clouffy

Sadhguru and Mooji's big belly

27 posts in this topic

I'm skinny but I'd appear to have a gut if, as a kid, I hadn't trained myself to "suck in my gut."  I carry too much tension there.

How is this thread still a thing? Lol

Good god get over your egoic hangups of how you think enlightened people should be this perfect person. These are all projections. 

Sadhguru talked about this on a youtube video i saw a while back. cannot remember title of video

I think society has created a Idea of what we should look like, but it is just an idea created by the marketing to sell.

Your body naturally starts to carry more weight on the front of your body to protect your organs has you get older. If you see old Pictures of Sadhguru he is thin, but he is now in his 60`s he has more weight. Sadhguru is very active and looks like he eats healthy.

Sadhguru looks very healthy to me.

For Mooji i dont know him that much, Didn't really watch or listen to much of his stuff. The one or 2 videos i saw a few years back i didn't relate too. I felt he wasn't Genuine and felt he was lying so dont know how concise he is, But i remember thinking when i saw him, why is he Fat and unhealthy looking. :)

On 4/13/2019 at 1:14 PM, clouffy said:

Can't say they are fat, but i thought they had infinite health. sadhguru has a huge belly!

Careful with conflation. 

Are there any fit gurus, and can you meditate yourself to fitness?

Yes. What you see of the body derives from the mind. 

i think someone like krishnamurti/ leo fits more into my mental conception of what a spiritual leader looks like ...

At the same time, as you said, that is conceptual. 

are there any female spiritual leaders with a slender figure? i'm looking for a role model haha

Drop that concept “leaders”. That’s made up, and it feeds both egos. 

and yes, i'm laughing at what i just typed out lol

Look into why the Buddha is depicted as thin, and later heavy and laughing. It’s people’s projections but still, revealing for you I predict. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

On 13/04/2019 at 6:14 PM, clouffy said:

Can't say they are fat, but i thought they had infinite health. sadhguru has a huge belly!

Are there any fit gurus, and can you meditate yourself to fitness? i think someone like krishnamurti/ leo fits more into my mental conception of what a spiritual leader looks like ...

are there any female spiritual leaders with a slender figure? i'm looking for a role model haha

and yes, i'm laughing at what i just typed out lol

The "I am" of Mooji and Sadhguru is not the body. The Guru is not Mooji's body or mind, it's not Sadhguru's body or mind, it's the Je suis, it's the I am, the light that flows through those light bulbs. The bulb is fat? The bulb is slim? It's not about the bulb at all.  

Suppose Love is real, and let's assume reality is unreal. Suppose we discover that the building block of reality is real Love, that means our assumption was wrong and reality is actually not unreal. Reality is real, if everything we supposed is true. I'm not going to say if it is or not.

On 4/19/2019 at 0:30 PM, Pullmyfinger said:

Sadhguru talked about this on a youtube video i saw a while back. cannot remember title of video

Your body naturally starts to carry more weight on the front of your body to protect your organs has you get older. If you see old Pictures of Sadhguru he is thin, but he is now in his 60`s he has more weight. Sadhguru is very active and looks like he eats healthy.

Sadhguru looks very healthy to me.

Yeah just to add to that he said how his weight hasn't shifted more than 2kg since he was 25. He has been practicing Hatha Yoga (specifically Angamardhana) from age 12 to 25 every single day until his enlightenment and apparently that was enough keep him physically fit though out his life until now. That's why he wants more people to learn Hatha Yoga as well

But yeah, our preferences of how these Gurus should look like is pure ego and really goes in the opposite direction of what they are talking about in the first place