Anirban657

Can IT be communicated?

17 posts in this topic

Can it be communicated non verbally on an emotional level?

I am talking about it which Jesus,Buddha,Lao Tzu wanted to communicate. Can it be communicated without the need of perception?

I know that kineseology has been used by many people to calibrate the level of consciousness but can it be used to communicate consciousness? 

Please comment and Thank You!

"Becoming 'awake' involves seeing our own confusion more clearly"-Rumi

2 minutes ago, Anton_Pierre said:

@Anirban657 Look into my eyes and you will see.

@Anton_Pierre What if someone is blind?

"Becoming 'awake' involves seeing our own confusion more clearly"-Rumi

@Anirban657 yes and no. Yes it can be communicated and has been communicated but as far as to the point where you get it? No.

• God
  • Nothingness
  • Infinity
  • I AM
  • Love
  • Emptiness
  • Creation
  • Being
  • All Powerful
  • Infinite Intelligence 
  • The Creator

All synonymous as far as I’m concerned. 

That does nothing for you though as understanding goes. Anything other than direct experience falls short of the mark. 

Try to communicate to a mule what it feels like to go on a rollercoaster.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

IT

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

11 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Muuuuuuu

1 hour ago, kieranperez said:
1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

Muuuuuuu

it’s really impossible as you can’t write it curved here. no loops no ups and down - and then still the mule might not get it. xD

Edited by now is forever

1 hour ago, kieranperez said:

Muuuuuuu

Lol.

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

Yes, it can be communicated non-verbally. Anything is possible in non-duality. For example, it is possible for a paranormal, such as an angel, to find a way to communicate to you non-verbally, and to tell you that you already had enlightenment (aka Riding the Ox Backwards), if you already did. And, it's very meaningful and convincing. It's convincing enough so that you could write it down in a book. That's an example.

7 hours ago, Anirban657 said:

@Anton_PierreWhat if someone is blind?

In the Valley of the Blind, the one-eyed man is King. 

"The greatest illusion of all is the illusion of separation." - Guru Pathik

Sent from my iEgo

Wellllllll..... Actually it can. It's possible to induce mystical experiences through words. 

Like sadhguru sayed, book Yoga sutras by Pantajali is not just empty information. The language is sturctured in such a way that when you read the book you also accuare the key to that aspect of life. But only if you're sensitive and reseptive. Even if you don't know the language, even if you just touch the book it can transform you from within.

Sadhguru sayed in one of his books  that his books are also like that. Idk if all of them but one book for certain is like that, that if you read it, it's not just an empty dry informacition, it's like a transmission. It becomes like a yantra. It becomes alive in you.

Edited by Salvijus

Communication is like a radio signal, it can be received only if the other person is in tune with the station. The teacher and the teaching are one. 

6 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

That just gave me a really good idea. xD

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

It can but you have to realize that you’re going into / through yourself to ‘reach someone’ (you). Leave duality, down to vibration (becoming), down to potentiality. This is very felt, by the person. There is an aura which registers this, though the mind takes a while to catch up.  It initially seems to them you’re communicating through sound. I’ve both had and triggered mystical and awakening experiences in people. The humility and vulnerability in a very deep social sense in key, along of course with complete nondual awareness. The hard part of course, is recognizing any shortage here as one’s own. Typically this is from a lopsided feminine / masculine presence. 

Also, this is like walking a tightrope blind. It can’t be planned or thought, it happens only surrendered completely. Very little to no memory of it. Literally unbelievable. Belief won’t do. A ‘Faith / Trust’ Free fall, if you will. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

Any talk of the Dao is not the true Dao. 

So to communicate it with accuracy? No. It is undefinable. And saying undefinable is even inaccurate. 

Can you communicate certain facets of it with some accuracy? Sure.