Harikrishnan

So since people here are more aligning towards Truth

11 posts in this topic

Does loa really work? ?

I was reading Jed Mackenna forum and he says it dosent. (2015 post). And now he is conducting a course in manifesting (2018nov post). 

@Leo Gura also said early that Loa works, has views changed after 30 days solo retreat.

I will be waiting here, For your silence to break, For your soul to shake,              For your love to wake! Rumi

If you have a lot of money, you are going to attract more money. It works. It just needs a lot of quantity.

19 minutes ago, CreamCat said:

If you have a lot of money, you are going to attract more money. It works. It just needs a lot of quantity.

So i cannot make money out of thin air if iam not having any money at all. 

I will be waiting here, For your silence to break, For your soul to shake,              For your love to wake! Rumi

@CreamCat See i was thinking today like this: if something was meant for me it will be, does loa have anything regarding that, like loa folks saying positive thinking, visualization, affirmation etc gives u desired result. Is it that true or is it it was meant for me and i got it. (Even when i dont do visualization,affirmation etc).

Edited by Harikrishnan

It is not some wishful thinking, I think you have to look into what it really is before making same posts as others thinking that you will  get pile of anything in your lap, or that it is something that is easy to do. 

9 minutes ago, purerogue said:

It is not some wishful thinking, I think you have to look into what it really is before making same posts as others thinking that you will  get pile of anything in your lap, or that it is something that is easy to do. 

How to look into what really is? 

27 minutes ago, Harikrishnan said:

How to look into what really is? 

You are already experiencing LOA, so you might just start by noticing how it works. 

Or you can read some books, watch videos where they do not promise getting everything you want by imagining it, or wishing for it, or that it is something you can do in your current state of mind.  

What I mean is you want it to work for you, it's there anyway. 

Edited by purerogue

LOA is a real thing and it works, but it's intelligent in infinite degrees and depths so no ego could comprehend it.

Just surrender and let it take control.

Yes now i get it. After some inquiry, everything iam doing now was part of loa. And there is old emotions still in me doubting myself, i always think myself as confused, and loa makes me confused everytime, now i need to change that.

If you're on that 'createaforum' with a guy calling himself Jed, that's not Jed.

19 minutes ago, Omni said:

If you're on that 'createaforum' with a guy calling himself Jed, that's not Jed.

Is that fake forum?