inFlow

Weed+yoga sesion and infinite-intelligence

18 posts in this topic

Omg omg omg, iam so intelligent.. oh my goooood, its possible cause its intelligent and its nothing, omg..

Mahadev

24 minutes ago, Jkris said:

@inFlow how do you know it is infinite and intelligent when it is nothing ?

That's something that can't be put into words.

It's just an intelligence without a substance, damn I just said oh my god so many times because its so amazing just wooow, its just shockingly intelligent..

Mahadev

It's like intelligence can't be measured, how do you understand it without a direct experience of the creation itself.

Mahadev

It's as if the higher self, when doing kriya, numbs the human side of me down so it could take control of this body.

Mahadev

Omg I'am so back to my ego, but woooooow, that was the 1st time I done yoga while smoking. Damn and I thought I knew wtf is going on, never did I expect that to be even a posibility. But how to know if that is truth? I observed everything as if it was comming out from a mind, it was like manafesting itself into existence also with myself, I felt inside of 'it' and 'it' itself was me, but it was like a 'play' a game that 'it' was playing it and the end game is realising who you are with tapping into infinite intelligence. Its such a perfect creation. Perfect everything, magnificent, amazing, powerful and just wooow..

Mahadev