Nivsch

I think relationships with people are MUST-have for mental health

25 posts in this topic

@Nivsch it's not cheating if you rewire its needs. A lot of our "needs" come from our own psychological states which can be changed. 

Being one is more than an intellectual theory. There are limits to what you can rewire in your lifetime, but you may be underestimating it. 

@Shadowraix you can change your brain a lot (and i can't underestimate the potential, because if i were i wouldnt watch leo's videos and write in the forum) but you cannot make a fish to be a bird. There is limit for how changable we can be. Fish will always need the water to breath and bird will always need the air.

Write me this again next time you have strong ego-backlash and tell me you wouldn't able to avoid a good amount of it if you were more with people and less in your own routine which would created much more balance for your mental well being.

Edited by Nivsch

🌻 Stage Yellow emerges when Green starts to have tolerance and respect to the variety of views within HIMSELF. Israelis here? Let me know!

On 4/24/2019 at 10:57 AM, Nivsch said:

@Shadowraix you can change your brain a lot (and i can't underestimate the potential, because if i were i wouldnt watch leo's videos and write in the forum) but you cannot make a fish to be a bird. There is limit for how changable we can be. Fish will always need the water to breath and bird will always need the air.

Write me this again next time you have strong ego-backlash and tell me you wouldn't able to avoid a good amount of it if you were more with people and less in your own routine which would created much more balance for your mental well being.

You can still underestimate its potential despite knowing it can be changed. 

You're making an assumption that social need is a unchangeable limit. 

This is one of those cases where you put too much intellectual theory and not enough practice.  Do more work and integrate more truths into your being and come back and tell us if you think the same instead of trying to prove some mental masturbatory theories. 

People don't solve ego backlash for me. It creates a form of escapism which only delays the inevitable of dealing with it and often amplifies it when it resurfaces. I prefer to deal with things right as they surface than beat around the bush. 

@Shadowraix i agree with you that people cant solve ego-backlash. I meant that i think a significant part of the ego backlash is just the fact that the over-sinking in the topic itself (self growing, self actualization, theory, practice and etc.) Make you more isolated and make you feel different from other people and thats creates emotional difficulties. What i trying to say is that even tough those things are important, the balance between them and the other things in life is no-less important :)

And than if you have balance - the ego backlashes you feel will be much easier and include only the core mechanism of the backlash (the mind's desire to maintain homeostasis) without the isolation effect. 

Iam not saying i am right and you are wrong. Maybe i need people much more than you. Maybe you see things i dont. I am not trying to convince and to compete anyone, but to add my point of view to the thing. 

Agree to disagree is also ok ?

Edited by Nivsch

🌻 Stage Yellow emerges when Green starts to have tolerance and respect to the variety of views within HIMSELF. Israelis here? Let me know!

@Nivsch I just want to say you're already always in relationship with others and everything around you, unless you are the only person on ?. Kinda like Will Smith in that movie when he REALLY is alone except for those zombies he he. 

We put titles on relationships and add the extra dramas to it which is fine but when you are ALL good/ happy with yourself alone, your relationship with all others (including your mail man) will transform. 

You can be happy with OR without them.