Shakazulu

Elliot Hulse

13 posts in this topic

Everyone has some truth. I find elliot hulse to be a great YouTuber. It could be because i am a twenty year old male. I find watching his videos or like an infinite waters video on my free time to be great. It has to be better than watching Netflix or other random idle chatter. What do you guys think?

Just understand that whatever your role-models hate or judge, you will probably start to hate or judge too. If your role-model has a shadow, you will tend to absorb their shadow and make it your own. Make sure you're aware of what the speaker's shadow is. His shadow is the place he's reacting from, which lessens his alignment with Truth and Goodness.

Remember that all judgment is delusion. No exceptions.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

That is great advise.

Allow yourself to admire some Youtubers but just be aware of their shadow. Very sensible. Cheers leo

Elliot and Leo have by far been the most influential people in my life.

Even though Elliot is charismatic and empowering, I feel he's become somewhat myopic in his views and his understanding of the spiral is poor.

E.g, he views Donald Trump as an 'Alpha male' when he's really just exhibiting signs of stage red.

Not to say that he isn't an incredibly wise man. He is. There's plenty to learn from him and I would love to be a part of his grounding camp after I finish university.  I just feel he's gone a bit ideological with his ideas of masculinity vs. femininity and alpha male talk. There's something off...I cant exactly put my finger on it but something ticks me off about the way he carries himself. Look at his second London real interview for example.

#breatheintoyourballs

@The Blind Sage LOL your are killing me. You said everything I was thinking 

@Leo Gura  you do say to have multiple perspectives so :-)  now that you mention it I find picking up your mentors shadow true. Kinda like a big brother. The books I'm reading feel a little too hardcore at times. My brain wants to blow 

@JohnnyBravo  thanks 

15 minutes ago, The Blind Sage said:

There's something off...I cant exactly put my finger on it but something ticks me off about the way he carries himself. 

I’ve been through similar experiences with people I admired in certain ways. If you continue evolving and growing you will come to discover exactly what’s off and easily put your finger on it. It’s an amazing process of discovery.

Elliott is pretty evolved. He's gone pretty overboard recently with the demonization and finger pointing but it appears it is coming from a place of genuinely trying to uplift men in response to all of the hate/demonization of mainstream media directed at masculinity. The stuff with Donald Trump is about setting boundaries and being firm in his convictions, not about dominating or putting others down (although this is what DT does this is not what Elliott is endorsing). Elliott's entire ideology is 'become the strongest version of yourself and empower others.' 

@kev014 to be honest he's hitting me atm. Growing up I've had a lot of neurosis around sex and masculinity. Getting caught fapping by my sister & her telling my family. LOL I laugh at it now & my father was a nurse in the military. Stage blue parents, religion was another thing. 

3 hours ago, Shakazulu said:

Everyone has some truth. I find elliot hulse to be a great YouTuber. It could be because i am a twenty year old male. I find watching his videos or like an infinite waters video on my free time to be great. It has to be better than watching Netflix or other random idle chatter. What do you guys think?

I think Elliot Hulse is awesome and I really don't understand the hate he gets. Like he's just a dude doing his own thing and the information he gives out (for free) is valid and useful. 

infinite waters doesn't work for me, but do you dawg ;)

The hate he gets from me is constsnt facebook advertising that all modern men are weak beta pussy sexless idiots.

After reading that a couple times I quickly unsubscribed.

Hes not for me anymore. He used to be 5 years ago but now I find he cant influence me despite my intent i would like to believe he can help.

Elliot can still be useful, especially for young men in their early 20s. Many have grew out without a father and Elliot is willing to take on that role. Yes he became a bit ideological, but if you look past that - you can find a lot of gems. He speaks a lot of truth. 

I went to Grounding Camp in January of 2018. He speaks and advertises in very ideological ways 'men are pussies, beta males, etc.' Certainly, he makes things more black and white then they really are. I think the mistake that he might be making is that he went hard core green, hard core feminine for a while and is now giving the appearance of demonizing that when in actuality he's advocating for that integration (or at least it appears so). He should focus his energy more on helping men successfully navigate their emotions, their trauma, and their inner feminine (as he did) rather than going on the offensive.

I used to watch him all the time because at the time I thought he was speaking some forms of truth. 

Now he's turned all 'Red Pill and MGTOW' I've given up watching him, because its all bullshit.

He's turned himself into an ideologue...

Thats what happens when people like him get internet famous!