Aakash

The feeling of I

36 posts in this topic

THE FEELING OF I 

that feeling is present in each one of us 

it is shrouded by concepts of dualities 

these dualities become the way you see yourself 

and your identification to these concepts there after becomes your identity

the ego concept as it may be likes to the confuse itself in these concepts and creating a boundary between itself and the universe 

concepts become stories, stories happen in time

but the ego itself was itself the feeling of I the whole time 

therefore there is no distinction between ego and non ego 

this feeling of I 

THOUGHT 

it was awareness, the body, the mind, the brain, the hands, 

But this feeling of I 

is was itself not seperate from these things, but itself was these things

dualities are what seperates the feeling of I , from the feeling of I with the thought of "this is i or i am" 

but this feeling of I 

is the god in all of us 

be still and know that i am GOD

i is one of the most advanced gadgets of existence. it is GOD acknowledging itself, being aware of itself. the thing that "spiritual people" fight against is the very essence of GOD.

nothingness sees the world and these words come from NOWHERE.

"i am" - GOD

Edited by ajasatya

unborn Truth

@Aakash Could the ego be trying to take ownership of a feeling by labeling it the “feeling of I”?

Seems like a sneaky way for the ego to keep itself relevant and in the game.

@Serotoninluv another identification to the feeling of i   

hmmmmm , 

the feeling of I is only words i have spoken 

the feeling of I in my direct experience is experiencing no attachment to anything as of currently 

it is just being itself

it also does not recognise what you mean by ego anymore :/  

Edited by Aakash

@ajasatya i'm a little hasty about using the word GOD i prefer not to name it in a way, but yes i would call this gods soul in a way 

on second thought 

it feels wrong to call it anything other than it is 

GOD 

Edited by Aakash

1 hour ago, Aakash said:

@Serotoninluv another identification to the feeling of i   

hmmmmm , 

the feeling of I is only words i have spoken 

the feeling of I in my direct experience is experiencing no attachment to anything as of currently 

it is just being itself

it also does not recognise what you mean by ego anymore :/  

Then why call it the the feeling of “I”. Are you trying to explain the essence of an illusory “I” in general?

@Aakash the feeling of I is highly misleading title.in general I feeling is the me feeling or sense of separated Ness or identity.

@Serotoninluv maybe you are right and i'm claiming it to be I, i have foundations for calling it "i" 

although i must say your post on the body thread, has bought out something inside of me 

and therefore you might be right about the ego being a slight dynamic to survive, 

i feel i understand what all these spiritual teachers and masters do to their students to awaken them 

how you made that guy detach from his identification 

and how there was also a slight detachment when you said it could be ego clinging again 

none the less, i never understood the concept of ego fully until i wrote it out 

@Jkris see that's the thing, that i feeling is NOT seperate, that i feeling is god, because you are god 

you've just attached and identified to everything in reality or the world of something duality

8 minutes ago, Aakash said:

i feel i understand what all these spiritual teachers and masters do to their students to awaken them 

how you made that guy detach from his identification 

and how there was also a slight detachment when you said it could be ego clinging again 

Very nice observation. Grade A awareness ? 

Is this what you do everytime you speak on this forum, it's so delicate that i don't even think people realise it 

i understand the term: ego dynamic now when you talk about it. 

I think you made me glimpse enlightenment, its like suddenly a lot of things made sense

@Aakash You just entered a Turquoise room that you were wondering about last week. Welcome. ? 

OHHH MYYYY GOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDD 

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL! 

OOOOOOOHHHHMMYYYYYGOOD 

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL 

that is literally turquoise 

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHMMMMMMMMMMYYYYYYYYYYYGGGGGGGGGOOOOOOOODDD

THAT IS TURQUOISE, THATS THE WHOLE OF TURQUOISE! 

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL! 

LOOOOOOOOOOOL to the power of infinite

Edited by Aakash

@Aakash

??? Yes.

Fun stuff, isn’t it? ? 

Yet it is only one room. There are many other Turquoise rooms. I’m still discovering new ones. 

WOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWW 

THAT MUST BE THE FUNNEST THING EVERRRRR IN THE WORLD 

TO DISCOVER TO TURQUOISE ROOMS 

i wonder what other sort of turquoise energy/ wavelengths beings can get on 

I’m struggling to comprehend the balance between the I, our true nature and the ego which seems to me is the individual human life guide? But identifying with an ego creates false imagery around the self but without thought or a well conditioned sub conscious mind there’ll be struggles in the myriad situations we inevitably face in the game. 

I’ve realised the I in me to an extent and had beautiful glimpses but still identify with a sub par mind often, previous bad conditioning which I’m battling to overcome. Don’t know where I’m going with this exactly, but isn’t the mind a crucial aspect that needs moulding through practice and experience? Is this necessary for deeper and deeper awakening? Do the mind and I have to work in sync?

@Aakash Getting the first good look at a Turquoise room is the toughest. You may start to develop an intuitive sense when one is around. Intuition is a core Turquoise mode of being. This is why observing attachment to thoughts is so important - even subtle attachments. They are distractions from developing other modes of being - like the intuitive mode. Without thought attachments, intuition (and other modes) are free to develop. 

omg yeah that makes so much sense, its so spantenous that you can't rationally explain it or plan to go turquoise, it's going more deeper into reality and into enlightenment for that matter. 

yeah i can't see it being anything other than intuition, because there are no boundaries or framework for what turquoise relies on because its about being being 

so i can't even ask you to describe another room in turquoise because thats logicall 

@Mikael89 they were two seperate things , but its sorta combined yes, 

listen lol, i'm reacting that way because i've been trying to break into turquois and get one foot in it for the past 3 months loooooooool! 

you have no idea how much i hated not understanding turquoise properly. 

@Mikael89 dude , 

why do i have to throw it in a bin?  because its a concept?