Joseph Maynor

What Are The Known Spiral Dynamics Stages past Stage Teal

52 posts in this topic

5 hours ago, Joseph Maynor said:

Spiral Dynamics is whatever you decide to make it to be.  If you want it to mean that then it will mean that.  If I want it to mean this then it will mean this.  Follow your own Heart-Mind as to what it means for you.  You do your thought don't let your thought do you.  Thought has whatever significance to your life that you permit it to have.

What are these so-called stage Coral values then? What is different from Turquiose? 

@Andreas Coral values: The system will be a new form of expressiveness, extended to the planetary level. Global problems will appear to require unified control, a new way of being to fit a world where collective living has changed the milieu. 

It is different from turquoise because it considers planetary values, instead of whole-earth problems as technology connects everybody. This is from the book from the author of SD. Yet, coral and turquoise are underrepresented there. 

By no way, I claim to have reached any of these stages, but if I have to I would say I reached them all or none. As a joke.

4 hours ago, ValiantSalvatore said:

@Andreas Coral values: The system will be a new form of expressiveness, extended to the planetary level. Global problems will appear to require unified control, a new way of being to fit a world where collective living has changed the milieu. 

It is different from turquoise because it considers planetary values, instead of whole-earth problems as technology connects everybody. This is from the book from the author of SD. Yet, coral and turquoise are underrepresented there. 

By no way, I claim to have reached any of these stages, but if I have to I would say I reached them all or none. As a joke.

An essay I wrote months ago in my Journals on point:

STAGE TURQUOISE METAPHYSICS VS. STAGE CORAL METAPHYSICS 

(1) Turquoise sees Non-duality as the Universe acting and speaking through all of its parts, as if all the parts are a conduit of the Universe a.k.a. one giant Mind.  In contrast, Coral sees Non-duality as what is literally real, which is the true Self a.k.a. God Awareness but excludes Maya (a.k.a. Thought and Experience) from what is real because Maya is a literal illusion.

(2) Turquoise tends to think of Consciousness or its rough synonym 'the Universe' as being a container that contains everything that Turquoise wants to exist in reality.  In contrast, Coral is very literal in how they look at reality and realizes the only thing that exists is God Awareness, and God Awareness exists alone because all Thought and Experience a.k.a. Maya are a literal illusion.

(3) Turquoise tends to think of God or 'Absolute Infinity' as they might call it as the 'full magnitude of everything that exists'.  In contrast, Coral realizes that Absolute Infinity is Maya and that the only thing that exists is the true Self a.k.a. God Awareness.

(4) Turquoise tends to equate Ego with the Egoic self, and tends to think of Ego as drawing a boundary in Experience.  In contrast, Coral sees Ego as God Awareness forgetting who He is and becoming embedded in or distracted within Thought and/or Experience a.k.a. Maya.

(5) Turquoise tends to think of Non-duality as everything losing all boundaries and becoming Oneness.  In contrast, Coral tends to think of Non-duality as God Awareness being fully conscious of who He is and that all Maya a.k.a. Thought and Experience is a literal illusion.

(6) Turquoise makes room in their metaphysics for perspectives of other beings and for themselves as a perspective within a Network of Perspectives.  In contrast, Coral realizes that there's only one perspective that exists in reality, and that's the perspective of God Awareness a.k.a. the true Self.

(7) Turquoise tends to cling to a life purpose aiming to help other people in truth-leaning ways and/or to change the world for the better in some manner.  In contrast, although Coral does teach on occasion; rather than cling to an external Life Purpose, Coral is mostly focused internally on addressing their own Macro-Level Actual Problem Situations with their time.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

59 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

An essay I wrote months ago in my Journals on point:

STAGE TURQUOISE METAPHYSICS VS. STAGE CORAL METAPHYSICS 

(1) Turquoise sees Non-duality as the Universe acting and speaking through all of its parts, as if all the parts are a conduit of the Universe a.k.a. one giant Mind.  In contrast, Coral sees Non-duality as what is literally real, which is the true Self a.k.a. God Awareness but excludes Maya (a.k.a. Thought and Experience) from what is real because Maya is a literal illusion.

(2) Turquoise tends to think of Consciousness or its rough synonym 'the Universe' as being a container that contains everything that Turquoise wants to exist in reality.  In contrast, Coral is very literal in how they look at reality and realizes the only thing that exists is God Awareness, and God Awareness exists alone because all Thought and Experience a.k.a. Maya are a literal illusion.

(3) Turquoise tends to think of God or 'Absolute Infinity' as they might call it as the 'full magnitude of everything that exists'.  In contrast, Coral realizes that Absolute Infinity is Maya and that the only thing that exists is the true Self a.k.a. God Awareness.

