Aakash

Thank you forum but its time for me to go

122 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, David Hammond said:

Hmmmm wanting to know enlightenment so badly. I don't know about anyone else but the more enlightened you get the more DIS passionate you get. You sound like you have passions for this. That is maybe because you haven't worked out some worldly desire yet.

ohh interesting how soo

4 minutes ago, David Hammond said:

but most schools say you need to have done it all before you can go for enlightenment. 

i would like to think it is for this very reason, without having lived a normal life and going for straight enlightenment at a young age, it doesn't correlate with the flow of normal life, this is a problem alot of youngsters on this forum face, 

I guess we are all a little schizophrenic?❤️

Sailing on the ceiling 

@mandyjw I can see value in her intention and approach, yet in my view it’s limited and she is not considering certain dynamics. Consider someone wired with a mind of depression or ptsd. There may be years, even decades, of physiological conditioning. The chromosomal structure and gene expression in the brain literally changes long term. Hormones such as cortisol have elevated levels leading to physiological anxiety. I think awareness of desires and seeing new perspectives is helpful, yet I think it’s naive to think one can heal themself so simply. I would say someone like Deepak Chopra has a more mature integrated view as he combines spirituality with physiology. 

In some contexts to mentally ill people, it is like she is telling someone who is paralyzed to get on a particular vibrational frequency and walk again. Yet rather than a paralysis of the body, some people have a “paralysis of the mind”. I don’t think she understands what that involves and how complex the treatment is.

As well, I think this can limit her empathic abilities as she doesn’t understand structural brain injuries some people have.

@mandyjw yes and i'm saying its one or the other 

because i will always know the truth that it won't make me happy 

either i completely fool myself and pull a fast one or it won't work out

i will automatically lean towards trying to become enlightenment and lose focus on becoming a millionnaire lol

does my justifaction stand 

GOD-MOTHER ;) PUN INTENDED  

Edited by Aakash

@Rigel how so :) because you are all bending your realities against the majority of the populations views lol 

@Aakash Working can make you happy. But it's an external situational and conditional sense of happiness. There are millions of pleasures to be had in life, and I think they should be explored until you are done with them. 

Enlightenment is a different thing. It's not even happiness, it's just peace (You can be unhappy and be enlightened). Joy is a closer word. Pleasures van still be pursued, but they are little things to be enjoyed for what they are and let go of when they pass. There is no suffering when they go. 

8 minutes ago, Serotoninluv said:

@mandyjw I can see value in her intention and approach, yet in my view it’s limited and she is not considering certain dynamics. Consider someone wired with a mind of depression or ptsd. There may be years, even decades, of physiological conditioning. The chromosomal structure and gene expression in the brain literally changes long term. Hormones such as cortisol have elevated levels leading to physiological anxiety. I think awareness of desires and seeing new perspectives is helpful, yet I think it’s naive to think one can heal themself so simply. I would say someone like Deepak Chopra has a more mature integrated view as he combines spirituality with physiology. 

Don't create duality between your teachers though. I had to listen to Eckhart Tolle for years and deal with my depression and anxiety before I could even open my mind up enough to listen to Abraham Hicks. I thought it was such a materialistic scam. I needed Eckhart Tolle to teach me and I needed her to fill in things. I needed all the other teachers I sought out, or teachers that life threw at me, including many people on this forum and especially Leo to fill in all the things I didn't see in myself. They are all me, I created them. I am them, they created me. 

Just try to listen to her with an open mind. But maybe she's not the teacher for you, we all pick different ones because we need different things. 

Honestly though men love intellect and science and I feel like she is a master of emotions and heart and men look down on that. Emotion scares them. It's unconscious sexism. Maybe I'm projecting but... prove me wrong. 

Edited by mandyjw

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

@David Hammond yeah and i dont trust that peace to sort out my psychological parent issue and therefore i'm at a standstill between choosing right or wrong when actually both answers are right in context, its choosing the one that is more right 

are my arguments justified 

and 

so you recommend to follow enlightenment again after all my pleasures and psychological tendencies are done and dusted 

Do what you want. If enlightenment is a path you are meant to figure out, you'll figure it out. Even going down one path and realizing it's not for you is a lesson. 

Indulge in the desires of your parents, see where it leads you. 

I would still recommend you work on the self-help aspect though. You clearly have some dysfunction to work through. Which it's really a lifelong thing but it'll help you even in your materialistic pursuits. 

@mandyjw I think she has a lot of value as well and can see how a lot of people resonate with her.

