Andreas

Why do stage yellow people transcend love and relationships from stage green?

34 posts in this topic

51 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

That's a polite way of Sadhguru saying, "I'm too woke for you bitches."

#2Woke4ThisShit

:D

Haha! Leeeeeo! ?

I can speak from personal experience. When I was Orange, all I cared about was sex, admiration and possessions. When I moved into Green, I was about community and healthy relationships. I was a well known performer. Was part of dozens of communities. Went to dozens of festivals every year. As I moved into Yellow on my way to Turquoise, I felt a pull to let go of everything. I gave up all my communities, all my friends. I became celibate. I gave up the desires for sex and relationships. I didn't have any need or desire for anything outside of myself. Everything being the same, it doesn't matter to me if I'm sitting in my room alone or at a festival. It's all reality/consciousness. I prefer to be alone, as I don't have to live up to societal norms. I like to talk about enlightenment, but almost no one else does. Most think it's crazy talk. So I'm now content and happy being alone. In fact, I want to remove myself from society all together. I'm working towards living in the mountains alone, to be with nature, practice enlightenment, and just Be without the distractions of Man. And to me, that sounds perfect. 

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

That's a polite way of Sadhguru saying, "I'm too woke for you bitches."

#2Woke4ThisShit

:D

Well that goes without saying :D

But I don't think that was the message here :D

It was more like:

"Crime and friendship is directly connected" kind of thing.

Those you do not forgive you fear. 

12 minutes ago, Salvijus said:

Well that goes without saying :D

But I don't think that was the message here :D

It was more like:

"Crime and friendship is directly connected" kind of thing.

Could you elaborate on this?

2 hours ago, bejapuskas said:

Could you elaborate on this?

Hmmm.. i can try :)

To perform any kind of deviaous, dishonest, low consciousness actions you need a support from others. If you're alone it will not have any impact at all. This appies not just to large scale evil but everyday situations also.

Let's say you want to gossip on somebody, you immediatly need a friend who will support you. Only then it will grow. If you are the only one in the entire classroom who wants to say bad things about someone's back. It will not find expression. It needs a companion. 

"Crime thrives in friendship" friendship is an essential ingridient for any kind of deviaous activity to grow. It can't survive alone.

Criminals are actually very petty small insecure beings inside. So for them to feel powerful they need to group up in a big groups. Otherwise they feel powerless to do anything. I can see this in everyday life. For example, a guy wants to prank a teacher and make fun but nobody supports him nobody thinks what he's doing is great then he will feel like a fool. He can't pull it off. Deviaousness dies immediatly. But if the whole class supports him. It grows and depending on how much friendhip and support he has that will be the size of his crime. If only one friend is there to laugh with him. He will be careful, he will only say things to his friend's ear they will make fun of the teacher in their own small circle. If the whole class supports him then he would feel so much more powerful. He could stand up and beat the teacher to the ground. 

That's why crime thrives in friendship. Worst of criminals have, most loyal and close friends otherwise they're powerless.

Goodness on the other hand, doesn't need any support. It can spread and grow without any friendship. If you know what you're doing is good, you can function in the world without any support. It's complete and powerful by itself. Evil is only powerful in groups. Alone it's too petty.

So the moral of the story. If you can't be alone, you're not pure hearted enough. (probably :D) :)

57451106_10158740187008508_3227437867315757056_n.jpg

Edited by Salvijus

@Salvijus  Oh I see :) Thanks for explanation, this really helped. 

PS: I am all for pranking teachers when it had a creative idea behind it and it isn't too bad... xD 

Easy, forgetting you have a heart and breath.

Is not a limitation, more than 90% of the population is sick, is called social cancer, in other words, education as we know it in the mainstream. We make the best we can in this life by letting go or going into learning how to behave and than disaster comes. There is no way around this. Transcencence cannot live fully in a dormant\sick environment. And the majority prefer to be sick, even if they call that bliss. Heart cannot be bought, nor learned.

Edited by Hellspeed

... 7 rabbits will live forever.                                                                                                                                                                                                  

1 hour ago, bejapuskas said:

PS: I am all for pranking teachers when it had a creative idea behind it and it isn't too bad... xD 

I know. That's why I gave this example with class :D

But it's true on so many levels in life.. 

Edited by Salvijus

26 minutes ago, bejapuskas said:

How? ?

Well i didn't know you like pranks I just had a vague memory that you're still of that age who goes to high school :D I think you mentioned it somewhere in the forum.

3 hours ago, Salvijus said:

Well i didn't know you like pranks I just had a vague memory that you're still of that age who goes to high school :D I think you mentioned it somewhere in the forum.

I see, you have a good memory haha. I was looking out of the window for you for a while though xD 

31 minutes ago, bejapuskas said:

I see, you have a good memory haha. I was looking out of the window for you for a while though xD 

Haha :D

"I know what you did last semester"

images.jpg

Edited by Salvijus

Yellow doesn't mean being a loner. It doesn't even mean being solitary either, considering very wild extroverts can be stage Yellow. It just means you spend more time thinking for yourself on how to help others, whether that involves debating with someone who also wants to help, or being alone. It's just that Yellows today are very rare, and so they don't have much people to talk with on these topics.

“The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing.” 
― Socrates