Jack Walter Leon

blue or red pill?

24 posts in this topic

Just a thought provoking question:

Imagine you had a free choice between two options.

If you took the blue pill, you would immediately fulfill all of your wildest ego dreams you've ever had and be contented for the rest of your life.

If you took the red pill, you would be where you are now but you would immediately be enlightened for the rest of your life.

Be honest to yourself. What would YOU choose? 

Just now, Jack Walter Leon said:

(1)If you took the blue pill, you would immediately fulfill all of your wildest ego dreams you've ever had and (2) be contented for the rest of your life.

1 and 2 are completely antithetical to each other.

(2) is a byproduct of the red pill(enlightenment). You shouldn't have added that with blue pill in the first place lol

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

1 minute ago, Mikael89 said:

If you even ask this question then you haven't grasped the magnitude of enlightenment.

Or what the ego and the nature of its desires and pleasures are

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

42 minutes ago, Mikael89 said:

If you even ask this question then you haven't grasped the magnitude of enlightenment.

@Mikael89 lol I have expected an answer like that. Since I am not enlightened, you are probably right. I still like to play the game of existence.

50 minutes ago, Preetom said:

1 and 2 are completely antithetical to each other.

(2) is a byproduct of the red pill(enlightenment). You shouldn't have added that with blue pill in the first place lol

@Preetom  No, if you chose the blue pill, you could literally be anything (except for enlightened). You could change your age, gender, look, wealth, etc, whatever you imagine. 

@Jack Walter Leon since your blue will get me all as well as contented I would prefer that.

Had you not added that word contented obviously the choice will be red pill.

They are both the same pill, different color coating. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

2 hours ago, Jack Walter Leon said:

If you took the blue pill, you would immediately fulfill all of your wildest ego dreams you've ever had and be contented for the rest of your life.

If you took the red pill, you would be where you are now but you would immediately be enlightened for the rest of your life.

There's a problem here, you wouldn't be fulfilled for the rest of your life if you got all your "wildest ego desires" , you would still suffer for some reason, like Leo said in one video, if you were place literally in heaven/paradise , you would find a way to suffer

2 hours ago, Jack Walter Leon said:

This thought is already a dualistic false thought - that there is a choice. There isn’t. There Is This. The actuality of nonduality is without thought’s exactly like this “blue or red” duality. That’s delusional. 

This is a misunderstanding of the ego’s game. It is never content. That is it’s nature. 

That you could take a pill and then be where you already are is a ridiculous notion. You were already there. You are already you. 

Be more honest, this is It. A choice is an abstraction, a terrible habit of leaving now, actuality.

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

Never forget that one is a dream but the other is waking up from the dream. Imagine being stuck in a dream forever, not a healthy sight isn't it?

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

People aren't looking at the long game here. Only Mandy got it!

If you could have anything you ever want, instantly...what happens when you run out of wants?

Google "Neville Goddard" he taught people how to do the above. Then he taught them about "The Promise" which is basically, enlightenment, but when he did that people shunned him because for these people it went from "have everything I desire" to "have more than anyone else" as is typical of the ego mind.

There's also the Left Hand Path and Right Hand Path, RHP being say, Buddhism, and the LHP being using occult magic such as satanic worship and sacrificing / spirit cooking / wierd shit / pizzagate etc. Remember "Satan" is the light bringer supposedly...light is enlightenment.

All paths lead to one place.

To be honest i would chose the blue pill

7 hours ago, Jack Walter Leon said:

Ok, so you said the blue pill equals wildest desires AND contentment. These two are at odds with each other, since contentment is only based on your ability to appreciate what you currently have. Otherwise it's a Chase.

So the blue pill, just like in the matrix, is a false path, an illusion. The red pill is the only way to achieve contentment, and counterintuitively, all your true desires.

"The greatest illusion of all is the illusion of separation." - Guru Pathik

Sent from my iEgo

Alright, I know it's impossible to be happy and contented for the rest of your life but this is just a hypothetical survey as you all know :) 

Another interesting question would be: Would a person be happy and contented for the rest of his life if he was enlightened? 

Some answers might suggest that the person then knows that the ego doesn't exist and would no longer identify with emotions like satisfaction or depression. 

But is that really what you are looking for?

Edited by Jack Walter Leon

14 hours ago, Jack Walter Leon said:

you would immediately be enlightened for the rest of your life.

Alright I’ll bite but... to what degree of awakening??...

What does the pills mean? 

... 7 rabbits will live forever.