Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Kiko

Putted down

3 posts in this topic

Hello guys , i started internship in a company which i wanted for a long time and in industry which i want to grow. Everything was great since today on my 4th day , when i had to write email to my boss about why i learned today . I just made two mistakes in email one typo and instead uploading pdf file i uploaded word file .He become so angry and told me that he forgives smart mistakes but not stupid ones , and this is my last warning . I feel so bad guys , how could you work if you know that if you mistake very small think you could be fired . I,m putted down guys what is your advice?

@Kiko your "boss" is completely lost in the ego game. just because you're new in the company, he's feeling superior to you, as if he were a superior human being or something like that.

there are no superior human beings. we're all born from mother and father and doomed to death. your boss to will die and so will you. everyone is on the same boat.

unborn Truth

15 hours ago, Kiko said:

how could you work if you know that if you mistake very small think you could be fired

If your boss can talk down to you like that, then he thinks that you provide little value to the company.
The question is: can they really fire you, or are you an asset? As an intern, you have little room for mistakes like that.

Generally speaking - if your boss is yelling at you, then it means that he's under pressure and can't give you the attention that you require. He is basically crying for help, but since you're an intern - he's ashamed of it.
Use this opportunity to step up your game and increase your value. This is how you can be more secure.

Edited by tsuki

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2