(4) Turquoise tends to equate Ego with the Egoic self, and tends to think of Ego as drawing a boundary in Experience.  In contrast, Coral sees Ego as God Awareness forgetting who He is and becoming embedded in or distracted within Thought and/or Experience a.k.a. Maya.

(5) Turquoise tends to think of Non-duality as everything losing all boundaries and becoming Oneness.  In contrast, Coral tends to think of Non-duality as God Awareness being fully conscious of who He is and that all Maya a.k.a. Thought and Experience is a literal illusion.

(6) Turquoise makes room in their metaphysics for perspectives of other beings and for themselves as a perspective within a Network of Perspectives.  In contrast, Coral realizes that there's only one perspective that exists in reality, and that's the perspective of God Awareness a.k.a. the true Self.

(7) Turquoise tends to cling to a life purpose aiming to help other people in truth-leaning ways and/or to change the world for the better in some manner.  In contrast, although Coral does teach on occasion; rather than cling to an external Life Purpose, Coral is mostly focused internally on addressing their own Macro-Level Actual Problem Situations with their time.

There remains a problem. Why self deception? Why creation? Why experience? 

1 hour ago, Andreas said:

There remains a problem. Why self deception? Why creation? Why experience? 

Please elaborate so I can address your concerns substantively.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

30 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

Please elaborate so I can address your concerns substantively.

If there is only God awareness, why is there self deception/existence/experience?

41 minutes ago, Andreas said:

If there is only God awareness, why is there self deception/existence/experience?

Ignorance.  God Awareness loses sight of who He is temporarily.  It's like watching a movie and thinking the actors are doing something other than acting. 

Edited by Joseph Maynor

1 hour ago, Joseph Maynor said:

Ignorance.  God Awareness loses sight of who He is temporarily.  It's like watching a movie and thinking the actors are doing something other than acting. 

But how does that happen if God has infinite intelligence and love? Im sorry but that doesn’t seem to make any sense. 

5 minutes ago, Andreas said:

But how does that happen if God has infinite intelligence and love? Im sorry but that doesn’t seem to make any sense. 

I don't understand what you mean by God has infinite intelligence and love.  Do you have infinite intelligence and love?  What is that which thinks something has infinite intelligence and/or love?

Edited by Joseph Maynor

20 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

I don't understand what you mean by God has infinite intelligence and love.  Do you have infinite intelligence and love?  What is that which thinks something has infinite intelligence and/or love?

The ego.

ON SPIRAL DYNAMICS STAGE TEAL (written by me)

(1) 100% Transcendence of the Mind -- including but not limited to transcendence of white-knuckle clinging to metaphysics and white-knuckle clinging to Truth 

Teal, unlike Turquoise and Coral, has completely (100%) transcended the Mind.  Teal has reached Satori (or the Zen Mind).  Teal is not white-knuckle clinging to metaphysics or to Truth.  This means that Teal is not not clinging to metaphysics or to Truth either.  Teal realizes that it's the Mind that clings to metaphysics and to Truth, and Teal has seen through the Mind completely.  Teal allows the Mind but is no longer ignorant of the Mind making itself seem more important that it really is -- this includes but is not limited to the Mind making thought seem more important than it really is.  Teal is able to live their life without being trapped inside the Mind-Matrix while also picking up the Mind when it's useful to do so and putting down the Mind when it's no longer useful.  Teal knows how to do thought without thought doing them. 

(2) Focus on real relationships rather than abstract metaphysical love

Because Teal has transcended the Mind, Teal is not clinging to any concept of metaphysical love.  Teal values real relationships, however, and places their focus on nurturing real relationships that they care about.  This doesn't mean that Teal is selfish though.  Teal continues to express interpersonal compassion and contribution, but Teal is not clinging to any metaphysical love or abstraction about love being part of Truth or anything like that.  That's all white-knuckle clinging by the Mind which Teal is well aware of.  Teal is ok with not liking everybody.  Teal is also ok with being interpersonally reactive when it's authentic and doesn't try to repress, suppress, or demonize Ego or Ego flare-ups.  (See No. 6 below)  Teal is very relationship-focused and uses relationships to do personal development work.

(3) Authentic expression and authentic being -- full integration of the masculine and the feminine

Teal realizes that both masculinity and femininity express itself in all persons.  Teal watches their personas change and is mindful of their personas changing throughout the day.  Teal can identify when they're in their masculine and when they're in their feminine.  Teal is all about authentic expression, healing traumas, reducing shadow, recognizing personas, and following your goose-bumps (or following your bliss) whatever that might be because that's what your Ego-Mind needs to do to grow and to become more authentic (even if your Ego-Mind needs to go in a negative or destructive direction).  Teal has integrated the masculine and the feminine completely (100%).

