Anton_Pierre

No-self to God-Self

469 posts in this topic

7 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@zeroISinfinity No. Everything I have ever swallowed has been the Truth, and it is delicious. 

Yes it's True. But words I am using are not ?. I Just do not like telling People they are God because they are not and they are in same time. But they need to do the work to discover it. What they think they are is Devil. God is transcendental yet imanent at the same time. Egotism is what prevents then to see this and telling them "you are God" won't help them. Maybe I am enlightened but for sure I will never share it with anyone. 

@Mu_ I am nowhere near the way of teaching. If I said I was then I would be a delusional liar.

On 4/19/2019 at 4:31 AM, Anton_Pierre said:

@abrakamowse Yeah, that's the experience.

Thanks Anton.

:-)

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

On 4/19/2019 at 5:35 PM, Nahm said:

@zeroISinfinity No. Everything I have ever swallowed has been the Truth, and it is delicious. 

How do you swallow what is?

:P

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?

21 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@abrakamowse That’s what she said....?

Yes, but you said 

On 4/19/2019 at 5:35 PM, Nahm said:

;)

Just kidding Lol...

I was reading and I arrive to the conclusion that the Ego wants to be like "God"... the problem is to be God he has to renounce to himself, he has to know he is an illusion and that only God exists that is ultimate him.

Is a master joke of the universe/God/toaster/spaghetti monster!!!

Just now, Nahm said:

@abrakamowse The Cosmic Joke.

Awesome... in fact is a very "strange loop"

:-)

1 hour ago, abrakamowse said:

How do you swallow what is?

You swallowed entire Universe. 

On 4/18/2019 at 11:06 PM, Anton_Pierre said:

The first step is finding the no-self, where you are able to let go of ego, and see perceptions as they are.

The next step is embodying the God-self.

To embody god self, you must become aware of the intelligence which makes all perceptions into being/existence. (The invisible man)

Self -> No-Self -> God-Self

Anton,

You're the invisible man!  That's soooo funny, because if you have no self, then you don't exist!  God actually exists, and you are not Him.  

Self > No-Self > God-Self = Delusional Belief.

Andrea  

Edited by Soul-lover 2020

I am one of many, an expression of the divine nature of Christ

"I think, therefore I am" - René Descartes

4 minutes ago, Soul-lover 2020 said:

That's funny, because if you have no self, then you don't exist!  God actually exists, and you are not Him.  

Self > No-Self > God-Self = Delusional Belief.  

Well what happens when you drop all beleifs all conceptual imaginary thinking. You are left with what IS.In Truth only God exists. God is Truth not delusion. Delusion are product of mind trying to understand and conceptually map out God. Drop everything you ever learn about be present and be with God. Simple. But since there is no you experiencing God that's another separation you are entire thing all the time unified with it. You Just invented your imaginary self that thinks it is separated from God. Self is Self all the time. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

53 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

Well what happens when you drop all beleifs all conceptual imaginary thinking. You are left with what IS.In Truth only God exists. God is Truth not delusion. Delusion are product of mind trying to understand and conceptually map out God. Drop everything you ever learn about be present and be with God. Simple. But since there is no you experiencing God that's another separation you are entire thing all the time unified with it. You Just invented your imaginary self that thinks it is separated from God. Self is Self all the time. 

God is Truth.  I am not God.  But He did create me in His image.  I am my own person.  

You can only appear to be what You are not. As image hope this helps. Loss of all indentifications reveals God. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

ZerolSinfinity,

I am who I am - not an illusion.  Loss of identifications does not reveal God.  Instead it reveals the loss of knowledge, which is what ignorance is.  God is a real being, and He's omniscient.  He is the source of all true knowledge.  He desires that we discover our uniqueness as the individuals He created us to be, as parents want for their children.  He also desires that we seek Him out, because He wants to have relationship with us.

Happy searching....

Andrea      

Edited by Soul-lover 2020

On 18/04/2019 at 11:06 PM, Anton_Pierre said:

The first step is finding the no-self, where you are able to let go of ego, and see perceptions as they are.

The next step is embodying the God-self.

To embody god self, you must become aware of the intelligence which makes all perceptions into being/existence. (The invisible man)

Self -> No-Self -> God-Self

But do you know everything? If not I have no time for your foolishness. If yes I have no time for your foolishness either :D 

(I have no time because it doesn't exist) 

Edited by Dodo

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

2 hours ago, Nahm said:

Both. 

Both?  Please explain.

2 hours ago, Soul-lover 2020 said:

ZerolSinfinity,

I am who I am - not an illusion.  Loss of identifications does not reveal God.  Instead it reveals the loss of knowledge, which is what ignorance is.  God is a real being, and He's omniscient.  He is the source of all true knowledge.  He desires that we discover our uniqueness as the individuals He created us to be, as parents want for their children.  He also desires that we seek Him out, because He wants to have relationship with us.

Happy searching....

Andrea      

You May think whatever you can but how much you can Love that's real question. God is love so love. 

Alex

Seek God and you Will find it in your heart at your core as source of infinite Love and Goodness. It is True. Love everything that's the key to salvation and unity with God. Speaking from personal experience. I love you we are same Being. ?❤️