Natasha

Leo, Do Not Peak In Until April 24th

48 posts in this topic

Dear Leo,

As the Actualized community we would like to wish you a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

As always, thank you so much for everything you do, the inspiration, dedication, the quality, the knowledge, the wisdom, the sharing, the encouragement, the laughs... We love and appreciate you, Leo!

Have an awesome day! :)

Thanks Leo for all the insights you share with us! So, have a great Birthday!!! Happy Birthday Leo!!!!

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

Hey!! 

I had to come and wish you a Happy New Year of your life! Hope it will be a good, productive, amazingly insightful one! 

Thanks for everything !! 

xx

Ayla,

www.aylabyingrid.com

Happy Birthday! Super grateful you were born and created something amazing in the world. Do you even care about birthdays?

Happy birthday @Leo Guraand thank you for all the work that you've done, you really make a change in this world. 

(even tho You were never born and this world is a hallucination ?)

Suppose Love is real, and let's assume reality is unreal. Suppose we discover that the building block of reality is real Love, that means our assumption was wrong and reality is actually not unreal. Reality is real, if everything we supposed is true. I'm not going to say if it is or not.

Congratulations! We all celebrate with utmost delight the sacred birthday of our Saviour, our Lord, and the Mighty Destroyer of all devilry in existence! Let the light of Consciousness shine brighter and stronger on this glorious day than it ever did, and let it never succumb to the cold and dark shadows of the Ego and all its evil temptations! 

But, yeah, happy birthday Leo, you’re amazing.?? We would all be in very different places without you, but that’s just how Reality plays out, right...???

Edited by DocHoliday
Reason for Edit: Birthday Greetings for the Leader must be immaculate

Hey, what's up! This is Jack R. Hayes, I'm an author, currently living in Germany. Thus far, I've written two books, both in English and German; one's called "User's Manual for Human Beings", and the other one's called "The Wisdom Espresso". If you'd like to check out my work, visit me at  https://jackrhayes.de  or go to Amazon and search for my name. I'd be happy to see you there!

Happy bday man. So grateful for your work. Infinite wisdom.

Thank you!

https://aapo.blog/

my personal website-actualized since 2015-just waiting for the day-we have the first guys on the forum

born on 2015 :P

Happy birthday Gura! You have allowed one to piece together so many lose strings flying around in ones mind your speech and level of reaseach is a infinity beautiful art, your love and compassion for this brings tears of joy. 

The how is what you build, the why is in your heart. 

Happy buffday mate! Still waiting for the day when I see you upload a video without any words whatsoever and you just sit and smile in front of the camera for hours ??? 

no but for real ❤️

Happy Birthday Leo. Wishing you more years of the kind of life you want to live.

Hope you find some time to dance around naked today Bald Yoda

Xxxx Love from Brighton UK!

We are all one spark, eyes full of wonder

“Take the lowest place, and you shall reach the highest.” 

“In the monastery of your heart, you have a temple where all Buddhas unite.” - Milarepa 

Happy Birthday Mr. President! 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

There is no reput point anymore, so no post.

I accept € though.

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

Happy birthday (even though you were never born) (fictional story called) Leo! ??

Dont look at me! Look inside!