NickOleksiak

An Easy-to-read Transcript Of Leo's Video On Optimism

9 posts in this topic

I've decided that I'm going to be make Easy-to-Read Transcripts for nearly every one of Leo's videos. It'll be a long and arduous process, but it'll ultimately be so his information sinks in even more into my subconscious mind. I believe this was one of the videos I watched of Leo's, so I started with "Optimism". It's nice and light compared to his more heavy recent videos, yet still very effective.

Please tell if there's already someone doing this, especially if Leo's already doing it. I'll take the notes for myself either way, though.

Optimism.pdf

Edited by NickOleksiak
Uploaded the wrong file

Nick, thanks for the transcripts! Someone else is doing transcripts by the way but you can keeping doing yours.  

Leo's videos can get extremely in-depth so there is a lot of information to put in the transcripts.  

Thanx Nick! :)

I hope you realized that the earlier videos have already been done..? http://www.actualized.org/articles/optimism 

He has stopped doing it though, as it was too much time consuming! But I'd be happy with the newer ones, or resumes!

@NickOleksiak

Edited by Nic

Who Am I to judge? When I think I know, I don't know that I don't know.

"Things don't change when they are understood. Understanding reinforces the intellect (the ego). The seeker has to make room to the meditative state."

On 4/24/2016 at 4:44 PM, Nic said:

Thanx Nick! :)

I hope you realized that the earlier videos have already been done..? http://www.actualized.org/articles/optimism 

He has stopped doing it though, as it was too much time consuming! But I'd be happy with the newer ones, or resumes!

@NickOleksiak

Didn't know that. Cool, I'll check into that! Thanks~

You can find a list of all episodes with links to summaries here.  There's info about transcripts and a textbook in there too.  

@artcastle  It's against forum guidelines to open threads that are quite old. 

Edited by FlyingLotus

I just use otter.ai to transcribe self help videos like Leos automatically. It has a premium price but its well worth it in my opinion.