KyleR

How do I know if I’m acting in the right way?

16 posts in this topic

How can we judge whether our actions and responses will be/are in alignment with our values?

Relax the thinking mind and listen to what your body is trying to tell you. The heart won't steer you wrong.

34 minutes ago, KyleR said:

How can we judge whether our actions and responses will be/are in alignment with our values?

The values shouldn’t get a free pass. You can’t trust them as a foundation for comparison to judging actions and responses. 

You have to learn to understand your sensations, emotions, and take 100% responsibility. If a thought story arises involving someone else, it’s a trap. If a thought story about yourself arises, it’s a trap. You will begin to notice the sensations are always telling you this. The level of listening goes up, by going ‘down’ into the nuances of the emotional guidance. The emotions can be trusted, but only when understood. Judging yourself, unfortunately, is a trap. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Nahm question, you never react to these thoughts stories and decide to play it out or do you use judgement and decide to follow through with the train of thought

@Aakashthe video I just posted here has a very informative post awakenings view of living life, watch it if you can :) 

11 minutes ago, Aakash said:

@Nahm question, you never react to these thoughts stories and decide to play it out or do you use judgement and decide to follow through with the train of thought

I lived only in thought stories, and suffering showed me this. I stopped believing the thought stories, and it wasn’t enough, suffering showed me this. I learned until I understood, I practiced until I was at peace. Tears of suffering revealed themselves as tears of Love. There are no more thought stories, there are no more thoughts.  So there is no more suffering. There never was. Thought stories are made up. The suffering was the thought stories. Now the game is apparently not laughing nor crying inappropriately with respect to others.

i see, so there is no one thinking and therefore really no such thing as thought 

by that sense, there's no such thing as anything in this reality

because an object can't live without a subject, 

Thanks guys :)

@DrewNows powerful vid mate cheers! 

@Nahm how do I practice understanding emotions and sensations and staying true to them? I’m out of touch, lot of monkey mind etc think I deny what I’m actually feeling a lot of the time whilst being dragged along with the mind.

@KyleR Very astute ??  The monkey mind is fueled by emotion filed away and suppressed from having misinterpreted experiences in life. 

When you meditate focus on breathing from the stomach. When the monkey mind just won’t stop and is too overwhelming, break from meditation and write about how you’re feeling what’s going on with you with pen and paper.   Having a good cry as a result of this would be ideal, let it out.

Do that as needed. 

Over practices meditations will have a less monkey mind and more peace and spaciousness. 

Then do the same thing but with self inquiry. If you feel stuck, or overwhelmed, just go to the pen and paper and let all those emotions out. 

With enough of a quiet mind and and emptying out, you should feel peaceful and moments of being overwhelmed should be few and far between.

Then consider trying psychedelics and blowing the doors off of this place.  It is indeed a dream, and only a sleeper considers it real. 

Appreciate the advice mate cheers :)

@KyleR How do you know you're breathing? Is that really air you're breathing now?

"The greatest illusion of all is the illusion of separation." - Guru Pathik

Sent from my iEgo

@ajasatya thank will do! 

@TheAvatarState Someone said it is??‍♂️the body breathes and I feel it. Feeling gives meaning?? Or must mean something. Although that is still just something I am aware of?if it’s not air what is it?

@KyleR

There's no right way, there's no wrong way either.

You can't know for sure what your actions are going to get you. But you can still make it close to 99%. Or in other words, you can up your chances of success.