Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Chumbimba

Possible Kundalini Awakening

13 posts in this topic

A couple of days ago during my meditation practice, I experienced violent shaking that I couldn't control but it passed. Now I can not meditate longer than 5 mins without my body jerking uncontrollably, speaking in tounges or other random movements. I do not know if it is kundalini or not but it is weird but at the same time fascinating.

Anything I can do to stop, control or just purge it so I can get back to meditating longer?

Not an awakening but kriyas.

Normal stuff. Try shaking it out with something like Osho's Dynamic Meditation.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura have u practiced Dynamic & Kundalini? I occasionally practice for a few days right before I go on my Vipassana Retreats so I can purify some aches nd pains. Im going to nepal this summer, going to a Osho retreat center where they do laughing meditation, crying meditation, dynamic & kundalini everday.  Looking forward to it! 

@Chumbimba What you mentioned is definitely Kundalini, but not a fully activated one. However the symptoms you mentioned are beyond simple Kundalini arousal, so you might want to consider getting in touch with a qualified Kundalini master.

@Leo Gura Is this a  sign of possible awakening coming? That is what I am shooting for ultimately.

this isn't only in meditation, for example, if I focus the energy to my arm or legs they will move uncontrollably. Or if I focus it on my spine, it will tense up and I will walk very upright. It's not painful just new lol. 

@FoxFoxFox where could I find a master?  I am relatively new to spirituality and consciousness work 

1 hour ago, Chumbimba said:

@Leo Gura Is this a  sign of possible awakening coming? That is what I am shooting for ultimately.

It's a sign that you are moving in the right general direction, but it's unclear when an awakening will come. The awakening may still be far off if you've got a lot of energtic blocks and stuff to work through. That stuff that's coming up needs to be worked through, processed, and ultimately let go of.

Sounds like you're doing okay. Keep working at it. Let the energy take over you. Act it out for a bit in a safe manner and then it should leave you.

Some sort of intense physical activity should good for acting out the energy, like boucing around on a trampolene, etc. I think the key here is to act it out rather than trying to bottle it up. So if you feel like speaking in tongues, or flailing your arms, or yelling, do it. Lock yourself in a room with a punching bag and let it all out. Do so safely.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Maybe try some Hatha Yoga. When I had kriyas, I did a few poses. I had felt something resembling flames escaping through the hands and my kundalini symptoms passed away.

@Chumbimba In my experience, when your kundalini has awakened you should be able to summon intense energy in your root-chakra be able to send it up your spine. I like to think of it as unlocking the door to the cage of the kundalini. But maybe there is more to kundalini than i have experienced.

Osho kundalini meditation is enough to calm the jerkyness and kriyas, you don't need to do dynamic meditation even if that probably would do the trick too. I try to do it around once every other week too calm my own kundalini-induced jerkyness, if I don't I start wierding out my classmates lmao. Dynamic meditation is too intence to do on a regular basis imo.

@Leo Gura Have you awakened your kundalini? I'm glad you have found oshos meditations they are such great tools.

The road to God is paved with bliss.

@Chumbimba Your symptons are nothing to worry about. as long as you dont suffer it's fine. 

The road to God is paved with bliss.

7 hours ago, Chumbimba said:

@FoxFoxFox where could I find a master?  I am relatively new to spirituality and consciousness work 

I personally know of Craig Holiday (US), Jan Esmann (Denmark/Lithuania) and Anandi Ma (Everywhere?).