Anton_Pierre

No-self to God-Self

469 posts in this topic

The first step is finding the no-self, where you are able to let go of ego, and see perceptions as they are.

The next step is embodying the God-self.

To embody god self, you must become aware of the intelligence which makes all perceptions into being/existence. (The invisible man)

Self -> No-Self -> God-Self

Edited by Anton_Pierre

20 minutes ago, Anton_Pierre said:

To embody god self, you must become aware of the intelligence which makes all perceptions into being/existence. (The invisible man)

Is god self embodiment limited to humans?

@Serotoninluv I don't know I haven't got an insight, however I do know that realising god self is like an inside joke, so that nothing really changes seemingly from an outsider perspective, however intrinsically there is this empty being spawning all perceptions into existence.

2 hours ago, Anton_Pierre said:

@Serotoninluv I don't know I haven't got an insight, however I do know that realising god self is like an inside joke, so that nothing really changes seemingly from an outsider perspective, however intrinsically there is this empty being spawning all perceptions into existence.

♥️ ? 

@Anton_Pierre can you explain the steps in detail ?

1.No self - I am unable to understand this statement.What it means realizing no self ? Ego or I thought + I feeling is seen.which is not the real self as they are perceived?

2.become aware of God self ? Who is becoming aware of God self ? Any effort becomes an hindrance ? 

Or all these words will be meaningful only when one realize the no-thingness ?

5 hours ago, Anton_Pierre said:

The first step is finding the no-self, where you are able to let go of ego, and see perceptions as they are.

The next step is embodying the God-self.

Self -> No-Self -> God-Self

How does one become aware of the intelligence of God-Self from no self? 

@Mu_ I will try to find the most direct methods and update you. I don't want to delude or send anyone down the wrong path.

Yup, you can merge with it. Stopef meditating after that experience well it's not even experience since you stop existing. I Will Just say it's Just to much. 

I am having this thoughts lately... that God transcends everything even the "I"

The I is the way to god... "I am the way" but god is nothing.

And that nothing creates everything, so he is not-a-thing but he is everything too.

:-)

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

A person with no self will automatically turn into god. There is no separate stage for that. The only thing preventing you from being taken by god and fully living him is yourself

I know you're tired but come. This is the way - Rumi

@Robi Steel Deeper depths of no-self feels like stages despite ultimately being just a deeper realisation of the same thing.

9 hours ago, Mu_ said:

How does one become aware of the intelligence of God-Self from no self? 

who? Lol 

Suppose Love is real, and let's assume reality is unreal. Suppose we discover that the building block of reality is real Love, that means our assumption was wrong and reality is actually not unreal. Reality is real, if everything we supposed is true. I'm not going to say if it is or not.

5 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@Dodo You. God. The one wearing the goggles. 

The I am? 

Suppose Love is real, and let's assume reality is unreal. Suppose we discover that the building block of reality is real Love, that means our assumption was wrong and reality is actually not unreal. Reality is real, if everything we supposed is true. I'm not going to say if it is or not.

9 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@Dodo You. God. The one wearing the goggles. 

OK If this is True I want to materialize out of thin air those 72 virgins. But that's not possible is it.So no not God sorry. 

23 minutes ago, Nahm said:

Sorry but I seek liberation from field of consciuosness itself back to absolute state of non existance never again fooled by God and his illusionary world of appearances. Freedom from God. 

12 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

OK If this is True I want to materialize out of thin air those 72 virgins. But that's not possible is it.So no not God sorry. 

You're so God that you wanted to create those 72 virgins but also wanted to prove that you can create not-72 virgins. Voila, you've successfully managed to pull it off