Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
EvilAngel

My flat is haunted

7 posts in this topic

A loud banging noise comes from my kitchen intermittently, especially whenever I'm doing something that might not be in my best interests. My TV turns itself off now and again as well. I'm thinking it's probably my mum who passed 4 years ago. I also saw some orbs recently whilst relaxing on my sofa...two points of light that appeared in front of me. I swear I'm not going crazy, and instead of being scared I actually find it quite comforting. :)

43 minutes ago, EvilAngel said:

A loud banging noise comes from my kitchen intermittently, especially whenever I'm doing something that might not be in my best interests. My TV turns itself off now and again as well. I'm thinking it's probably my mum who passed 4 years ago. I also saw some orbs recently whilst relaxing on my sofa...two points of light that appeared in front of me. I swear I'm not going crazy, and instead of being scared I actually find it quite comforting. :)

I think your mind is playing tricks with you and making up stories .

You are not crazy though, we do it all the time, but it would be better if you look at thous things clearly  without assuming stuff, or whatever  you want really , just being honest. 

Edited by purerogue

@EvilAngel Yeah that's what I did LOLS. Make friends with it. Don't leave!! I'm so lonely!! LOLS. It doesn't answer my calls LOLS. 

Really though.

Edited by Vinnie

6 hours ago, Vinnie said:

@EvilAngel Yeah that's what I did LOLS. Make friends with it. Don't leave!! I'm so lonely!! LOLS. It doesn't answer my calls LOLS. 

Really though.

OK that's just a pathetic reply. 

In our house, my dad has had numerous paranormal experiences, and my sister has also reported experiences, and my mom too. All various types of things from being chocked by the devil and wrestling with him all over the room (my dad), to seeing baby skeletons hung up in our loundroom (my sister), hearing very loud footsteps on our floorboards marching up and down our hallway (my mom), seeing a beam of pure white light shoot from one room to the other, which was no way the sun shinning through curtains or something (my dad and his friend), to being possessed to dig in the backyard and finding a grave that then disappeared (my dad and a different friend). My dad has seen ghosts of all our dogs that have passed.

Yet, I have never not once had or witnessed any paranormal activity in this house. I think they have all watched too much tv or put too much belief in certain things their mind manifested due to external influences. I don't try and knock their beliefs tho, I think some people even tho they might be terrified of ghosts still find comfort that their is some sort of existence after death. you know, you create your own reality and stuff like that.

Maybe I'm just not sensitive to those things (but I don't see why I would be any different from them, i'm not any higher conscious than them, unfortunately. and i'm not on some 'super positive frequency' or anything like that...) My dad (and other people I know) say they have seen the ghosts of their pets within shortish periods of their deaths, when my budgie of 12 years died I was kinda waiting to at least catch a glimps of him flying or maybe hear his chirp just once or something, but nothing at all. maybe I didn't believe hard enough in other peoples stories, and so my brain didn't even bother trying to trick me into it (or trick itself into it lol)

Edited by passerby

@EvilAngel No I'm serious. Are you actually scared?

Pussy lols.

Edited by Vinnie

On 4/12/2019 at 1:00 AM, EvilAngel said:

Me too.

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE