Adam M

What's the deal with Crystals?

63 posts in this topic

I have to say, crystals are just like everything else, it takes time to work. For me, my aunt introduced me to the magic of crystals. She is a Wiccan. The first crystal in my life was a crystal cluster made of citrine. The power of crystal clusters are immense, I kid you not. They are a collection of crystals with multiple terminations in just one piece!

Whenever I hold it, I feel warm and composed. Being a Hashimotos patient, I'm intolerant to both hot and cold. Crystal cluster helped me cope with life.

I feel understanding rocks and minerals can help you. Crystals are not just rocks, they are alive beings like us, to me and lots of crystal users aroun the world. 

I feel heat, cold and energy transfer from crystals. Just as heat is not visible but present, energy healing with crystals is too. If you're a beginner, reading about it will open your mind. Or get a clear quartz or selenite and cleanse yourself to find your spiritual path. 

@Adam M personally God has never ever even mentioned crystals to me so I'm very tempted to say that it's a load of shite...however I cannot. One of my insights forbids me;

Insight: Everything is true.