Paul92

Goodbye

36 posts in this topic

13 minutes ago, cetus56 said:

@Truth Addict God created reality so his children could have a place to play.:)

Life is a nightmare. 

4 minutes ago, theking00 said:

Life is a nightmare. 

Oh no! Life is a sandbox not a litter box.:D

@theking00 Start writing, let the emotions be expressed and let the mind begin to understand. Try therapy, reiki, get a massage, spend time in nature, read a book, etc. You can do this...you’re the King! 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

12 hours ago, Paul92 said:

Right, so this is my last post. I'm getting off here. I don't think it's healthy and I can't bear the word salad any longer.

I agree with that. No more talking man, practice, & help is available to you everywhere. Be willing to accept it. I wish you the best. 

Too many questions that can't be answered.

1. If pure higher consciousness/God consciousness, is the 'natural state', why aren't we already there? Also, why can't we stay there?

You are that doing this. You have to do the work to real-I-ze. You’re 160% on word salad, practice. 

2. Why do we have to take mushrooms/LSD/DMT to achieve this state of consciousness? LSD, I believe, is a man made concoction. Hmm.

Of course not. Why in the world wouldn’t you though?

3. Meditation. Hmmm. Better than sitting around doing nothing, I suppose. Why do we have to sit still for hours on end, in an excruciating position, to achieve this selflessness? Makes zero sense.

Because eventually all this overthinking will stop and you’ll be very happy with your new clarity. 

4. A lot of people here believe in the power of psychics, contacting souls etc. Hang about. That's a duality for a start.

That is so far ahead of where you’re at. Let that go. 

5. Crystals. I don't see it. I just don't. YouTube Derren Brown and dream catcher.

Then don’t bother with them. Meditation is the way, given where you’re at. That, and taking advantage of all resources available to you. Do you? 

6. Spiritual healing. Again, Derren Brown. Netflix "Miracles".

Don’t bother with it. 

7. Free will. Not convinced we have it. So why do we all sit about telling each other to do different things, like we have a choice. If everything is perfect, then why bother telling anyone anything?

Cause that’s perfect too. It all depends on your perspective. Meditate. 

8. A lot of people talk here about self improvement. But if there is no you, who is to improve? Isn't everything perfect already?

A brain & body. You are the perfect awareness ‘within’. 

9. Everything isn't perfect. Great amounts of suffering the world. It's shit.

Attitude, psychology & perspective is really all you should be working on right now. 

10. In a universe of infinite possibilities, why can't it be that the universe is just how we see it? Why isn't duality an option?

It is as it is. You’re adding the duality. Meditate. 

11. In a universe of infinite intelligence, why create an ego?

Because you are infinite and eternal. Why watch a movie?     Why not.

12. Why bother with the human experiment? If everything is consciousness, why?

It’s not an experiment.       

13. If the universe loves itself, and is whole, why does it have to experience itself?

It doesn’t have to and you don’t have to do anything. You get to. Attitude is everything. 

14. People are always talking about their life goals. "I want to be a musician, I need to work on marketing for my big release". Seems a bit egoic right?? Why nt just enjoy the abundance of the now?

Both. Obviously. 

15. Many on here have families. If your children get chopped to bits this afternoon, is that all light and love? Why did you bother having children?

Get yourself to good, and the world will follow. 

16. Why bother with relationships? With, ultimately, yourself?

Fun, happiness, sharing, pleasure, growth, sex, traveling, building a dream together, and a million more wonderful things. 

17. NDEs. All point to Jesus.

No, not all. Who cares though. Meditate. 

18. Cherry picking bits of religions you like. Making it fit. Doesn't work.

True. Meditate. Find out for yourself instead. 

19. Who/what created consciousness. Oh nothing, because it isnt a thing etc. Okay.

It’s all things. That might be step...100. Step one is accept the help available to you, be willing to be radically honest, heal, and start meditating twice a day for 30 minutes. 

20. Everything is nothing and nothing is everything. Yawn.

The thought of that is uneventful. The actuality is blissful. You are mocking yourself here. Do the practices, receive the help all around you. 

21. It's all about love but Mr. Gura doesn't care about people anymore. Wow. He's done a lot of drugs though, so. If he came out tomorrow, said he had a trip and claimed he met Jesus, and Jesus was the truth, you'd all believe him and change your views. Incredible.

This is your own perspective. Taking responsibility is very important to growth. Meditation quiets the mind, and you’ll have much more clarity. 

