Aakash

Thank you forum but its time for me to go

122 posts in this topic

Don't pull your bread out of the oven before it's done baking.  Don't underestimate this beautiful Forum.   Just when you thought you were done, you soon realize -- you've really only just begun.  You'll understand why in Zen they always say, "keep a beginner's mind."  The Zen Master keeps a beginner's mind.  He or she knows why they do so too.  It's because there's always some ignorance that you can root out even at the highest levels of Ego-Mind transcendence.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

4 hours ago, Serotoninluv said:

The context of my point here is that there can be structural brain injuries that should be considered when providing help to some patients. This is one of the most well-supported contributions from neuroscience and has value which can be integrated into talk therapy, psychedelic therapy and spirituality. 

I’m interested in developing the best modalities and I find integrated holistic perspectives of particular value in this area. Different people need different types of treatment and teachings. There is no one size fits all teaching. It’s more complex than that. I think communication between fields will lead to more effective methods. . .  That’s just how my mind works, other minds are wired differently.

Your disabilities are your super powers. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

@Joseph Maynor thanks that was good information, i definitely will adopt that

@FoxFoxFox i will buy it not sure ill read it this year though

@Nahm as true as you might have spoken, no amount of crying is going to untie this knot, there are certain absolute expectations should we say, and one is if you come from a background of no poverty then you have to atleast do something with your life lol, the middle way would help and i guess theres no harm balancing exercises

i understand these are my beliefs, and that they do not exist but dropping them leads to further non-understanding and thats automatically lobsiding to spirituality, hence its drop everything and go back to normal as the answer 

i will definiitely be taking it in gear 2 if i ever pick this up again because hopefully i would balance 

and i actually understand how stupid it is to say this as god,  

@Serotoninluv Yes, agreed,absolutely. “Some”, (not me)...Tesla, Einstein, Disney, .....Hicks lol. 

You know you’re in love when you can’t fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.” -Dr. Suess

“All work and no play doesn’t just make Jill and Jack dull, it kills the potential of discovery, mastery, and openness to change and flexibility and it hinders innovation and invention”. -Joline Godfrey

“...As with all matters of the heart, you’ll know when you find it.” -Steve Jobs

“It’s not about breaking the rules. It is about abandoning the concept of rules altogether.” -Paul Lemberg

”People!?!? You create your own reality!” - A. Hicks.

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Nahm ahh man i stayed here so i could finish off the conversation, 

does my justification not work? 

in practical normal terms

@Nahm loool to be fair this will be the first place ill be if it doesn't work out :') 

ill take your reply as its justified but you know i will do one thing and take that reiki class since i understand turquise a little now

7 minutes ago, Aakash said:

@Nahm ahh man i stayed here so i could finish off the conversation, 

does my justification not work? 

in practical normal terms

Good luck to you! :)

I think some break is exactly what you need now to balance things out. 

Take some time to appreciate this video 

This is good way to show some common traps in  perspectives, mind,thoughts.

Edited by purerogue

@purerogue this is an amazing video, i think everyone needs to watch this, 

thanks bro!

There is no path, but only a fool does not walk it. If you continue to suffer in life, you know why that is. Remember to be honest to yourself, no matter what you decide to do or not do. 

if you close this chapter off completely, you will find that over the years desire will build up and build up until its calling your name and you can't ignore it anymore and start again. Its better to continue it, gently, even if its just meditating half an hour than to discard it.

2 hours ago, Nahm said:

@Serotoninluv Yes, agreed,absolutely. “Some”, (not me)...Tesla, Einstein, Disney, .....Hicks lol. 

You know you’re in love when you can’t fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.” -Dr. Suess

“All work and no play doesn’t just make Jill and Jack dull, it kills the potential of discovery, mastery, and openness to change and flexibility and it hinders innovation and invention”. -Joline Godfrey

“...As with all matters of the heart, you’ll know when you find it.” -Steve Jobs

“It’s not about breaking the rules. It is about abandoning the concept of rules altogether.” -Paul Lemberg

”People!?!? You create your own reality!” - A. Hicks.

For me, what is arising is context. If someone came to me with a nail in their head, I would say a discussion about how why create our own reality would be helpful. I would also say removing the nail and considering how to heal the structural damage is also helpful.

I’m not saying one needs to choose between one or the other. They are inter-related. I’ve read a bit of Einstein and Jobs and don’t think they would disagree with this. To me, they seemed very in tuned with inter-connectiveness.

1 minute ago, Serotoninluv said:

For me, what is arising is context. If someone came to me with a nail in their head, I would say a discussion about how why create our own reality would be helpful. I would also say removing the nail and considering how to heal the structural damage is also helpful.

I’m not saying one needs to choose between one or the other. They are inter-related. 

Pain, vs suffering. Reaction, vs creation. I’d pull that nail out. Without a me thinking. “I’d” pull that suffering out in the same manor. 

I could not agree more - no need to choose between one and the other. Indeed, inter-related. 

Thinking fails everyday. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

1 hour ago, Nahm said:

Pain, vs suffering. Reaction, vs creation. I’d pull that nail out. Without a me thinking. “I’d” pull that suffering out in the same manor

I could not agree more - no need to choose between one and the other. Indeed, inter-related. 

Thinking fails everyday. 

I’ve noticed spiritual teachers have their retreats in a calm peaceful environment. During their interviews with participants, the audience is quiet. 

An environment with flashing lights, cowbells, sirens and awful stenches would interfere with a teacher’s ability to transmit their message and insights. It would be much harder to receive as well. Yet this environment would not reduce the profundity of their message.

9 hours ago, mandyjw said:

Your disabilities are your super powers. 

I’ve found certain disabilities can be a super power along empathic channels of connection and communication.