Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Chives99

Can't escape the feeling, that im part of something much bigger

3 posts in this topic

Suppose its been in my mind since I was a child,but i felt it much more intensely and intimately lately. I feel as my existence is just as fundamental to reality as stars, the earth, insects, populations , mountains, rivers and everything else. It helps more to see it when you visit places where people don't speak your language as you can see them using completely different linguistical symbols as you do, but retain the same patterns as you do, mannerisms, interaction and relation towards one another , how people live their lives, their wants and fears , you dont even need to know what theyre saying to see these patterns which makes it more obvious how fundamental it is. Even in your own country, patterns upons patterns endlessly repeat themselves, villages, towns , cities, how they function , the way they're setup, how people live in them and what theyre motivated by and how they spend their time. It is as if God gave an infinite blue print for what reality should be and he designed me from the that blue print, literally everything i do and think. In the same way if you took two dogs from  different corners of the planet and despite being raised in different environments,they exhibit the same behaviours. How can you be separate? You are it, you're not doing life , life is you and all of reality, You are not a stranger here.

Edited by Chives99

"You have to allow yourself to not know"- Peter Ralston

Beautiful. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

@Shiva those are individual political cases, i dont personally see how separatism would be beneficial in those though

"You have to allow yourself to not know"- Peter Ralston