Anton_Pierre

No-self to God-Self

469 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, zeroISinfinity said:

Sorry but I seek liberation from field of consciuosness itself back to absolute state of non existance never again fooled by God and his illusionary world of appearances. Freedom from God. 

This God that can make things happen, perhaps a super AI that can change atoms into anything they want... IT cannot create one thing - it cannot create the emptiness, the I am. There is a no thing that cannot be created, which you are. So God is a non-entity here. God cannot create or take away emptiness. Emptiness just is. Awareness just is. That super AI God will never have that which you are, even if it can create 72 virgins. 

Suppose Love is real, and let's assume reality is unreal. Suppose we discover that the building block of reality is real Love, that means our assumption was wrong and reality is actually not unreal. Reality is real, if everything we supposed is true. I'm not going to say if it is or not.

@Dodo Well, if you’re asking, it’s conceptual. 

23 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

OK If this is True I want to materialize out of thin air those 72 virgins. But that's not possible is it.So no not God sorry. 

That’s a thought, which just materialized. Trade creating thoughts, for creating the life you want. There are hundreds of millions of virgins. Just do the work, you’ll see them. You might not even think so small of females, with ample self exploration. You might find that bliss, is better than sex. The pleasures of sex are made of this. A reduction, a limitation for creation, of what you could be feeling all day everyday. Radical honesty is the Way. Let it all out, on paper.

10 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

Sorry but I seek liberation from field of consciuosness itself back to absolute state of non existance never again fooled by God and his illusionary world of appearances. Freedom from God. 

Good luck. Make sure you’re taking full advantage of all resources available to you in terms of well being. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

22 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

OK If this is True I want to materialize out of thin air those 72 virgins. But that's not possible is it.So no not God sorry. 

@zeroISinfinity You follow God's rules, he doesn't follow yours.

17 minutes ago, Mikael89 said:

Wow.. worst argument ever.

It was not an argument,  it was a joke, lighten up

Suppose Love is real, and let's assume reality is unreal. Suppose we discover that the building block of reality is real Love, that means our assumption was wrong and reality is actually not unreal. Reality is real, if everything we supposed is true. I'm not going to say if it is or not.

17 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@Dodo Well, if you’re asking, it’s conceptual. 

That’s a thought, which just materialized. Trade creating thoughts, for creating the life you want. There are hundreds of millions of virgins. Just do the work, you’ll see them. You might not even think so small of females, with ample self exploration. You might find that bliss, is better than sex. The pleasures of sex are made of this. A reduction, a limitation for creation, of what you could be feeling all day everyday. Radical honesty is the Way. Let it all out, on paper.

Good luck. Make sure you’re taking full advantage of all resources available to you in terms of well being. 

13 minutes ago, Anton_Pierre said:

@zeroISinfinity You follow God's rules, he doesn't follow yours.

53 minutes ago, Nahm said:

I was joking Just to prove the point that you are not the God. Nothing in field of consciuosness is yours or you.But because you haven't realized your self as nothing as True light Who has no self nature you are constantly being  pulled inside maya and mesmerized by false light.

16 hours ago, Serotoninluv said:

Is god self embodiment limited to humans?

The realization is there are not humans. (Real-I-)

39 minutes ago, Nahm said:
36 minutes ago, Anton_Pierre said:
1 hour ago, Nahm said:

What all People Who had NDE did, they all gone to light proving they still didn't let go of self nature. What they haven't realized lights are happening in them. Inside True Self. My 2 cents. Wish you all well. 

I think that, after becoming conscious you are god, there is another, absolutel level of no self. I think this is what the Buddha called Nirvana.

Edited by Bobby

@Bobby ?? The Self. The Enlightened One. Infinity. Toaster.  Once you know who you are it really doesn’t matter anymore what anyone calls you. ?

@Mikael89 When I said God has rules I mean that you cannot just remove all limitations inside the dream. 

18 hours ago, Anton_Pierre said:

The first step is finding the no-self, where you are able to let go of ego, and see perceptions as they are.

The next step is embodying the God-self.

To embody god self, you must become aware of the intelligence which makes all perceptions into being/existence. (The invisible man)

Self -> No-Self -> God-Self

How to become aware of the intelligence?

12 hours ago, Anton_Pierre said:

@Mu_ I will try to find the most direct methods and update you. I don't want to delude or send anyone down the wrong path.

Dont just tell me, tell the whole enlightenment community, because its a huge thing to find a method for such.  Its something that many teachers don't have the answer to, myself included even though it happened.  Just out of curiosity how do you intend to find the most direct methods?  Self testing?  Interviewing all awakened masters and their students to find out what did and did not work?  Really curious, I like your honesty when you say you don't want to delude or send anyone down the wrong path, but what your claiming is out there, is something I don't know if there is "one or two".

By the way are you a aspiring student, or do you feel as though you've awakened to a degree that you feel ready to show the way?

Edited by Mu_

1 hour ago, zeroISinfinity said:

What ego is really all about. It wants to become God. See you guys. 

The punchline is that it already is. 

30 minutes ago, Nahm said:

Oh... Ok Void itself is True Self. This void "your entire life happened" it thinks it is a self a doer a thinker. All things that happened inside are unreal. All phenomena, all mystical states all bliss. It has no self nature it is Just there unmoving unchanging and it is not a self. It is nothing and all phenomena that appear inside it are nothing too without substance all illusionary. So no as self you can only be devil. I AM is ultimate delusion. 

3 hours ago, Nahm said:

Ego is false nature. It happens when you are not aware of your True nature. If you are, you wouldn't call your self God since there is no self to claim such thing. In reality there is nothing in unreality there is everything. You are Reality and self is in unreality claiming it's God/non sense. Monks and hermitts revert back into themselves and abandon unreality/phenomenal world. It's not about the bliss it's about Truth. Truth is really hard to swallow isn't it. ??️

For peace, True happiness and liberation you have to go beyond the world not merging with it. False God/Devil

He owns this illusionary world and controls it. Making you consciuos of it fully and making you feel this ultimate bliss might be his Best trick. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity