Andreas

Why do stage yellow people transcend love and relationships from stage green?

34 posts in this topic

What's the limitation here? I don't see how being a "lone wolf" is better than connecting to people. Can someone explain? Can't you just understand people and have them understand you and still think about the world? Don't stage yellow people start a family?

From my understanding stage yellow realizes that there are practical, logical things that must be done to create change in the world. While love, compassion, empathy and connection are powerful, there are systemic questions that need to be answered. Everyone becoming more loving, intuitive and emotionally sensitive is a great start, but the questions of how to manage civilization still exists.

7 minutes ago, kev014 said:

From my understanding stage yellow realizes that there are practical, logical things that must be done to create change in the world. While love, compassion, empathy and connection are powerful, there are systemic questions that need to be answered. Everyone becoming more loving, intuitive and emotionally sensitive is a great start, but the questions of how to manage civilization still exists.

Yes that is true and I agree. But I meant in their personal life. Don’t they keep people around? I didn’t really understand the concept of being a   ‘lone wolf’.

Transcends and includes.

Yellow is not a lone wolf in the way you imagine. Yellow can have many relationships.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

35 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Transcends and includes.

Yellow is not a lone wolf in the way you imagine. Yellow can have many relationships.

So what is the unhealthy part of green that yellow transcends? It seems to me that if you don’t want to have relationships out of love it’s like stage orange. 

@Andreas identification to the self leads to suffering via relationships through unhealthy attachments. 

1 minute ago, Charlotte said:

@Andreas identification to the self leads to suffering via relationships through unhealthy attachments. 

I think I understand. I got some questions. 

So it's like stage green is a bit too needy and gets hurt because people don't want to be with someone they perceive as weak. And yellow gets more collected and finds their own direction in life? Is this correct? 

It still seems very lonely and sad way to live life this way all alone. Isn't life about experiencing love even if you sometimes get hurt?

Do stage yellow people start a family? And if so, do they remain unattached to your children? 

@Andreas  When you are yellow, it doesn't mean that you get rid of all your friends, start being socially awkward and just studying or some crazy shit like that xD It might be hard for a yellow person to connect, but it might also be the other way, I don't think it's all that different of a stage you know... at least in this area.

1 hour ago, Andreas said:

So what is the unhealthy part of green that yellow transcends? It seems to me that if you don’t want to have relationships out of love it’s like stage orange. 

Green has several limiting features which are important to transcend:

• Mob mentality
  • Over-emphasis of connection, feelings, and relationship to the exclusion of facts, higher realities, and results
  • New Agey, air-fairy thinking; overly upotian and naive rather than realistic, grounded, pragmatic.
  • Green arrogance (thinking that Green is the most evolved stage)
  • Excessive relativism, to the point of denying the importance of hierarchies and higher values
  • A naive sort of love and sense of justice/fairness which doesn't fully appreciate the complexity of government, life, war, politics, relationships, business, etc.
  • Demonization of stage Orange
  • Lots of judgment still
  • Under-appreciation of the dangers of stage Red
  • Shallow, flaky forms of spirituality
  • Lack of awareness of and appreciation of the necessity of the entire Spiral

Stage Yellow people have MORE capacity for love, not less. Their love is more grounded and realistic than the overly-idealistic love of Green.

@Leo Gura Can you, please, elaborate then what do you mean by Yellow typically being a "lone wolf"? You said it in one of your Spiral Dynamics videos

1 hour ago, Hello from Russia said:

@Leo Gura Can you, please, elaborate then what do you mean by Yellow typically being a "lone wolf"? You said it in one of your Spiral Dynamics videos

That was said to contrast it with stage Green's mob/communal mentality.

Stage Yellow is a more independent thinker.

For example, stage Green might love the idea of living in a Hippie commune. Stage Yellow will not care much for that because stage Yellow has transcended that and would rather be more independent. Of course this is a gross-generalization. Nothing strictly prevents a stage Yellow person from being part of a commune for a while.

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

For example, stage Green might love the idea of living in a Hippie commune. Stage Yellow will not care much for that because stage Yellow has transcended that and would rather be more independent. Of course this is a gross-generalization. Nothing strictly prevents a stage Yellow person from being part of a commune for a while.

An occasional hippie music festival can be a fun way for Yellow to get a shot of Green without losing independence. 

7 minutes ago, Serotoninluv said:

An occasional hippie music festival can be a fun way for Yellow to get a shot of Green without losing independence. 

You mean a good way for Yellow to bang some Green ;)

7 minutes ago, Serotoninluv said:

*insert Eben Pagan at Burning Man*

D31B0FB4-D102-46C0-85BE-47DA9E4FCEC6.jpeg

24 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

?. Sure. And smoke a little Green while we’re at it. ?

@kieranperez Yes!!! I love it!!!

29 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Thank god you found you channeled your internet humor into actualized.org because I swear you have the potential to be a 5 star internet troll lol

"Great beings and who are commited to create wellbeing for people are usually friendless" #Sadhguru

Be careful not to missunderstand this in some weird way because this a little bit advanced topic here.

4.15min

Edited by Salvijus

6 hours ago, lnfinite said:

Did Leo imply sex with the banging green??

yes :) 

23 hours ago, Salvijus said:

"Great beings and who are commited to create wellbeing for people are usually friendless" #Sadhguru

That's a polite way of Sadhguru saying, "I'm too woke for you bitches."

#2Woke4ThisShit

:D