youngshinzen

Keto - Headaches and nausea

29 posts in this topic

On 4/23/2019 at 10:45 AM, Shiva said:

What does that even mean?

Dead! :D 

Studies do not support ketogenic diet being healthy. Except for helping with migraines. But overall most studies conclude that the diet is not good for the human body. Just saying...

You are opening the reptilian parts of the body in ketosis faster. If you cling to the ego you will get stuck in migraines.

Open lymphatic system with the spleen and crown to dissolve the ego and the pressure in the head.

So in reallity, those pains you are experiencing are the atrophied parts on the limbic system, get out of your head and awaken, or cling to the head and build a huge ego.

Edited by Hellspeed

... 7 rabbits will live forever.                                                                                                                                                                                                  

On 15.05.2019 at 2:06 PM, Not me said:

Studies do not support ketogenic diet being healthy. Except for helping with migraines. But overall most studies conclude that the diet is not good for the human body. Just saying...

True for the dormant, because they can awaken or go insane. Society will not let people free from suffering. They rather give you something comfortable fo the ego. Like a plant based diet religion.

And yes, the majority of studies and peer reviews have no value what so ever in practice.

Just to point out, go keto animal raw and fermented bacteria like cheese or drop the cooking keto, is unhealthy same as a plant basee diet. 

So the optimal is the primal diet, but you have to forget the bs of bacteria and parasites, they are all lies.

I tested this for months.

On 15/5/2019 at 2:06 PM, Not me said:

A lot of conditions like autoimmine diseases, inflamatory bowel syndrome, autism and severe depression have been cured by eliminating most carbs ands grains... its a big evidence

I dont ive a shit about studies because you never know who have financed and which objectives...

Actually recognised doctores are defending openly the keto diet or at least low carb-more fat, like DR. Berg.

I'd recommend watching Dr.Berg on youtube. He will have the right answers for your every keto related thing.

@youngshinzen need to try an elimination diet to see if your eating something that is causing the headaches. Experiment, think like a scientist. 

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

On 22.5.2019 at 1:59 AM, Hellspeed said:

Open lymphatic system with the spleen and crown to dissolve the ego and the pressure in the head.

@Hellspeed Is there a video/step-by-step description on this? 

It was a good decision to stick to keto, but reduce protein and increase healthy fats. It improves my state a lot. Haven‘t had headaches until now, but I can feel that there‘s trapped energy in my head.