(4) Drops down from the Mind Space into the Heart-Mind Space -- this doesn't mean you lose intellect, you just don't have any ignorance regarding the Mind anymore — this is another masculine feminine integration -- full integration of the Heart-Mind

Because Teal has fully transcended the Mind, they no longer have ignorance regarding the Mind.  This allows Teal to descend from the heights of the Mind down into the Heart and to integrate both into the Heart-Mind.  Teal has integrated the Mind and the Heart completely (100%).

(5) Drops down from the Mind Space into the Body-Mind Space — this is another masculine feminine integration -- full integration of the Body-Mind

Because Teal has fully transcended the Mind, they no longer have ignorance regarding the Mind.  This allows Teal to descend from the heights of the Mind down into the Body and to integrate both into the Body-Mind.  Teal has integrated the Mind and the Body completely (100%).

(6) Realizes the Ego-Mind has pros and cons -- and doesn't demonize, repress or deny the Ego-Mind in a black-and-white kind of way

Teal doesn't white-knuckle cling to the idea that the Ego is bad or an illusion.  Teal doesn't white knuckle cling to the idea that the Ego is not bad or an illusion.  Teal doesn't try to repress, suppress, demonize, or dissociate from the Ego or the Mind.  Teal realizes that the Ego-Mind has pros and cons, and Teal wants to maximize the pros of the Ego-Mind while minimizing the cons of the Ego-Mind.  Because Teal is relationship and connection driven (real relationships and connections), they are not likely to be as selfish and solitary as Coral.  Teal doesn't think they're God because they've transcended this kind of white-knuckle clinging to metaphysics and to Truth.   Teal allows both the light side and the dark side of the personality.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

@Joseph Maynor

9 hours ago, Joseph Maynor said:

(1) Turquoise sees Non-duality as the Universe acting and speaking through all of its parts, as if all the parts are a conduit of the Universe a.k.a. one giant Mind.  In contrast, Coral sees Non-duality as what is literally real, which is the true Self a.k.a. God Awareness but excludes Maya (a.k.a. Thought and Experience) from what is real because Maya is a literal illusion

With the perspective of "metaphysics" what transcends the physical realm

I can see that that would also fit in with the description I gave and what I've read that turquoise embodies the spiritual element, if non-duality is the absolute and turquoise sees the slight hunch of the non-dual being spoken through all parts of the conduit of the universe. As if everything is intelligent. Coral would be closer to nature ->  consciousness ceases to appear as a constraint but rather as one more phenomenon that can be foreground or background; an integration of feelings of belongingness and separateness occurs. 

I only came close to all-species (description of my idea of coral in "metaphysic terms) love during one trip. But that is about it since then I feel a bit more the spiritual element being expressed through sentient being and processes of time, but not space. Since some retreat some time ago, where I chanted for the first time and I felt like I l am going to transcend time and I heard American voices, started to sound like they were back in 1784. Since then I understand the idea of union with world process more. 

I don't understand this. But, coral is supposed to be a super-aware version of red...So, God Awareness somehow makes sense to me.

What about the idea of a world process union? True self could be any "stage" the unmanifest, the manifest, all-species, all sentient beings, nothing?

4) Turquoise tends to equate Ego with the Egoic self, and tends to think of Ego as drawing a boundary in Experience.  In contrast, Coral sees Ego as God Awareness forgetting who He is and becoming embedded in or distracted within Thought and/or Experience a.k.a. Maya.

Turquoise is described as central self as a processing unit, so equating ego with egoic self and drawing a boundary in experience. That turquoise sees that ego is hindering growth and the re-telling of one's personal story to maintain that ego boundary. Which constantly creates a sense of self, through storytelling, through meaning-making instead of being trapped in nihilism/purposelessness/senselessness. Coral is becoming God Awareness in order to mesh with the world process aka becoming embedded in thought and experience (the units being processed by ego) or distracted with it as in fully being the experience of it? I could see that considering psychedelics trips.. No way I am near that level of consciousness. 

This is true from what I can tell predict or have a premonition about. Since turquoise is still stuck in meaning making or creation of meaning to counteract nihilism. When coral values and recognizes global problems and want to have a unified control, it would address macro-level-problems, but I don't know about their own macro-level-problems, although... it would be a me-centered stage. They would address planetary issues with their own time, potentially. I don't know. This is all speculation and an attempt at reframing and understanding.

Also coral would be the third tier already, so it should be a massive shift or quantum leap.