Charlotte

Microdosing messages

30 posts in this topic

Foreplay is all good and shit, but at some point you gotta do something or it will explode and make a mess.

You can try the full dose. But it is not really about the dosage. I have micro dosed acid for a few months now. There are instances were a low micro dosed acid trip gave me a very valuable insight that I might have missed on a full trip with all the bells and whistles. A higher dosed micro dose, combined with yoga and some meditation can also be a valuable experience. Acid never took me the full way, so for me personally as long as I gain something that I can change/apply to my life to improve it I am happy.

There's a pretty massive difference between 10ug of LSD and 125ug of LSD.

Or 0.5g of mushrooms and 4g of mushrooms.

Or 15mg of 5-MeO and 30mg of 5-MeO.

Doubling a psychedelic dose more than quadruples the effects.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

4 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Doubling a psychedelic dose more than quadruples the effects

Yup, I have made the mistake of underappreciating this tendency.

Doubled 4-HO-MiPT dosage (it's like mushrooms) and got blown away. The comedown was stronger than a peak of half the dose. The trip also lasted substanially longer.

21 hours ago, Charlotte said:

I've upped the microdosing dosage each time and the more I up it the more I'm feeling like I am trying to send or give myself a message. A universal message I am not willing to receive, I don't know... I cannot receive? I am denying? I don't know I just feel there is something I am pointing to or something is pointing me to and I can feel the ego self resisting this guidance, this message. I can feel the tug of war at play. 

Then again I could just be full of shit but I feel this intuitively. 

This 'message' has been trying to get my attention for some time now, the more I welcome it the bigger the resistance. Is this making sense? 

Try automatic writing? https://medium.com/@kellydawn/how-to-use-automatic-writing-to-get-answers-from-your-higher-self-1ad2bc08e252

@Charlotte he‘s jellous because the tree was such a big one, he might have never be hugged by such a big tree ;)

i‘m certainly jealous i still cry for one of my favourite trees, they just killed it. it always spoke to me.

i don’t like you tree, and i don’t like you flowers, and i certainly don’t like you sun. xD

what can i do if they like me so much?

Edited by now is forever