Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Anton_Pierre

My Spiritual Awakening Process

19 posts in this topic

Hey it's Anton,

Today I wish to speak about spiritual awaking and the proccess in which it's achieved.

Please do note I have been making posts which share other deep insights.

What is Spiritual Awakening?

To see with the eyes of God

Perceptions without a perciever

To see Nothingness

Seeing without the lens of ego 

The realisation of No-Self

Aliveness of the outside world

Realization of no inside world (mind)

Disclaimer:

I am not claiming I am fully awakened, however I can maintain states of non-dual conciousness for most of the day.

How have I achieved this?

I have been experimenting with different techniques and this is what I have experienced directly from my personal experience. 

Semen Retention 

I've noticed that semen retention is a powerful tool in spirituality. It heightens awareness and increases energy.

Suffering 

When I refer to suffering, I mean extreme discomfort which isn't harmful to you. I try to deprive myself hedonistic pleasures also.

The ego has no choice but to submit when it's exposed to pain as there is only sensation when ego is transcended.

Examples:

Cold Showers

Extreme Clean Eating

Intense Exercise

Long Periods of Meditation

What's the logic in causing all this suffering? It doesn't make sense on the surface level, however this suffering is a total illusion. Only when a self exists there is suffering. So, when you truly know the method, you will make sure you do it because the ego will want to escape the pain.

'Suffer the pain of disipline or the pain of regret'

Hide-and-Seek

I have been using the hide-and-seek method as my primary method to awaken.

God is hiding from self?

Non-duality collapses the hider and seeker, so that the seeker is trying to find itself, and the hider is also the seeker who's hiding from itself.

Method

Step 1: Find the thing you are identified as whilst in a dualistic/egoic conciousness.

Step 2: Let go of it, and be wise enough to understand that everything you identify as in a dualistic or mind-identified conciousness isn't going to be you, because it's a conciousness leap.

Step 3: Run this proccess whenever you're in a mind identified conciousness, until a breakthrough occurs.

Actuality Meditation + Decontextulisation

Actuality meditation is when you observe your direct experience as to only see direct perceptions. 

(Leo's Video)

Decontextulisation is the proccess of removing anything you THINK you know about something. (Not-knowing)

Acts of Selflessness

Do kind acts for others

Don't always worry about yourself.

Don't manipulate or harm others. 

Don't see evil in anyone or thing

Don't judge others 

It's funny because people think only worrying about themselves is going to make them happy. However, the complete opposite holds true. 

Being ego driven only leads to more and more suffering.

Spinal Awareness 

The spine has it's own conciousness, and you can feel the spine align itself like a snake erecting when you are aware enough.

Kundalini Yoga is very good.

Anton's Mind Proccess

Here is a raw direct transcript of my mind proccess when in an mind-identified conciousness.

I think sharing thought transcripts is a really good idea. I hope it becomes common amongst forum members as it's a valuable tool to show others how to self-inquire.

Transcript 

Note: I start by sitting is a meditate pose with focus on my spine.

Thought: I know I'm not the mind but it sure feels like I am here perceiving the outside world.

Thought: This thought isn't really the Nothingness I'm looking for. (Anything thing you find isn't Nothingness, that Actual Nothingness is only experienced through conciousness leap)

Sensation: Feeling of shifting from my thoughts to ACTUALITY.

Sensation: Feeling of me being inside the head. 

Action: Close my eyes

Thought: Put your complete attention on that and realise that is a thing so it can't be it, so let it go.

Sensation: Feeling of bouncing this point of self around in my head to the point I feel I might get a headache.

Thought: If I am able to feel different areas inside the mind then that can't be it.

Action: Letting go of this aggresive hold of the mind being the self, using a very delicate energy

Sensation: Feeling of heightened Awareness

Action: Opening of my eyes to see Actuality.

REALIZATION: Perceptions are now seen without illusion and no-self is realized.

Edited by Anton_Pierre
Additional Information

@Anton_Pierre Nice thank you.

What is clean eating ?

Can you please elaborate more on the path of suffering ? How do you practice it ?

Say taking cold shower mind will resist taking it fearing the discomfort of the chillness.Body will feel the chilness and shiver.

So what do you do about this ? 

@Anton_Pierre you're spot on about these techniques especially cold showers and semen retention.  How long have you been doing semen retention?

I also do the actuality technique on occasions and it grounds me in my actual experience more and more the longer I do it. 

Nice work!

@Jkris Pain is a total illusion, there is only sensation. Strong sensations will be felt but the higher the awareness, the less suffering is felt. I've had states where cold water feels lukewarm and hot coffee has scalded my mouth without me realising it. I've also gone long periods of fasting without any hunger pains. Clean eating is structured upon a whole foods plant based diet, but I still eat chicken and fish, however I don't trust red meats.

Edited by Anton_Pierre

@SoonHei  Thanks again!!!

"Your the left eye and i am the right would it not be madness to fight, WE COME ONE." - Faithless

@Anton_Pierre Thank you Anton!! Going to do these practices right away.

"Your the left eye and i am the right would it not be madness to fight, WE COME ONE." - Faithless

On 13/04/2019 at 7:44 AM, Jkris said:

@Anton_Pierre Nice thank you.

What is clean eating ?

Can you please elaborate more on the path of suffering ? How do you practice it ?

Say taking cold shower mind will resist taking it fearing the discomfort of the chillness.Body will feel the chilness and shiver.

So what do you do about this ? 

I just resonate on cold shower.

I fucking like them