rothko

which chakra is currently creating your biggest obstacles? How are you overcoming it?

19 posts in this topic

What Chakra blockage do you guys feel is the biggest obstacle, towards your enlightenment? for me, at least lately, it def seems to be my throat/vishuddha.  i feel like as a collective it must be true for most, considering public speaking is the number one fear, interestingly, even greater than the fear of death. or at least this is what i have been told.

Obviously I'm doing everything i can and working on every chakra as much as i can. But i have decided to tweak my strongest practice (Headtsands) towards clearing this chakra.

Im listening to binauaral beats with throat healing for my headstands. and i gotta say. its only been a few days, so obviously lots of confirmation biased could be factoring in, and  a longer time frame will give me more data/experiences. But it seems to be playing out well so far, internally and externally.  Not to mention my headstands are way easier to hold now.  i used to be struggling at the 10 minute mark, due to crazy pains in my neck, if i was doing say crown healing(which i thought was the best before, and maybe it is, for the whole system).  but now its just like subtle sensations in my neck like the throat getting tight or that choking up type feeling. but honestly its insanely pleasant compared to before and i can hold my headstands for 13 minutes no problem now. its basically like im just floating there most of the time.  I highly recommend it for anyone who is trying to get their headstands up there and working on their throat chakra.

Throat chakra

im very self conscious

get aches in my throat when im socially anxious

have a pretty large gland on my throat

i grew up in religious household where i basically couldnt and have never shared my true feelings so i have had to literally swallow my words aloooot 

Edited by Rilles

Dont look at me! Look inside!

3 hours ago, Rilles said:

Throat chakra

im very self conscious

get aches in my throat when im socially anxious

have a pretty large gland on my throat

i grew up in religious household where i basically couldnt and have never shared my true feelings so i have had to literally swallow my words aloooot 

@Rilles same bro. Like exactly the same, on every point. I was raised Baptist, but I did speak out. One of my most fundamental beliefs is that I would always always always search for pure, unadulterated truth. And just Trojan horse my way through lies. I always honor the truth that God reveals to me

@rothko This is ridiculous sounding and I don’t care to explain it, but, eat blueberries twice a day. Throat chakra will open within a week. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Nahm  Is this just your experience or have others got these effects too 

Edited by bobbyward

@Nahm yeah it sounds ridiculous.  I have blueberries in my smoothies which i have bascially every day, for like 2 years now.  maybe its not always twice a day. but my throat still seems to be manifesting pain in my life.  lol explain what you mean by open.

When i say open i feel like it means, talking like you know what to say in every moment enriching others and yourself through the power of comunication, never getting lost in thoughts when listening to others, having an angelic singing voice, and having the feeling like speaking in front of others is a source of strength not weakness. 

this being said i will try eating blueberries twice a day.

@Nahm but you dont know of anybody else who got these results from eating blueberries? What effects did the blue berries have, how do u know it opened troat chakra

@rothko That sounds more like classic overthinking than throat chakra. Meditation, psychedelics, & self inquiry will clear that up. 

Have you had Reiki sessions? They align chakras you know. 

The finite mind is a limiter, a resistor. It does not produce or create, it limits infinite intelligence. So by ‘open up’, I mean continue deconstructing. If the finite mind were a ‘valve’, these practices ‘open it up’.

@Nahm That's so weird. I've been eating blueberries everyday but I thought I was doing it for my third eye chakra.

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

@bobbyward No, I don’t. I understand your perspective though. The crazy thing......just watch. People eating blueberries will arise in your experience. Next couple days. 

8 hours ago, Nahm said:

@rothko This is ridiculous sounding and I don’t care to explain it, but, eat blueberries twice a day. Throat chakra will open within a week. 

Nah, I eat blueberries alot and it hasn’t changed anything, rather... I’m gonna tell my parents how i really feel soon, that oughta open some blocked currents :D

4 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@Rilles Chakras have an order. Ideally bottom to top. 

What are you trying to say?

1 minute ago, Nahm said:

@Rilles Just that the blueberry comment was individual, vs a blanket suggestion.

Got it

@Rilles thats amazing man! but damn that potentially can be painful! but its the best and quickest way to overcome in completions(if doen properly) for sure.  but yeah quick update. ive been doing the headstands with throat healing pretty consistently lately( like two or three weeks) and wow!  things have changed alot.  most recently i just started balling my eyes out in the middle of making dinner. not sure what the emotional release was exactly yet. but i am sure I coming to some major crossroads on my path.

But also so much more. My jaw line has moved alot, and my voice deepened, beard is growing fuller. confidence up, singing seems more fluid and less shaky, and the biggest thing i noticed was a significantly decreased level of peturbance with speaking with my mom while driving. i realized i used to always have a tightness and irritation in these situations with her. but this most recent experience was almost like a blissful presentness. it was nuts.  and i know for sure my in completions are with my mom. as i have found this out through my path with multiple healing and such.  apparently its all rooted in comparing things and how i have always had to bow down to authority from her negligence and fears, despite me knowing it to be wrong i had no choice.

so yeah if u cant already, try learning shoulder stands, than eventually work ur way up to headstands( it took me like 6 months. and i had very little yoga experience before that. and listen to tons of throat healing.  if you can grow yourself inwards more and the outwards stuff will come together too. or your inwards stuff will start spilling out into the manifesting of your external in completions.

anyways whatever u decide, i wish u luck and i hope it all works out for the best.