Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
llumin

Glyphosate in foods megalist

13 posts in this topic

My mother shared an article with me recently which offers a lengthy list of grocery products that have tested positive for containing glyphosate. I've copied and pasted most of it for convenience, but here's the link for those interested: https://www.healthy-holistic-living.com/cancer-linked-glyphosate-found-cheerios2/

• Granola
– Back to Nature Classic Granola
– Quaker Simply Granola Oats, Honey, Raisins & Almonds
– Back to Nature Banana Walnut Granola Clusters
– Nature Valley Granola Protein Oats ‘n Honey
– KIND Vanilla, Blueberry Clusters with Flax Seeds

• Instant Oats
– Giant Instant Oatmeal, Original Flavor
– Quaker Dinosaur Eggs, Brown Sugar, Instant Oatmeal
– Umpqua Oats, Maple Pecan
– Market Pantry Instant Oatmeal, Strawberries & Cream

• Oat Breakfast Cereal
– Cheerios Toasted Whole Grain Oat Cereal
– Lucky Charms
– Barbara’s Multigrain Spoonfuls, Original, Cereal
– Kellogg’s Cracklin’ Oat Bran oat cereal

• Snack Bars
– KIND Oats & Honey with Toasted Coconut
– Nature Valley Crunchy Granola Bars, Oats ‘n Honey
– Quaker Chewy Chocolate Chip granola bar
– Kellogg’s Nutrigrain Soft Baked Breakfast Bars, Strawberry

• Whole Oats
– Quaker Steel Cut Oats
– Quaker Old Fashioned Oats
– Bob’s Red Mill Steel Cut Oats
– Nature’s Path Organic Old Fashioned Organic Oats
– Whole Foods Bulk Bin conventional rolled oats
– Bob’s Red Mill Organic Old Fashioned Rolled Oats 

– Catelli Healthy Harvest Multigrain Spaghetti
– Cheerios cereal
– Fontaine Santé Roasted Garlic Hummus
– Kelloggs Froot Loops Cereal
– Kraft Dinner Original macaroni and cheese
– PC Blue Menu Tortillas 100% Whole Grain
– Pogo Original (breading only)
– Quaker Large Flake Oats
– Ritz Original crackers
– Sabra Classic Hummus
– The Original Oreo cookie
– Tim Hortons Chocolate Glazed Timbit
– Tim Hortons Sesame Seed Bagel
– Unico Chickpeas

– Tropicana Orange Juice
– Minute Maid Orange Juice
– Stater Bros Orange Juice
– Signature Farms Orange Juice
– Kirkland Orange Juice

– Original Cheerios
– Honey Nut Cheerios
– Wheaties
– Trix
– Annie’s Gluten Free Bunny Cookies Cocoa & Vanilla
– Kellog’s Corn Flakes
– Kellog’s Raisin Bran
– Kashi Organic Promise
– Kellog’s Special K
– Kellog’s Frosted Flakes
– Cheez-It Original
– Cheez-It Whole Grain
– Kashi Soft Bake Cookies, Oatmeal, Dark Chocolate
– Ritz Crackers
– Triscuit Crackers
– Oreo Original
– Oreo Double Stuf Chocolate Sandwich Cookies
– Oreo Double Stuf Golden Sandwich Cookies
– Stacy’s Simply Naked Pita Chips (Frito-Lay)
– Lay’s: Kettle Cooked Original
– Doritos: Cool Ranch
– Fritos (Original) (100% Whole Grain)
– Goldfish crackers original (Pepperidge Farm)
– Goldfish crackers colors
– Goldfish crackers Whole Grain
– Little Debbie Oatmeal Cream Pies
– Oatmeal Cookies Gluten Free
– 365 Organic Golden Round Crackers
– Back to Nature Crispy Cheddar Crackers

My biggest sadness from this is that Quaker oats make the best oatmeal chocolate chip cookies. Oh, and the fact that it's in our ground and rainwater, too. 

All of these brands are GMO, toxic and poison to the mind/body and should be avoided. At the end of the day none of these are real food. They are food-like products. No life in them. No bio-electricity, no enzymes, no chi.

dfwknoaiswfawncdfaiwnoiawnfoaiswf.jpg

Stick to real food that's whole and alive (as below) and watch your health and well being evolve :)

foiebdnfawnj0injaw0iawf.jpg
Although even real food these days are systematically sprayed with harmful chemicals but its still better than eating food-like products that come in bags and boxes. Go for Wild and Organic when you get the chance is always best/safest option in the long run. Think of it an investment of quality of life.

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

@llumin make the best oatmeal chocolate cookies yourself and sell them :)

or eat them all by yourself. cookie monster.

What @pluto said. All of it is junk and should have no place in human diet anyways. Thanks for sharing though !!

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

Supposedly the environment is so inundated with it that it's in the water and on your organic veggies. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

1 hour ago, mandyjw said:

Supposedly the environment is so inundated with it that it's in the water and on your organic veggies. 

Conscious farmers water the soil not the plants themselves in which has a superior mechanism of neutralizing most harmful chemicals especially if proper amendments used when working with nature. The chem-trails they spray in the air however can become a problem :/

Rain water is best and tap water is advised to be left out in the open for 24-48 hours to help rid most of the chlorine but even then some nasties still make their way into our food, luckily nature always seems to be one step ahead of the machine we just have to learn to be one with nature and not work against in which causes most the problems we have in the world today.

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

@mandyjw Indeed, this whole planet is a living being as is the universe at large. Its all inter-connected, we just require a high level of awareness to notice it more directly. All the best!

B R E A T H E

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

On 12.4.2019 at 0:10 PM, mandyjw said:

so then better not buy organic? because it doesn’t matter anyways - logic is a facepalm. :ph34r:

Develop your other bodies and they will automatically transmute all this garbage ;)

I eat whatever safe in the knowledge that it can't affect me.

1 hour ago, now is forever said:

so then better not buy organic? because it doesn’t matter anyways - logic is a facepalm. :ph34r:

If enough people buy organic they won't hardly use or produce pesticides anymore. Also you're ingesting much lower levels by buying organic. There are drawbacks to organic though. For example organic meat has some humane issues when it comes to vet care. Also there are lots of land use issues. 

Smart pesticide use is probably the best bet for everyone. But corporations aren't smart. So I buy a lot of organic stuff. Don't stress, it's all perfect in its imperfection. xD

7 hours ago, mandyjw said:

If enough people buy organic they won't hardly use or produce pesticides anymore. Also you're ingesting much lower levels by buying organic. There are drawbacks to organic though. For example organic meat has some humane issues when it comes to vet care. Also there are lots of land use issues. 

Smart pesticide use is probably the best bet for everyone. But corporations aren't smart. So I buy a lot of organic stuff. Don't stress, it's all perfect in its imperfection. xD

yes thats right, but no it’s your assumption that organic is already contaminated - might be that some is to a low percentage of the regular. but you assuming it to be contaminated from the start is the thought problem. 

while you can assume it to be 100% in the non organic food.

i‘m not criticizing your food behavior, or how perfect or imperfect you are i‘m just pointing to the (self)deception problem. it’s the attempt to relativate it.

there is nothing like using pesticides smartly! as well as there is no way of using real poisons smartly without harming the body. there is only something like using smart bug friendly controll or pesticides.

if you have the choice, it’s your choice alone. no industry involved in your choice.

could you explain how organic meat has issues with vet care? you are eating it... so why do you care about the humanimal?

Edited by now is forever