AlphaAbundance

How to purge validation, approval and status seeking?

14 posts in this topic

Struggle with these

Edited by AlphaAbundance

Did you experience trauma in your life?

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

Play with a litter of puppies. They already have a sort of hierarchy established around 8 weeks. Is one puppy sweeter or more valuable than the next? 

Whose approval do you want and why? Close your eyes and imagine that you already have it. What does it feel like? Do you feel fulfilled? 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

Deep breathing, shamanic breathing, breath of fire on yoga breathing and connecting with heart space. Attention on below the throat and above the navel to have peace of mind.

... 7 rabbits will live forever.                                                                                                                                                                                                  

It all comes from self-importence basicly.

Echart tolle being a mountain vs being a valley. Great video.

If you want practical tips: 

Surrender,

Devotion,

Volunteering,

Most types of Meditation, Yoga, etc.

Edited by Salvijus

I think this is mostly not your fault but the fault of your mind and unconscious programming that took place over the years. My suggestion would be to continue with your spiritual practices and the problem will resolve over time. If not that i would suggest maybe doing a psychedelic trip to get a good solid dose of pure direct consciousness inside your head but be prepared to face some nasty shit. And please do your research, psychedelics are no joke and can cause a lot of harm if misused.

What you need is an ambundance mindset.

Its easier to get with more experience.

But still, even people who whave a lot of approval can still have a problem - they are afraid to loose the validation.

Free yourself completely from this need. Give yourself love and validation.

When this feeling comes up, see what emotion triggered it and release this emotion.

Start cultivating emotions like acceptance, awareness, centeredness, completeness, calmness and freedom.

On 4/13/2019 at 2:10 AM, AlphaAbundance said:

Struggle with these

These things are all in your mind. They do exist but as part of cultural conditioning. Question it all. Unless you can get a sense of your own inner peace you won't be able to break free of these things. Enlightenment work 

On 4/13/2019 at 10:07 AM, AlphaAbundance said:

@Sahil Pandit Cool people, people with status, everyone

The man with no legs wishes he had legs.

The man with legs wishes he could use them better.

The man who can use his legs feels like he's not good enough compared to someone else.

It goes on and on... 

You see how this is a game you can't win?

You have these ideas in your believe system, probably in your childhood somebody (parents, familiars, teachers) put you in the frame of being a good student, impress your parents, show how good you are, and of course as you were a innocent child and your brain was a sponge you bought the frame. Now as an adult you go thru life with that same frame.

But now you arent a child with a vulnerable mind. Now you have the gift of sense of criticism, the understanding that you dont need to impress a complete stranger. Just visualize how ridiculous the situation is: you are placing first the stupid opinions of others than your own will in life.

I used to struggle with that as well. Once I became aware of the stronghold it had on my life I stop feeding it. It didn't happen overnight, but after some time the desire for it mostly fell away.