MM1988

Fairness and Unfairness - is this really the right way to look at life?

10 posts in this topic

So when I cant get laid I should be happy because life is perfectly fair after all. 

For all the times I dont get laid, someone else will have sex with the girls I like so from the absolute perspective I will be one of these guys that do get to have fun, and therefore it perfectly evens out and is not unfair.

Is this really a valid way of looking at this? If you told this to anybody they will look at you like you are crazy but thats not the point. Even if I keep it to myself it feels delusional and psychotic to think about it like this.

This interpretation does appear 'delusional and psychotic,' but you've often said the same thing of my own perspectives.

Where do you get this idea that life is perfectly fair or just? Is it something you heard mentioned in a video once, and you're taking it literally as a dogma? 

3 hours ago, MM1988 said:

For all the times I dont get laid, someone else will have sex with the girls I like 

Not necessarily. These are your own mental gymnastics to make yourself feel better about not having sex with the women you'd want to.

From the absolute perspective, there is no self having sex. And from the ego perspective, sex is not a zero-sum game: For every time you don't get laid, you don't get laid, that's just it. There are infinite moments you're not having sex, and your not having it does not imply anyone else will.

Accept your lack of sex, and stop using spirituality to self-justify it, face the discomfort of your horniness. Whatever that means finding a way to get laid, maintaining the charged state of lust, distracting yourself with activities, dealing with it by masturbating, or transmuting sexual energy. There is no easy answer, and having lots of sex with whoever you;d want won't necessarily make you happy if you aren't already.

Went on a date with a girl today and didnt get laid.

Please show me where I can claim my fairness sex reward! :)

What makes you think life is fair?

Mate this is absolutely gonna drive you nuts and crazy with this belief; schizophrenia is surely to follow if you continue with this belief.

You seem obsessed with the lack of sex.

Go get some, go pay for it if you have to; after a number of times, all of this nonsense in your mind will naturally settle and you can see things differently.

Most humans are not up for just having sex with anyone. Some art, but many arnt.

@MM1988 Notice how egoic your perspective is. Just the fact that you are evaluating the fairness of life based on how much sex you do or do not get, is absurd. As if the universe cares about how much sexual pleasure you receive. No one cares about that but you. It's got zero importance at all in the big picture.

Also notice how you assume that if you don't have sex, then some other guy will have sex instead of you. This is a horribly warped and biased way of looking at things. Most of the time when sex doesn't happen is has nothing at all to do with another guy stealing that sex. Sex fails to happen for many reasons, many of them valid. A lot of times sex fails to happen because it was not supposed to happen, because the chemistry was missing, because you two were not a good match for each other, or simply because the logistics and timing was bad.

Nobody owes you sex. And nobody is competing with you for sex. Drop these toxic mindsets.

Relate to the whole woman. Right now you are relating to the sex.

The valid way of looking at things is: "Sexual pleasure has zero importance. If it happens, great. If not, oh well, I got important shit to do."

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

On 14/04/2019 at 10:16 AM, MM1988 said:

So when I cant get laid I should be happy because life is perfectly fair after all. 

For all the times I dont get laid, someone else will have sex with the girls I like so from the absolute perspective I will be one of these guys that do get to have fun, and therefore it perfectly evens out and is not unfair.

Is this really a valid way of looking at this? If you told this to anybody they will look at you like you are crazy but thats not the point. Even if I keep it to myself it feels delusional and psychotic to think about it like this.

So stop thiking, life just is

Spot on agree with Leo on the warped perception that other people are "stealing the sex."

That mindset has been deliberatly put into men via R.S.D. Evil.

I still see no explanation on how "you're not missing out on pleasure because you ARE the other people having pleasure" when your consciousness is literally not accessing theirs at all.

What if someone shoots someone else and then they regret it and become miserable and hang themselves out of guilt.

How does that even out? Everybody lost.

@MM1988 lol mybe he killed the next hitler 

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.