22. Too many people on here are massaging their spiritual egos. One/two worded replies to everything. Oh I am so enlightened. Riiiiiiight.

Read up on Freud’s Defensive (Wish he’d called the Protective) Mechanisms. Understanding them will open your eyes to many things and contribute to quieting your mind. 

23. As we say in Yorkshire, England, Al si thi! (I'll see you). YouTube Yorkshire speak if you like. It's great.

This isn't for me. I don't know how anyone can live happily in a state of nothingness. Makes zero sense.

Stop pretending you’ve reached some enlightened state so you are then able to start at the beginning, with meditation. You can do it. It takes time. 

The world is colourless. I'm outta here. I don't know what life is going to bring.

That’s a great reason to do the work and see. Be the change you wish to see in the world. 

I don't want to be here anymore, and if we are all being truthful, there are many others like me here.

“Misery loves company” is something worth being aware of. 

I've been signed off work for 4 weeks. I've got 4 weeks to basically do whatever the hell I want. I tried to end my life once, I'll probably try again. But I'm going to have some fun first.

Have fun for the rest of your life. Notice you can’t point to fun. You bring the fun. You create it. 

All I ever wanted to do was help OTHER people. NOT MYSELF.

You have to take care of yourself to be positioned to help other people. It seems like it would be ok for you to receive help from other people. 

SI THI.

4 hours ago, cetus56 said:

Oh no! Life is a sandbox not a litter box.:D

Good one :)

1. Because that would become boring really fast. God decides to deceive himself

2. They distort reality and therefore put the "real" world in a different perspective

3. Meditation is the art of doing nothing, so youre wrong. Meditation is not better than doing nothing. Doing nothing is better than chasing happiness instead of having it without chasing, 

4. This whole forum is a duality, your whole life is a duality. Reality works only with duality, youre cherrypicking. 

5. No magic is needed for real spirituality

6. Spiritual healing is more than some hippi concept. Life as a whole is a process of spiritual healing

7. Thats right, stop talking, start meditating

8. Thats right, everything is perfect. Im just not the one with a problem, you are

9. Suffering is perfect (no contradiction)

10.Duality is an option and you have every right to choose it. Go ahead

11. Ego is a perfect example of infinite intelligence and beauty

12. Thats right, everything is consciousness. There is no need. Youre the one bothering

13. A truly loving being loves every kind of experience obv. (no contradiction again)

14. Just because you are totally satisfied by the present moment doesnt mean you are not allowed to enjoy the beauty of life? (no contradiciton)

15. Yes, that is all love and light. You generally have children because of all the adventures and deep bonds that come about from that. Reliving your own childhood and life. Thats awesome!

16. Because I can be pretty darn sexy and attractive sometimes ;) Sometimes I just want a snack of myself

17. Jesus is ma nigge

18. Cherrypicking and investigation are actually two different things. Just because religion has some bullshit, all of it is bullshit? Open-minded right there

19. Thats right!

20. YOu havent suffered yet

21. Youre right because we seem weird? What was your argument. I dont care for him, I care what he has to say. I judge him by his sincerity and merit and logic, like everyone else. 

22. Listen closely to yourself

Edited by Robi Steel

I know you're tired but come. This is the way - Rumi

You can leave the forum but you can't leave truth.

As long as you can tell the difference.

The truth IS.

You breathe it. You are it.

You can't escape it because everywhere you go - there it is. 

Everything you do - there it is.

@Inliytened1.... @Truth Addict

beautiful. much love. ? 

great responses... video game... been on this forum one day. having a blast. I'm definitely not alone and that's a relief lol... had no idea

@Paul92 This wasn't a goodbye post. This was a, "Here's all my questions and problems I don't understand. Thanks but no thanks, fuck you." type of post. This was a "let me diss several people in  the spiritual community on my way out" post. I think that is unfortunate, considering that many here have talked you out of suicide and been nothing but nice to you, but anyways, later bro...

I really do hope you find what you're looking for. Godspeed. 

"The greatest illusion of all is the illusion of separation." - Guru Pathik

Sent from my iEgo

What a great case study to see the consequences of too much theory and not enough practice. 

Try meditating dude...it's not life and death...why you resisting it so much?

Oh shit...I guess it is life and death.

I make YouTube videos about Self-Actualization: >> Check it out here <<

@Paul92 Thought answering your post might be helpful. If you want to chat again, I’d love to. Hit me up. ??♥️ Otherwise, this too shall pass. Take all the love & help available to you.