Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Patrick Lynam

Maslows hierarchy of needs

1 post in this topic

In leo's video the pyramid has sex in the physiological category (the bottom of the pyramid) then it has sexual intimacy in the love/ belonging category  (the third level) So my question is what is the difference my understanding previously was that the bottom was just what was required to keep you alive why is sex included in this? I am 22 and have barely had sex ever and when i have i never actually got enjoyed it because i was either too drunk or nervous or too in my head.  i just feel like girls always just want me to be there boyfriend and they wont have sex with me unless i fully comitt to them. im 22 dont have a job witch makes it hard to get girls that i want because what do i tell there parents you know i dont have a job? like fuck and the only jobs that are going are shitty dead end jobs like im confident in some aspects with girls but i am just super confused as to what to do like if i can just get some sex like the pyramid suggests will that make it easier for me to move up to the second level of that pyramid witch has employment? do i feel like i am not suitable for any job even shitty jobs because im so fucked in the head because i never have sex like someone please help what does sex do for you psychologically whats the difference between sex and sexual intimacy i have money but don't have a income so i cant even rent a house i live with my parents like the fact that ive never had sex is that making my head all messed up? Has anyone ever got to 22 and never had sex and then had it and had like a kind of instant change in there outlook on the whole thing please help :)