clouffy

Sadhguru and Mooji's big belly

27 posts in this topic

Can't say they are fat, but i thought they had infinite health. sadhguru has a huge belly!

Are there any fit gurus, and can you meditate yourself to fitness? i think someone like krishnamurti/ leo fits more into my mental conception of what a spiritual leader looks like ...

are there any female spiritual leaders with a slender figure? i'm looking for a role model haha

and yes, i'm laughing at what i just typed out lol

@clouffy And must this ideal guru you're looking for also have a footlong cock to satisfy you?

Be mindful of the expectations you place upon people. That's all your ego and has nothing to do with the guru.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura nooo! i just thought optimal health would manifest as a slender and balanced figure

i can't trust overweight philosophers too, by the way

Edited by clouffy

I heard mooji say once in his satsang that his body has many diseases including overweight and diabetes etc. He said it's because he picks up a lot of negative energy in from the people who come to his satsang. All those seekers purge a lot and his body takes a lot of it that's why he has so many health problems.

Sadhguru also sayed that in his programs when he initiates people or when he does shakti pad sometimes if there's a bad situation, bad conditions and very negative mass of people then he would get some big lumps of his back for a few days or smth like that.

Tho sadhguru seems perfectly fit to me.

Also idk why but all the people who go into nothingness has a belly. I don't know if there's a connection there but i have a reason to think that there is a connection. 

When i was in Shoonya program the person who initiated everybody had a big belly. And i could see it was definitely on purpose. Not a single person in the ashram had a belly but that person who probably has like 20+ years of Yoga sadhana experience and descipline and diet and everything. It seemed she maintained her body on purpose a bit round. That's just an opinion of course but her form reminded me immediatly of mooji. Same form exacly. 

Edited by Salvijus

Everybody who do some kind of energy transmission or reiki or Shakti pat or whatever, they will take on other people's karma. 

That's why sadhguru says. That's why many yogis descide not to teach anything, they just leave their knowledge on a mountain and leave. Sadhguru says there're huge consiquences if you want to go into the world enlightening people.

You don't have to believe it. Even if you're just a dumb psychiatrist, if work long enough, you will gather a lot of negative emotions by being around lots of suicidal depressed people. They will slowly rub off on you. 

But it's much much stronger when you do this kind of work with energy and spirituality. Then karma is much much bigger.

@Mikael89

Edited by Salvijus

Sadhguru is not doing much sadhana nowadays, since he mastered his energies he's consciously activating his energies for 20seconds in the morning and one cycle of surya kryia for the body. And he also says that he's eating a lot in this life unlike his previous lives.

As for Krishnamurti and Leo you say they are fit but they are skinny if you didn't notice.

4 hours ago, Salvijus said:

Also idk why but all the people who go into nothingness has a belly. I don't know if there's a connection there but i have a reason to think that there is a connection.

@Salvijus ahahhahah , of course , maybe there is a conection between nothingness and having a belly .

Edited by tecladocasio

I would assume it's because they don't get out much in terms of walking around. Sedentary lifestyle causes obesity, and that includes all kinds of sitting, while traveling, reading/writing, hosting events, even meditation. Lots of gurus have advanced kriya yoga practices, but going for long walks is not something they do. And I realize this is the case for a lot of successful and driven people, the most unhealthy thing they do is spend large swathes of their lives sitting.

Wouldn't fault them for it though because sitting is a pervasive disease of modernity, starting to become recognized as the new smoking, and something I'm doing right now typing this. Seems like the hardest habit to break, because so many things require being stationary, and adept meditators become very proficient at being able to sit still. If you're not active enough, you grow a Buddha Belly as you get older.

I try to go for 2-3 hour long walks every day, and often much more walking 4-6 hours. But I recognize this is uncommon, and people see it either as insanity or  luxurious, cause most don't have time to walk much, they're busy doing productive sedentary activities and drive to and from everywhere. When someone is really dedicated to growing a business or helping people, they sacrifice their own well being this way because there's not enough time to just go wander around outside for hours every day.  And popularity likely discourages such activity, cause imagine going outside and seeing some well known celebrity, youtuber, businessperson, or perhaps Leo walking down the street... Honestly this is a discouragement from becoming well known publicly, I always want to be able to just go walk around freely, inconspicuously, anywhere, without being bothered. You can do all sorts of fitness activities at home or at a gym, but it's not the same as just going outside and walking around, for hours and hours, miles and miles.

Just to forestall any myths on this subject -- no, not all energy transmission providers are overweight - I know some relatively thin ones (and they do a lot of transmissions.)

Enlightened or not, it still primarily has to do with age, genetics and/or diet.

When you hit a certain age, you likely need a fairly restrictive diet to stay thin (such as e.g. no gluten grains or added sugars.)

Most people don't bother with that.

Edited by Haumea2018

On 4/13/2019 at 10:19 AM, Leo Gura said:

And must this ideal guru you're looking for also have a footlong cock to satisfy you?

I have a tear I’m laughing that hard

8 hours ago, Haumea2018 said:

Just to forestall any myths on this subject -- no, not all energy transmission providers are overweight

Nobody said anything like that.

Understand that many are looking up to this guys. Is not easy to be a leader, too much energy. Wonder why many movie or music stars go insane or suicidal? The baggage from other people, etc.

... 7 rabbits will live forever.                                                                                                                                                                                                  

They claim to be inlightened yet they arent aware that their high carb diet and low exercise is damaging his temple (body) lol