Charlotte

Microdosing messages

30 posts in this topic

I've upped the microdosing dosage each time and the more I up it the more I'm feeling like I am trying to send or give myself a message. A universal message I am not willing to receive, I don't know... I cannot receive? I am denying? I don't know I just feel there is something I am pointing to or something is pointing me to and I can feel the ego self resisting this guidance, this message. I can feel the tug of war at play. 

Then again I could just be full of shit but I feel this intuitively. 

This 'message' has been trying to get my attention for some time now, the more I welcome it the bigger the resistance. Is this making sense? 

Maybe you need to take a proper full dose

Out of curiosity are you microdosing LSD or what? What's your schedule and dose range?

How to get to infinity? Divide by zero.

@SgtPepper something to do with a bigger picture. Something huge. Something underneath everything. Something I love. Something very close to my heart, maybe too close. 

@outlandish I plan to in the next few weeks. 

Mushrooms every 3 days. Currently at 0.2. I am very sensitive to substances of all kinds. 

38 minutes ago, outlandish said:

Maybe you need to take a proper full dose

This

You gotta go balls deep in that thing, not just the tip :P

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

I also recommend a full dose. It may seem intimidating at first, but if you have good self-control and self-love, you will be okay. You will also feel thankful that you went ahead with the experience.

That is what my experience tells me.

Edited by SgtPepper

how it goes so far, I'll do the same with mush very soon. ( I m waiting, u get me ? :P )

cubensis B type

, don't know about them, mexican put me in a roller coaster when I did 2g , 2 years ago.

> what happen when you take your 0.3 ?

it's true that dormant need a larger dose. But everything at his pace, for me, I did 2 weeks full on psychedelics ( micro, mid dose and big dose (2 times for the big) ) ( LSD first week, and mushroom ) ( I ingested in 20 days, 3 trip of LSD~ and 4g of mushroom, not something huge so ) maybe 2 days off. ( and I was on 1g of weed or more aswell everyday )

so I should laugh at people who only do ONE TRIP ! do it for a full month pussy ! hahahaha ( of my dosage was low for 20 days~ )

next time I'll find 30 LSD trip !

Edited by Aeris

@Charlotte Could it be the realization that it's not you that's doing the awakening but God himself - through himself?

@cetus56 it does feel somewhat that way that 'I' am not actually doing anything it is doing it itself. I'm doing a full trip next weekend, no more pissing about dipping my toe in and out xD

Just now, Charlotte said:

@cetus56 it does feel somewhat that way that 'I' am not actually doing anything it is doing it itself. I'm doing a full trip next weekend, no more pissing about dipping my toe in and out xD

Had enough foreplay?xD

2 minutes ago, Charlotte said:

it does feel somewhat that way that 'I' am not actually doing anything it is doing it itself.

@Charlotte Stay in that and you will trancend yourself.

5 minutes ago, cetus56 said:

Had enough foreplay?xD

It's like having too much of a good thing, I've sickened myself with it xD 

4 minutes ago, cetus56 said:

@Charlotte Stay in that and you will trancend yourself.

??❣️

9 minutes ago, Charlotte said:

It's like having too much of a good thing, I've sickened myself with it xD 

I hear ya. After all the words spoken it all adds up to one thing - There has never been anything "other" then God.:)

20 minutes ago, cetus56 said:

I hear ya. After all the words spoken it all adds up to one thing - There has never been anything "other" then God.:)

Exactly. 

Puts a lot of things into perspective Cetus pal. 

Do it! Go for the full dose. No music, no distractions. Watch the reality unwind itself.

The mushrooms or ego will try to scare you, but if you are able to bear with whatever they serve you, you will be rewarded.

@Girzo I will do dude. I have this new feeling (deeper than a feeling) of trust that has risen which brings me to surrender much much easier.