LifeLife

Applying Leos Nootropics video

17 posts in this topic

Has anyone applied/used the supplements mentioned in this video after watching it. I'd love to hear a case report of someone who's tried to supplement on all of these or if anyone knows a thread where someone has. I am experimenting with Modafonil and neural feedback brain training and currently take maybe 5 of the supplements he mentioned on his list. I don't have the money at the moment but I am curious if anyone has experiences using the supplements mentioned in this video and what was your experience like? How did it affect your meditation or self actualisation/whatever habits you are doing to develop yourself?

@LifeLife If you are short on money then I would advise you not take too many supplements as the cost adds up pretty quick.

Maybe only take the top-tier ones like modafinil. The ones that give you the most bang for your buck.

Once you have more money you can experiment more.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

I have tried L-Theanine and Huperzine-A. 

The only effect I can say for sure that I had from either is I had more dreams when I took Huperzine. 

My best nootropic for me has been giving up wheat and grains and eating more animal fat. No more mental fog, I'm always focused in the present.

Id like to know, if I'm a overthinker, taking modafinil would make me overthink more?

Edited by Moreira

4 hours ago, Moreira said:

taking modafinil would make me overthink more?

No, it would actually make you more meditative and focused. Modafinil quiets the mind, but simultaneously makes it hyper-creative. Thoughts slow down but become more powerful and intuitive. Similar to a mild psychedelic.

Dont tell me that Nootropics has the same legal system as psychedelic. Are nootropics more available then psychedelic?

29 minutes ago, Peo said:

Dont tell me that Nootropics has the same legal system as psychedelic. Are nootropics more available then psychedelic?

They are

I am taking 5 HTP and modafinal and can say its changed my life permanently for the better.

Modafinal is non addictive.

been taking modafinil every other day, life changing

20 hours ago, Mirror of Confusion said:
  1. @Leo Gura We love shortcuts. The question is - is this a sustainable way to become your highest self? 

That's true, we love shortcuts. Then again, not all shortcuts are automatically bad. The whole point of human society is to invent technological shortcuts for stuff that used to be impossible or really difficult. A car is a shortcut for walking to work. A farm is a shortcut for hunting migratory packs of animals. etc.

Is it sustainable? I don't know. The research is still pending. What were are doing here with Actualized.org is on the cutting edge of human knowledge and technology. There is both risk and reward for being on the cutting edge. The discoveries we make, our children will take for granted as obvious. But right now it is not obvious.

I would not recommend taking modafinil every day for months on end. Use it occasionally and stop if you feel like it's becoming a crutch. I don't use it much. Sometimes I just forget to take it for weeks at a time. I can function without it. But sometimes its a nice boost to my creative or meditative work.

As of this writing I have not taken modafinil for over a month. Simply forgot it even existed. So to me it has no addictive quality at all. If I felt it had an addictive quality, I could probably not take it at all and I definitely would not recommend it publicly. My standard for recommending stuff publicly is that it must be non-addictive. For example, I do not recommend ketamine because it has some addictive qualities.

I think modafinil can be very helpful to people who are new to this work. After years of meditation and so forth, you will probably outgrow it. Some people really struggle with ADHD, for example, and it's not just in their head. ADHD can cripple one's ability to self-actualize, which is a great shame. So it's nice if we have some tools for helping people to combat that.

16 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

For example, I do not recommend ketamine because it has some addictive qualities.

So, that's why you have never talked and probably never will about the "mysterious substance" from the previous retreat?

25 minutes ago, Girzo said:

So, that's why you have never talked and probably never will about the "mysterious substance" from the previous retreat?

No, that substance is the opposite of addictive. You probably won't want do it more than once in your life.

14 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Some people really struggle with ADHD, for example, and it's not just in their head. ADHD can cripple one's ability to self-actualize, which is a great shame. So it's nice if we have some tools for helping people to combat that.

After the meditation habit this is the most helpful and effective help that I could get. I didn't know anything about nootropics and when I was seeing people talking or recommending props I was was dismissing them, considering just another marketing scam or health dangerous substances. 

One year ago I was struggling to watch a head to tail video (usually after 5 min I was starting another video). Not even talking about reading. Now everything is so smooth ?Sure I don't use those daily but spread them here and there when I need them the most. 

Thank you very much for spreading the wisdom ? 

Edited by Alex bAlex

I want to use the mushrooms one i have a feeling thats gonna help me.