Joseph Maynor

What Are The Known Spiral Dynamics Stages past Stage Teal

52 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

@ajasatya I've met more strippers who are into meditation and spirituality than bankers ;)

it doesn't surprise me. they probably suffer more than bankers as well.

unborn Truth

@Leo Gura which book by wilber do you recommend? i'm planning to read SD and integral model together lol so i get a description of all stages lol

also leo do you aspire to become wilber? you guys look similar!

7 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Spiral Dynamics breaks down around Turquoise. Ken Wilber's intergal model works much better at mapping stages above Turquoise.

The problem is that you cannot understand anything above Turquoise unless you become very awake and experienced with spiritual practices. Which the creators of Spiral Dynamics are not. So it is above their head.

@clouffy See my book list. I will also be adding some powerful new books soon.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

@clouffy See my book list. I will also be adding some powerful new books soon.

I hope so. I developed a weird habit of checking everyday :ph34r:

When it comes to Wilber's books, I have liked Unbounded the most.

On 4/13/2019 at 2:50 AM, Leo Gura said:

Spiral Dynamics breaks down around Turquoise. Ken Wilber's intergal model works much better at mapping stages above Turquoise.

The problem is that you cannot understand anything above Turquoise unless you become very awake and experienced with spiritual practices. Which the creators of Spiral Dynamics are not. So it is above their head.

You should do videos on Ken Wilber's Integral Theory.  That would be useful to a lot of people including myself.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

Harmonic engineer system

Means you understand your context, your bubble, the destruction, but still push forward your authentic capacity/self in the material world to the best extent through absolute love.

You think in term of energy/ etc etc.. creating your own metaphysics resolving around the flow that you grasb.

You accept what is, and doesn't accept what is, it's sort of an aware controled skyzophrenia

this stage is living through the mainstream delusion with awareness of your own, but still cultivating an awareness of "what is" and "what is for others"

separation between the identity and the I, we still fight in the same area of capacity than before, we just keep the road and the work. 

at this stage all words/concept becomes relative to the current understanding of the I ( that still need ever need an infinite enlightment )

you wave on the flow of life

the stage becomes fluid to the point of creating your own sort of stage, your own goal, your own happiness etc..

Totaly context dependant with the I

just my own definition

Edited by Aeris

Personally, I think Coral and Teal exist past stage Turquoise because I've moved into them.  Turquoise is not the last stage, don't fall into the trap and limiting-belief in thinking that.  And my hunch is that stages exist past Teal too, although Teal is pretty evolved because they've transcended the Mind 100%.  I might have to make up a color for the stage past Teal when I start entering into it.  The Ego-Mind fears higher stages because it wants to feel like it has finally found something that doesn't change to cling to: it wants to locate the top and say, "I've reached the top and there's nothing beyond this".  Wouldn't that be convenient for the Ego-Mind to believe it didn't have any further to grow?  See how this sh*t works? 

Edited by Joseph Maynor

What if Trump was coral, what would it mean ?

a stage under coral could not understand what a coral is doing.

Maybe trump is working toward a massive enlightment of USA by showing how politics is corrupted and how monney is bs anyway. ( he probably see through the limit of this delusion that's why he live like a memes )

or Elon musk ( same thing ), he isn't about "orange matrixed", just a delusion, for all I know everyone around me could be coral playing the orange game.

just speculation over there, means, be aware of your own delusion

5 minutes ago, Aeris said:

What if Trump was coral, what would it mean ?

a stage under coral could not understand what a coral is doing.

Maybe trump is working toward a massive enlightment of USA by showing how politics is corrupted and how monney is bs anyway. ( he probably see through the limit of this delusion that's why he live like a memes )

or Elon musk ( same thing ), he isn't about "orange matrixed", just a delusion, for all I know everyone around me could be coral playing the orange game.

just speculation over there, means, be aware of your own delusion

Trump is Stage Red.  

Edited by Joseph Maynor

19 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

Trump is Stage Red.  

nah. He can't.

Stage coral means you can fully embody red if needed, or looks like red.

I could kill 1000 people with a knife if that would save the earth.

Not that I want it, but I would if that was needed.

but I wasn't saying Trump is coral though. He could just be a stupid red/orange aswell.

11 minutes ago, Aeris said:

nah. He can't.

Stage coral means you can fully embody red if needed, or looks like red.

I could kill 1000 people with a knife if that would save the earth.

Not that I want it, but I would if that was needed.

but I wasn't saying Trump is coral though. He could just be a stupid red/orange aswell.

I think people over-complicate Spiral Dynamics.  It's clear to me that Trump operates from Red.

38 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

I think people over-complicate Spiral Dynamics.  It's clear to me that Trump operates from Red.

that's why the stage above Teal are weird and not straight on a line of thinking.

You sure you ain't projecting what the layer of a mind is on ? relative to what ? your ideas of what is a spiral stage ?

it's more of an upgraded understanding of reality and the path to this tier of thinking can happen in all types of people. ( ok maybe not Trump )

But trump is clearly a poker card for Above stage coral.

Don't believe the hype that the top richest people in this world live in a " orange delusion " they are not.

You can teach the world in many ways, ways that are technological and so above the talking.

Reading the life of Hitler, he was clearly for me above stage yellow. So whatever people think he was "red", not so sure. Coral still need to act according to his society-context, and being a part of the stream doesn't mean you hold the stream.

Or maybe I just deluded myself and he was just an idiotic racist.

Why it would be so non understand-able that pushing for absolute love means acting on a red fashion

to get the power needed to makes everyone upgrade in stage, it means sacrifice, maybe even fire & blood.

Coral is being like dark vador, for me it means you fight for your race / planet at your own scale with your own natural strenght.

Yes not all kings are great, but kings have to makes hard choices, choices of gods.

Edited by Aeris

Trump is a mix of Red, Orange, and Blue, with a big Green shadow. Remember, people are complex and almost no one is only at one color.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

On 4/13/2019 at 11:48 AM, DnoReally said:

I hope so. I developed a weird habit of checking everyday :ph34r:

We are brothers ?

10 hours ago, Joseph Maynor said:

Personally, I think Coral and Teal exist past stage Turquoise because I've moved into them.  Turquoise is not the last stage, don't fall into the trap and limiting-belief in thinking that.  And my hunch is that stages exist past Teal too, although Teal is pretty evolved because they've transcended the Mind 100%.  I might have to make up a color for the stage past Teal when I start entering into it.  The Ego-Mind fears higher stages because it wants to feel like it has finally found something that doesn't change to cling to: it wants to locate the top and say, "I've reached the top and there's nothing beyond this".  Wouldn't that be convenient for the Ego-Mind to believe it didn't have any further to grow?  See how this sh*t works? 

lmfao

On 4/14/2019 at 7:41 PM, Leo Gura said:

Trump is a mix of Red, Orange, and Blue, with a big Green shadow. Remember, people are complex and almost no one is only at one color.

Spiral Dynamics is whatever you decide to make it to be.  If you want it to mean that then it will mean that.  If I want it to mean this then it will mean this.  Follow your own Heart-Mind as to what it means for you.  You do your thought don't let your thought do you.  Thought has whatever significance to your life that you permit it to have.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

@Leo Gura cant wait 

Please release them :D:D

But no pressure though homie. Take ur sweet time. But also dont lol. But do 

On 4/13/2019 at 5:12 AM, Joseph Maynor said:

Please identify, list, and describe these stages to extent that you can.

Enlightenment is after turquoise. There are no structures, structures mean ego. Turquoise is clearly a structure because if can be mapped. Nobody can map Buddah nature.