Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Anton_Pierre

Please, never fake a smile.

10 posts in this topic

The eyes show your true emotions, intentions and soul. Don't ever fake a smile, simply observe Truth and let a smile be a consequence of overwhelming joy. Let go of this thought that you need to smile in social situations. This actually makes it harder for you to experience a real smile because you feel you need to. The eyes when seeing with higher awareness have there own smile :). 

it has been scientifically proven that when you force a smile you feel better.

Too much focus on authenticity makes one inauthentic. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

@Anton_Pierre 

Exactly man, 

I wish people wouldn't wear masks so much of the time. What's wrong with showing your true emotions on your face? One genuine smile is worth a thousand fakes.

Edited by EvilAngel

It’s crazy cuz you see people who never smile in pictures and you think damn I wish they’d smile. Maybe if they’d think about how silly it is to believe they don’t have a good smile, they’d show some true colors 

21 minutes ago, EvilAngel said:

@Anton_Pierre 

Exactly man, 

I wish people wouldn't wear masks so much of the time. What's wrong with showing your true emotions on your face? One genuine smile is worth a thousand fakes.

So if 1 genuine smile is worth 1000 fake smiles, does that mean you'd trade 1 genuine smile for 2000 fake smiles?

On 13/04/2019 at 11:57 PM, Esoteric said:

So if 1 genuine smile is worth 1000 fake smiles, does that mean you'd trade 1 genuine smile for 2000 fake smiles?

You got me there. No, what I should have said was no amount of fake smiles could replace one genuine smile. ?

11 hours ago, EvilAngel said:

You got me there. No, what I should have said was no amount of fake smiles could replace one genuine smile. ?

:D I wish you a lovely day