MsGeeWee

A newbies viewpoint

2 posts in this topic

On April 1, 2019 I quit smoking cigarettes after having smoked about a pack a day for the last 25 years, after the first week I was surfing through You Tube looking for videos to help me stay motivated when I came across a guy named Leo’s video on breaking addiction. Since my zodiac sign happens to be Leo I thought what the hay i’ll check it out. I have since had several paradigm shifts following his work.

I’ve been on a “spiritual path” quite significantly over the past 6 years. Feeling quite dismayed with my progress or lack there of I was guided to pick up a book called The Presence Process by Michael Brown in late March  (I wonder if this book is on Leo’s list?) It is a deep dive into emotional healing that includes a 10 week process, which I am now in the 9th week of. I attribute quitting smoking cigarettes to the revelations I discovered in that book. 2 months ago today I also quit smoking weed and drinking daily too.

Ive wondered often if the releasing of these toxic behaviors, combined with the fact that I meditate using Shamanic breathing in the morning and before bed for the past 9 weeks opened my eyes enough to find Leo’s work. I had never seen him before a couple of weeks ago which I find utterly amazing given that self help has been a strong, clear focus of mine for quite sometime.

Non duality is a common theme in the spiritual circle I am in but the video I watched where Leo discussed free will released something in me to where I was literally sad and dismayed that the “corrupt politician” was going to no longer be able to reign supreme. How could it be that I had not been impacted in this way before now? I am not sure what’s happening at this point. I don’t know where I am heading with all of these deep revelations but I’m all in. I am up for challenge of testing my beliefs, exploring the possibilities and shattering paradigms. By now I know it won’t be easy or something that requires little to no action on my part and most importantly that it’s a lifelong commitment. 

I know that Leo Gura has received tons of accolades, thank yous and high fives for what he has gifted the world with, so I won’t delay with expressing my heartfelt gratitude either. Thank you Leo.

I plan to use this forum regularly to learn from like minded people and to capture my own experiences as well.  Hats off to everyone sharing in the journey of actualizing!

Looks like we're wrestling similar things, at least the smoking part. Best of luck on your journey!

Followed.

Learn to resolve trauma. Together.

Testimonials thread: www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82672-experience-collection-childhood-aware-life-purpose-coaching/