winterknight

The eternal psychedelic

24 posts in this topic

7 hours ago, Preetom said:

Okay thank you.

Self inquiry at this point becomes a zero sum game. Its like when someone sits for an exam where he already knows all the question including all the answers beforehand.

This applied folly on oneself...haha so funny :D

I think it's not about knowing the answers, is about losing any sense of identification whatsoever, when going to the end of it there will be no one to know answers neither the answers, only void,

I fall into the trap of thinking I was done when I actually wasn't,

When you are done will be no doubt anymore, if there's still even a shadow of doubt it's not the end yet

16 minutes ago, Dumb Enlightened said:

I think it's not about knowing the answers, is about losing any sense of identification whatsoever, when going to the end of it there will be no one to know answers neither the answers, only void,

I fall into the trap of thinking I was done when I actually wasn't,

When you are done will be no doubt anymore, if there's still even a shadow of doubt it's not the end yet

Yeah I was kidding.

Thanks for the reminder :)

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

10 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Psychedelic vs not-psychedelic is yet one more duality.

I remember a few weeks ago I was in this really random altered state (I don’t know what triggered it) and I remember walking along a bike path and I was kinda meditating naturally and I was started looking at the walls I was passing and the ground beneath me and then I had to huddle over by the wall with my hands on my knees because I realized everything is psychedelic. “We” are walking in an infinite fractal constantly (as Shinzen young would say) expanding and contracting. Theres no such thing as “not psychedelic”. That was such a mindfuck I felt I was losing my mind... and then I realized what losing my mind really meant... A truly humbling realization and insight that is. 

Edited by kieranperez