khalifa

Rectal 5meo dmt insertion

26 posts in this topic

https://www.amazon.com/s?k=Oral+Syringe&ref=nb_sb_noss

https://www.amazon.com/s?k=Oral+Syringe&ref=nb_sb_noss_2

https://www.amazon.com/ExactaMed-Medication-Medicine-Dispenser-Exacta-Med/dp/B07B65FLPT/ref=sr_1_21?keywords=Oral+Syringe&qid=1555039054&s=gateway&sr=8-21

Not sure which one to get.

I'm a little confused on dosing, mixing it with how much water etc, Any recommendations from people who have done it before? perhaps leo? what ratio of water to powder should it be approx? 10ml 5meo + 10ml water?

How do i manage to not make it leak out after insertion? should i leave it there or just let go and close my eyes after injecting?

Edited by khalifa
added links clarified question

1 ml syringe.

Do your research, read some plugging/rectal administration guide, because you are asking ridiculous questions.

I've done some research although just wanted to confirm with people who have actually had experiences with it, and it's quite strange that http://wiki.tripsit.me/wiki/Quick_Guide_to_Plugging

1ml isn't even mentioned 3ml seems to be minimal up to 10ml

Are you sure? have you tried it yourself?

Imo i'm quite open minded hence i don't mind talking about 5meo rectal insertions, As ridiculous as it may sound to you it doesn't bother me.

I have a nurse friend that mentioned i should use a rectal tube instead of an oral syringe hence the mixed advice's makes me wonder. It doesn't seem like it's as easy to figure out for me atm, but i'll eventually might figure it out after retrying some tries i guess. Just prefer to skip the trail and error process.

Blessings to you all : )

Edited by khalifa

@khalifa I have a video on my blog demonstrating the technique precisely. All your questions are answered in that video. Search for it.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

7 hours ago, FredFred said:

No questions are ridiculous questions.

Have you ever seen 20 ml syringe? Good luck sticking it up your butt, xD

I know you can buy an additional long, slim tip, but still.

16 hours ago, khalifa said:

I've done some research although just wanted to confirm with people who have actually had experiences with it, and it's quite strange that http://wiki.tripsit.me/wiki/Quick_Guide_to_Plugging

1ml isn't even mentioned 3ml seems to be minimal up to 10ml

A few quotes from the link you have posted:

• (usually, 1-3ml is plenty, you want as little water as possible while still properly dissolving your dose)
  • (1-5ml is usually plenty, depending on substance and solvent)

Not even once does it mention using 10 ml of solvent. Especially to dissolve 10 mg of 5-MeO. You could use this amount to dissolve more like 200 mg.

1 ml will be plenty for up to 25 mg or so.

@fredfred

I did find it earlier, but thank you for linking

Can we use also use 5meo oxalate rectally? Or only HCL form?

@khalifa Yes, you can use 5-MeO Oxalate rectally, but as others pointed out, Oxalate doesn't dissolve in water as well as HCL does. Be sure you use hot water and stir the mix a while longer so it really dissolve completely. 

Edited by FredFred

Breathing in, I calm my body.

Breathing out, I smile.

It's a straight forward method. If you are having problems in insertion, then ask your girlfriend to do it for you. ?

Anything to attain nirvana baby.

@FredFred

5-Meo Oxalate is considered as freebase right?

@Good-boy

The irony is that the final secret boss is taking it up my ass surrendering myself before meeting god lol, universe has got some humor

Which syringe is optimal for 5 meo plugging  and can you give me an amazon link where I can buy this? 

This saves me a lot of time of research (yes I saw leos plugging video, still not know which to buy)

@Aaron p I know. Which syringe is optimal for 5 meo plugging  and can you give me an amazon link where I can buy this? 

1ml

On 15.04.2019 at 3:20 AM, khalifa said:

5-Meo Oxalate is considered as freebase right?

No. Freebase is freebase, which means it's just 5-MeO without any additions. Oxalate is a salt, like HCl, that means there's something added to 5-MeO to change it's properties (so it can dissolve in water and store better, for example), in case of oxalate it's oxalic acid and in case of HCl it's hydrochloric acid.

Oxalate will dissolve, just warm up the water before trying.

Nothing is added to 5-MeO to make it a salt.

All versions of 5-MeO-DMT are pure 5-MeO. Just different forms of it.

You can plug any form. Freebase is 20% more potent per mg because it is more dense.

If you buy freebase you will actually end up with 20% more trips. So technically it should be worth more.

I plugged freebase for a month.

@Leo Gura What are you talking about? By definition salt = base + acid.

Yes, it's pure 5-MeO-DMT, which is slightly basic, PLUS acid, otherwise, it would still be a base.

HCl and Oxalate are exactly less potent because the molecules of acid have their own weight and are not psychoactive, so there is less of the active ingredient in every mg.

Density has nothing to do with it, it would only change the volume a substance takes. And I agree that salt forms of psychedelics are more fluffy (for ex. DPT is especially fluffy when in salt form and gooey in freebase form), but that changes nothing in terms of their potency per mg.

@Girzo My point is, any form is still pure 5-MeO-DMT. There's no other chemical in the salt form. The way you phrased it made it sound like salt is somehow impure.

Freebase vs salt have different molecular weights.

Anyways, it's much ado about nothing. Use whatever form you want. It makes little difference for plugging