@Aakash You got to do what's right for you. If you get the calling for enlightenment in the future then pick up where you left off. Keep a toe in the water, meditate at least, and work out a life purpose, because without it your emotions are going to run the show. I had a life purpose and that kept me anchored when I felt like giving into my immediate feelings when things got tough. Life is difficult for an ego driven person, so a purpose is mandatory 

@Shadowraix Interesting, yeah your not wrong there its the only option i can see going forward, so it has to be the only right answer for me personally as god at the moment , 

Thanks for the confidence

@David Hammond i see thank you for advise, i will take what you said on board, it will seem important to have a life purpose and i guess since youve suggested twice i will try to meditate without going into self inquiry mode and just be aware of the thoughts 

thank you for your help, its helped gravely 

11 minutes ago, Aakash said:

@David Hammond i see thank you for advise, i will take what you said on board, it will seem important to have a life purpose and i guess since youve suggested twice i will try to meditate without going into self inquiry mode and just be aware of the thoughts 

thank you for your help, its helped gravely 

✌??

Good luck bro, life is amazing indeed and I'm extremely distracted by its beauty too, wish you all the best. :)

Edited by GabeN

Good boy leaving for the second time in the last two months. ?️

1 hour ago, Serotoninluv said:

@mandyjw I think she has a lot of value as well and can see how a lot of people resonate with her.

I wonder what makes us resonate with different teachers. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

1 minute ago, mandyjw said:

I wonder what makes us resonate with different teachers. 

Good question. My resonance has changed over time.

2 hours ago, mandyjw said:

Honestly though men love intellect and science and I feel like she is a master of emotions and heart and men look down on that

We’re afraid to be seen as without it, we do not love the intellect, we’re hardwired to know, and to take care of what need taking care of. It takes a minute to unravel all that, and see that everything really is ok. We can directly experience the truth of nondoership, and even Know we’ve only ever been safe & loved, absolutely humbly in God’s hands - and yet we still feel compelled to ‘do’, to ‘take care of’. Ultimately of course you’re right on the money. Inevitably all finite hearts are melted. With any luck, in this lifetime. 

2 hours ago, Serotoninluv said:

I think it’s naive to think one can heal themself so simply.

And some would say thinking is naivety.

@Aakash It is not complicated nor grandiose. There is a lot of falsity (beliefs) still and much suffering because of it.  Some of the suffering can be put down right now. The duality of enlightenment or my life, this mindset of a single-pointed enlightenment path or expanding one other facet of my life, has got to be put down for good. The ‘rest’ of you is way past that. Got to let it go. 

That duality is reinforced with repetition / overthinking. The overthinking is fueled by limiting your emotional access (love, joy). The mind is always trying to resolve it. The amount of energy you’re experiencing is half what it actually is - what it is by default. The overthinking & limited emotion (inspiration, etc) is the resistant thinking; forward, back, forward, back, forward, back, internally speaking. I know it’s exhausting. I know meditation & some Light every morning eradicates it like the plague that it is.  Get away, alone, in nature. Don’t power through right now after having been through so much lately. 

After you get away from everything - read up on the middle way, and adopt simple doable daily disciplines. Stay present. You’re not ever ‘dealing with’ your future. That’s future-overthinking (anxiety).

Just get on with everything in your life, while also building a solid foundation of right view for all the life & awakening adventures to come. Ease out of 5th gear on this enlightenment thing and relax in 2nd gear for a bit. Zoom out for a bit. Read up, solidify your foundation.

And omg dude - relish in your youth! It is the most precious gift there is. Do not squander it with overthinking and worrying. Live now.  If God wanted to be an old grey bearded man, then He would be. “He” wants to be you, exactly - exactlyas you are right this very moment. Exactly as you have always been. Exactly how you will always be. 

https://www.amazon.com/Four-Noble-Truths-Eightfold-Buddhism-ebook/dp/B00R1Z3SHE

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Middle_Way

(Spoiler alert, seed being planted)

https://psychcentral.com/blog/7-good-reasons-to-cry-the-healing-property-of-tears/

7. Tears release feelings.

“Even if you haven’t just been through something traumatic or are severely depressed, the average Jo goes through his day accumulating conflicts and resentments. Sometimes they gather inside the limbic system of the brain and in certain corners of the heart. Crying is cathartic. It lets the devils out. Before they wreak all kind of havoc with the nervous and cardiovascular systems. All these feelings need to be felt. We need to stomp and storm; to sob and cry; to perspire and tremble.” .”           - John Bradshaw  (Home Coming)

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

58 minutes ago, Nahm said:

And some would say thinking is naivety.

The context of my point here is that there can be structural brain injuries that should be considered when providing help to some patients. This is one of the most well-supported contributions from neuroscience and has value which can be integrated into talk therapy, psychedelic therapy and spirituality. 

I’m interested in developing the best modalities and I find integrated holistic perspectives of particular value in this area. Different people need different types of treatment and teachings. There is no one size fits all teaching. It’s more complex than that. I think communication between fields will lead to more effective methods. . .  That’s just how my mind works, other minds are wired differently.