youngshinzen

One month left to finish my thesis

50 posts in this topic

2daysleft: 

• I went to a library, sat in front so everyone could see me and I wouldn‘t see anyone and worked for 3 hours with great focus
  • I was able to write fluently without reading any extra information, too bad this skill kicks in 3 days before deadline?

In times past where absolute necessity or emergency has been the motivator, the self dissolves and a flow emerges. Inner quiet, creativity, efficiency and spontaneity are the rule. The dominoes fall and the way is open,,,,,

"To have a free mind is to be a universal heretic." - A.H. Almaas

"We have to bless the living crap out of everyone." - Matt Kahn

I knew this was the day and was wondering earlier,,,, I can only imagine what finishing this must feel like.

Completing a Masters Thesis would have to be a definite milestone in life for anyone who has done this.

I'm happy for you. 

"To have a free mind is to be a universal heretic." - A.H. Almaas

"We have to bless the living crap out of everyone." - Matt Kahn

Well done my dude!!!

?❤️?❤️?❤️?

The art is to look without looking 

@Zigzag Idiot Sorry, I missed your post somehow. Thank you! I try to see every moment as equally important, so I didn‘t consciously produce a high after finishing it, but I had this feeling of absolute freedom for a week. With nothing to plan for in the future and by that more presence. I felt my intuition more deeply and could let go. After that week I already had the urge to look for a job, because I took longer for my masters and felt it was time to surrender to the inner voice that tells me to continue. 

@Vitamine Water Thank you!❤️