Aakash

The feeling of I

36 posts in this topic

14 minutes ago, Aakash said:

so i can't even ask you to describe another room in turquoise because thats logicall 

Haha, yes. But we can say to each other  “psst, psst. . . over here. . .”

As well, you won’t be able to explain it to someone in their logical terms. 

Notice how the two of us are using words to connect with each other on a nonverbal direct experience. Notice how that won’t work with beings that don’t have the direct experience. 

i see yeah i just intuitively got that and felt that, its like secret language with no logical reasoning what so ever, 

because its already detached itself from the other 6 categories 

thanks man i'm so happy right now lol

@SriBhagwanYogi the i is not localised to the body, but it feels like it's in the body,  that i is aware of the body because it is not the body. 

3 minutes ago, SriBhagwanYogi said:

mind is body in

don't get what you mean here

See, mind is happy because it thinks it figured something out. Drop it, drop spiral dynamics and everything you have learned so far. To be is to not know a damn thing. 

7 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

See, mind is happy because it thinks it figured something out. Drop it, drop spiral dynamics and everything you have learned so far. To be is to not know a damn thing. 

Different things. What you say has value, yet so do these other “realms”, insights - whatever you you want to call them. Calling it Turquoise makes it a bit easier to communicate in certain contexts. Notice how aakash and I connected here. 

Regarding your point, it’s not so much learning and knowledge, it is attachment to knowledge that is the bigger issue - especially when that knowledge attachment is within the psychological self. 

Yes they May serve as pointers but they are not actuality. He indentified with concept of being turqoise and see how sneaky the mind is, how mind rewarded him. 

9 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

Yes they May serve as pointers but they are not actuality. He indentified with concept of being turqoise and see how sneaky the mind is, how mind rewarded him. 

Of course. When direct experience of actuality is revealed, the self will try to claim some ownership and identify. This is commonly seen with psychedelics in which one jumps up a conscious level or two temporarily. When the minds drops back down a conscious level, the mind may identify and contextualize it. That is a totally normal part of the integration process. To discard the higher level direct experience without integration is absurd, ime. I would have discarded 95% of my expansive insights. There is no problem with a mind-body feeling pleasure - when there is awareness of the psychological movement. 

And concepts are often useful after a direct experience. Notice how connected aakash and I were regarding the direct experience. Words helped us connect the direct experience. Words can be very useful. 

And sometimes it’s fun to celebrate a breakthrough and have fun with it. Getting too serious about being spiritually correct can be a hindrance at times.

Sorry I Just tried to help. Love you all. Never used psychedelics so I do not know. 

All my insights come from directly observing what is. Observation=learning as Leo said and it is so counter intuitive.

1 minute ago, zeroISinfinity said:

Sorry I Just tried to help. Love you all. Never used psychedelics so I do not know. 

It’s not a psychedelic thing. I was just using that as an example.

Neither of us is right or wrong - we are just on different “wavelengths”.

@Serotoninluv  after that glimpse you gave me yesterday, i just had to post this, i now see the value behind psychadelics and why 5-meo by leo to express the true self, that is an ingenious methodology 

Its by passing knowledgable detachment (KRIYA) , devotee detachment (DEVOTEE), 

its direct! detachment into true self 

how amazing is that

@SriBhagwanYogi BRO LOOOOOOOOL THIS! THIS! THIS IS MY EXACT PROBLEM! 

THERES ALWAYS PERCEPTION OF THE THING THAT I AM CALLING I 

THEREFORE IT SEEMS LIKE I'M NEVER FINISHED  NEVER NEVER EVER 

THERES ALWAYS MORE TO GO, I CAN'T WRAP MY HEAD AROUND IT 

THIS IS THE EXACT EXACT EXACT! PLACE WHERE I AM AT 

THERE IS ALWAYS AWARENESS OF AND THEREFORE I AM ALWAYS ASKING TO WHOM DOES THIS AWARENESS OCCUR AND THEN I FIND THAT ITS FURTHER ATTACHMENT BY THE EGO AND THEN I DETACH SLIGHTLY AND HAVE NO WHERE ELSE TO GO SO I TRY TO FIND A NEW I

A lot of them are free, so try with his meditations for a while just dont go into thinking just do it