masters today who were literally born enlightened or have been in nondual awareness since the age of like 2 years old.

The best answer I can really give you for what you’re descirbing is that you have to distinguish one’s openness to spirituality from strict talent. However I do agree there’s an inherent relationship between the two. 

I really suggest you and everyone else listen to this interview as it really gets the point across.

@kieranperez

it's definitely linked. The only reason people have the willpower to meditate hours and hours is because they can directly intuit that it's a valuable investment. They have vivid visions for how their life is going to change through meditation. They can smell God's scent, and are chasing it. This isnt open mindedness, this is direct experience. 

11 hours ago, electroBeam said:

@kieranperez

it's definitely linked. The only reason people have the willpower to meditate hours and hours is because they can directly intuit that it's a valuable investment. They have vivid visions for how their life is going to change through meditation. They can smell God's scent, and are chasing it. This isnt open mindedness, this is direct experience. 

I wouldn’t go that far but sure. Whatever floats their boat that gets them to do it

On 24/04/2019 at 0:16 AM, Leo Gura said:

60 trips is not a lot. That's just the beginning.

That's like saying that 60 days of meditation is a lot when people meditate for 1000s of days to get amazing results.

60 trips on LSD back to back considering a 2 week delay for tolerance/integration is gonna take 2 full years.

Okay. But how are you gonna integrate them so fast ? Yes obviously tripping a lot can yield amazing results but it doesn't mean bulldozing yourself with LSD on a regular basis is gonna do it xD Am I missing something ?

Edited by Lynnel

On 5/4/2019 at 5:02 AM, kieranperez said:

I get what you’re trying to put down and it’s a good perspective but the essence of what he’s saying is direct experience “in the real world”. Sadhguru is a good example of this because he’s so easy. Since he was a kid he was able to peoples karmic/Akashi bodies to the point where it was something he literally saw in his field of perception. He gives stories of how he’d know if his teacher in class was wearing red panties and would call it out to the class. Adyashanti at an early age talks about mystical experiences and how when he was a child he had a realization of “people believe their thoughts” and he knew that was different. Even Ralston as a kid grasped that time is a relative experience.

You can read and even meet enlightened masters today who were literally born enlightened or have been in nondual awareness since the age of like 2 years old.

The best answer I can really give you for what you’re descirbing is that you have to distinguish one’s openness to spirituality from strict talent. However I do agree there’s an inherent relationship between the two. 

I really suggest you and everyone else listen to this interview as it really gets the point across.

Where did you learn that story about Sadhguru and his teacher? ?