Shroomdoctor

Meaningless Sex and The Search for Love

23 posts in this topic

Hello my friends, 

After a long time another post from you favourite Shroomdoctor. I had a lot going on and feel like I need to get some things off my chest. 

So I spent the last year learning how to fuck girls. And Ive gotten decent at it. Even though mostly through dating apps, I know how to turn a  date into sex. Its kinda gotten easy. Interesting side node: I ALWAYS hear "why do you stare at me so intensely", when I am actually present. It makes the girls slightly uncomfortable but also very...interested? hard to explain. I like that.

So I fucked a bunch of girls and tried a relationship with one of them I liked. It quickly went south as our values didnt match enough and I could feel her loosing attractivenes, so I went back to fucking other girls and wer decided to fuck once in a while because the sex was very good.

So after a while we met again, had sex, and she went home. And I felt awefull. Totally wretched. Because every time I had fucked her, she looked at me with love in her eyes, wanted to cuddle etc. This time she just instantly vanished. 

Its not about this one girl, I am not still attached to her. But the kind of sex that we had, loveless, transactional. It felt like picking up groceries. It felt like I had abondened the meaning of it.

And I realised that I actually just want a loving relationship with one girl, where we are there for each other and only each other. So I will search for that now and stop just fucking around to stroke my ego.

Btw for the guys that have trouble finding sex. Just keep going and try to learn some material from The Natural Lifestyles on Youtube. Very authentic and concious pickup group.

I dont know why I even post that here, just needed to rant. 

I hope all of you have a wonderful day.<3 

@aurum How do you see that, as you like polygamy? 

@Charlotte  @Marinus @Shin @Max_V

Edited by Shroomdoctor

@JohnnyBravo A year ago I wouldnt have gotten a women in bed if I was the last guy on earth. Keep going my friend.

People are fundamentally egotistical and toxic. You don't need anyone. Getting attached to people is a mistake. 

Edited by Andreas

3 hours ago, Andreas said:

People are fundamentally egotistical and toxic. You don't need anyone. Getting attached to people is a mistake. 

3 hours ago, Andreas said:

People are fundamentally selfless and loving. You don't need anyone. Getting attached to people is inevitable.

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

44 minutes ago, Shin said:

People are fundamentally selfless and loving. You don't need anyone. Getting attached to people is inevitable.

Both are true but you need to be detached from people in order to be happy. People have egos and are mainly self serving. They construct bullshit, they manipulate, they play games, they will stamp on you in order to climb hierarchies, sometimes they commit violent acts. There are many laws for physical abuse, no laws for mental abuse. You have to protect yourself. Be COMPLETELY independent and treat people like strangers. Be nice to them and wish them the best, but don't ever let them get close to you. People often like to talk about toxic masculinity, but this is the age of toxic femininity. A social, psychological and relational warfare. 

If you don't let anyone touch you inwardly, that's an act rooted in fear.

God is love

And God in them

2 minutes ago, Shin said:

If you don't let anyone touch you inwardly, that's an act rooted in fear.

No. It's just playing the game of life correctly. It's like saying if you don't go up to a bear and pat it, it's an act of fear. 

If you want to stay in your comfort zone and live a life without passion.

If you want bliss, ecstasy and unconditional love, there is no way around it,

Total and utter vulnerability, openeness and compassion are needed.

God is love

And God in them

12 minutes ago, Shin said:

If you want to stay in your comfort zone and live a life without passion.

If you want bliss, ecstasy and unconditional love, there is no way around it,

Total and utter vulnerability, openeness and compassion are needed.

Well that wasn’t really my experience. 

I enjoyed reading your rant. Glad to hear you've come out the other side for the better @Shroomdoctor good luck on your quest for love my friend (it is already you ?) ❣️

If people question your stare your probably over doing it. Still works sure but generally you don’t want to get criticism about this whole thing. Over staring borders on creepy, so if people bring it up it’s probably a warning sign. You want hear that you are a good listener and that you in the moment with them etc. Rather than complains.

Its great to be present but if you are only focusing on them it’s indicative of desperation. 

Edited by Spiral

@Spiral Thats not my experiance. They dont complain about it. They literally tell me it makes them feel insecure, excited and like I really really see them. 

Im also not doing it on purpose. It is literally me just being with them.

On 4/17/2019 at 3:18 AM, Andreas said:

What a load of horseshit untrue bullshit nonsense gypsy-smoking addictive stupid fucking crap is this?

Stop smoking pot.